Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brings me back to that old seatbelt reference. It has always jumped out at me. It is an unusual thing to say, if there is not a reason for saying it. CCTV at the tennis courts?

There's an angle that may have some merit. Angle of a seatbelt, with no-one visibly sitting in the passenger seat.

"You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him."
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

And speaking of crossing the Camden Haven River, I believe we established way back in the threads that the Kendall Bottle Shop has CCTV, didn't we? As well, as the tennis courts.

tam077.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31.6324827,152.7063124,18z

Brings me back to that old seatbelt reference. It has always jumped out at me. It is an unusual thing to say, if there is not a reason for saying it. CCTV at the tennis courts?

There's an angle that may have some merit. Angle of a seatbelt, with no-one visibly sitting in the passenger seat.

"You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him."
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

I have a problem seeing the abductor stopping and putting the seatbelt on William.
If you’re of the mindset to kidnap him, I don’t see him caring enough to worry about his safety.

It is feeling like the Stepford Wives in here with the way many members are posting. I got on this site to sleuth. Like many others have found, a fact has got some questions around it for me and I am trying to find a way to test the accuracy of the fact. Now I'm being questioned if I'm going out of TOS, accusing victims etc. No, I just want to find a way to check a fact.

Good point Georgy. Daniel had not only been in the passenger seat but his body was thrown in the back to take him to the creek to dispose of his body after Peter Cowan had killed him. No DNA found

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Although, they did not test the samples from Brett Cowan's vehicle for 8 years. I wonder how much effect that had on the quality of the samples.

"DNA samples taken from the car belonging to Daniel Morcombe's killer were not examined for eight years, a coronial inquest into the schoolboy's disappearance has heard.

Inspector Darren Pobar, a forensics expert with the Queensland Police told the inquest fingerprint, blood and hair samples were taken from Brett Peter Cowan's car in 2003, but were not examined until 2011."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-...rder-evidence-ignored-for-eight-years/8122904

It is feeling like the Stepford Wives in here with the way many members are posting. I got on this site to sleuth. Like many others have found, a fact has got some questions around it for me and I am trying to find a way to test the accuracy of the fact. Now I'm being questioned if I'm going out of TOS, accusing victims etc. No, I just want to find a way to check a fact.

I think the question is why that fact needs to be checked. ie: If it is found to be inaccurate, in some opinions, what does that accomplish?

As far as I can see, it was a recent photo used for identification of William. It was on hand.

What reason is there for checking the fact?

Froggy that's where the sleuthing part comes into it. You have to sleuth if you want to know, you can't just ask us questions.

I have a problem seeing the abductor stopping and putting the seatbelt on William.
If you’re of the mindset to kidnap him, I don’t see him caring enough to worry about his safety.

Who knows. If it was a 'friendly' abduction, as I think it may have been, the seatbelt may have been put on at the bottom of the street. I don't think it would have been something done at the house either.

Did William say "I don't have my seatbelt on" like helpful little 3 year olds may say?

Or was it a means of making sure William stayed put, out of sight? Not peering out of the side window.

I don't think the fear would have set in for William until later. I think he wanted a ride in the friendly guy's interesting work van.

imo

This is the basis for my theory, how it all came about. An interested little boy by the side of the road, in the garden, offered a little ride by the friendly tradesperson, and off he went. No noise, no squealing tyres, no sound at all to be heard from others' locations .. by the neighbour across the street, by the foster family.

Who knows. If it was a 'friendly' abduction, as I think it may have been, the seatbelt may have been put on at the bottom of the street. I don't think it would have been something done at the house either.

Did William say "I don't have my seatbelt on" like helpful little 3 year olds may say?

Or was it a means of making sure William stayed put, out of sight? Not peering out of the side window.

I don't think the fear would have set in for William until later. I think he wanted a ride in the friendly guy's interesting work van.

imo

Reminds me of the pic of William sitting up in the truck .. smiling proud as punch. Hanging onto the seat belt with both hands as though he was about to take off. But he is behind the wheel, that truck was going nowhere.

Sometimes if I’m in a charitable mood, I wonder if it was possible for William to have been accidentally hit by a car and panic set in.
I could still see it happening and no one hearing anything and if nothing was broken there maybe no evidence.

Sometimes if I’m in a charitable mood, I wonder if it was possible for William to have been accidentally hit by a car and panic set in.
I could still see it happening and no one hearing anything and if nothing was broken there maybe no evidence.

Yes I must admit that thought crossed my mind sometimes early on. No charitable mood from me and it no longer crosses my mind. They have shut up for toooooo long.

if det jubelin has put out a cryptic clue about the seatbelt and if it was bs vehicle with william strapped in beside him, and caught on cctv, bs would have been arrested by now,
so maybe somebody else was driving his vehicle that morning and caught on cctv ?

Info on how to backdate posts. Admin or editor of a page can do this. Why they chose that date. I don't know, was it a mistake, I don't know, was it created that date, I don't know, was it a typo, I don't know. But for all intents and purposes I think dates can be changed by the admin if so required. I haven't tried it as I'm not an admin on any pages. I honestly think it means nothing. But very early on in the piece I did think it odd that the page was created before he went missing. But it appears dates can be changed.

How do I change a post's date or backdate a post so that it ... - Facebook

Also in regards to the photo taken he could have spotted a butterfly or anything. I have heaps of pics of me as a child looking off in another direction because it was a cute face I would pull. Don't think there is anything to sleuth further in that regard.

Also wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone that posts. I rarely post as I am usually just catching up reading before topics have changed, you're all too quick for me. But I respect everyones perspectives and motivation and drive to try and find precious William. Huge respect for everyone involved in the searches and investigations. Such a difficult case.

if det jubelin has put out a cryptic clue about the seatbelt and if it was bs vehicle with william strapped in beside him, and caught on cctv, bs would have been arrested by now,
so maybe somebody else was driving his vehicle that morning and caught on cctv ?
Do we know where and for who DM was working at the time WT went missing? Imo

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Why would Spedding have been arrested already? If they can't prove that it was William that the seatbelt was pulled across? If they forensically tested the vehicle 4 months later? If Spedding has weak alibis that his wife is supporting?

Unless a prosecutor says there is enough evidence for charges and a trial, it won't happen.

" .... nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him" says Jubes.

It may even be that there is inconclusive/contaminated DNA on that seatbelt.

Info on how to backdate posts. Admin or editor of a page can do this. Why they chose that date. I don't know, was it a mistake, I don't know, was it created that date, I don't know, was it a typo, I don't know. But for all intents and purposes I think dates can be changed by the admin if so required. I haven't tried it as I'm not an admin on any pages. I honestly think it means nothing. But very early on in the piece I did think it odd that the page was created before he went missing. But it appears dates can be changed.

How do I change a post's date or backdate a post so that it ... - Facebook

Also in regards to the photo taken he could have spotted a butterfly or anything. I have heaps of pics of me as a child looking off in another direction because it was a cute face I would pull. Don't think there is anything to sleuth further in that regard.

Also wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone that posts. I rarely post as I am usually just catching up reading before topics have changed, you're all too quick for me. But I respect everyones perspectives and motivation and drive to try and find precious William. Huge respect for everyone involved in the searches and investigations. Such a difficult case.

We see you here a lot ParaK, even if you aren't posting. Your presence and good vibes are enough for little William. :)

We see you here a lot ParaK, even if you aren't posting. Your presence and good vibes are enough for little William. :)

Thank SA... Always reading, pondering, reading up and trying to find anything I can, like everyone here, answers and finding William is the goal. The coincidences, the so many degrees of separation and worlds colliding, there is an answer in there somewhere. Someone knows and I can't wait for them to crack and tell all so he can be found.. :lurk:Will be lurking until he is found. :blushing:

Just had another little abstract thought, too. A missing seatbelt, one that was maybe cut from a vehicle, could be a missing car part that was being looked for along the forest trails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic