Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of that photo, could we please just go over why when it was posted on the official fb site as posted in June 2014, we were able to all pass it off as a mistake? I remember being convinced of others arguments on here, I would just like to be reminded what they were....

The very 1st picture posted to the William Tyrrell Where is He facebook page says, it was added 25 June 2014 12.00. When I run my mouse over the clock symbol it says Added on Wednesday 25 June 2014 @ 12pm.

Clearly, this must be a mistake as WT was not missing until 12 September 2014. The day of the week the pictures were posted correlates with the year stated. If you can adjust the time stamp to post, surely if you made a mistake writing in a past date, it wouldn't let you post. If you can adjust the time stamp, wouldn't you correct your mistake after nearly 3 years when it has been pointed out to you? If you can adjust the time stamp, what is the point of one? I am not tech savvy so explanations would be appreciated.

The 2nd picture posted says 26 June 2014, the clock says, 26/06/2014 5pm, Added on Thursday 25 June 2015 at 7.59

https://www.facebook.com/whereswilliam

26 June is William's birthdate! If you are loading a pic direct from a smart phone and the pic was taken using that same smart phone camera will the time stamp from the original day the photo was taken be transferred electronically to fb. I think so. This may just prove this photo was not captured on the morning dear William disappeared!

Well I don't know who has attachments/links to the area. But I just have a feeling that GJ was well aware of all that was taking place with William's disappearance before he became lead investigator.
jmo

Being LAC commander, Paul Fehon likely lived in the area since having that position. He also has a different approach than Jubes approach, I think. Though I think he would have worked with Jubes before, as Bowraville is in Fehon's LAC. (So is Laurieton.)

As Mid-North Coast Local Area Commander of Police, Superintendent Fehon is in charge of near 200 staff, among the region’s biggest workforces ....
.... one of Fehon’s chief attributes is humility – or evasiveness. It’s impossible to get him to blow his own bugle. He dances rings around me, like a boxer light on his feet.
http://portmacquarie.focusmag.com.au/paul-fehon/

The Mid North Coast Local Area Command includes the police stations at Port Macquarie, Wauchope, Laurieton, Comboyne, Ellenborough, Kempsey, South West Rocks, Gladstone, Crescent Head, Bellbrook, Nambucca Heads, Macksville & Bowraville
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/4758511/top-honours-for-local-police-photos/

I had a brief conversation some time ago with a Police Rescue officer who was involved in coordinating the bush search. He confirmed to me that the search was extensive. The area was grid searched backwards and forward. In his words to me "He is not out there". That, to me, is confirmation enough. IMO

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

26 June is William's birthdate! If you are loading a pic direct from a smart phone and the pic was taken using that same smart phone camera will the time stamp from the original day the photo was taken be transferred electronically to fb. I think so. This may just prove this photo was not captured on the morning dear William disappeared!

Who cares? They are lucky they had a photo from that morning. They were not trying to prove anything.

Photos are always provided when a person goes missing, to aid in the search. Lucky that they didn't just have a photo from grandma's house that could have been taken at Christmas - 9 months before - when William would have looked somewhat different .. younger.

It is not about the photo it is about what was said by foster mother and what she said doesn't match the evidence.

Still don't see the problem. Looks like a healthy , happy , well loved little boy to me who's with his family having a lovely time with his sister & their grandparent..................until evil struck..................and here we are 3+ years later. :cry:

I had a brief conversation some time ago with a Police Rescue officer who was involved in coordinating the bush search. He confirmed to me that the search was extensive. The area was grid searched backwards and forward. In his words to me "He is not out there". That, to me, is confirmation enough. IMO

Thanks for that. :)
I tend to agree, georgy. But people have been missed in searches before. There are quite a few examples out there.

One of them ...

"Police investigating the disappearance of Myrtleford toddler Daniel Thomas say the house where the bones of a child were found yesterday was previously searched."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-03-19/police-search-may-have-missed-toddlers-body/1077064

Having said that, I think there may also be evidence that William was abducted. Not just speculation, or because he wasn't found in a search.

I tend to agree, georgy. But people have been missed in searches before. There are quite a few examples out there.

One of them ...

"Police investigating the disappearance of Myrtleford toddler Daniel Thomas say the house where the bones of a child were found yesterday was previously searched."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-03-19/police-search-may-have-missed-toddlers-body/1077064

Having said that, I think there may also be evidence that William was abducted. Not just speculation, or because he wasn't found in a search.
I agree SA. Without a doubt police have evidence that he's been abducted. Maybe that is what the Rescue officer was hinting at?

ETA: I should have said - why he seemed so confident. Apologies

One of them ...

I agree SA

‘You’d better come forward’ if you were in area: Tyrrell detective
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...e/news-story/26e0ba1410d6cf79bbe233206a6e372c

In his first interview since taking charge of the investigation this month, NSW police Homicide Squad Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said: “This is not a little boy lost story. This is not a child that wandered off. We think there’s been human intervention.”...

“The normal public appeal is: ‘Anyone with information please came forward.’ We’re not saying that. This is not a public appeal. We’re saying: ‘If you’re in there, you’d better come forward.’ ’’

“I would have to say it’s opportunistic and it was a very narrow window of opportunity,” Inspector Jubelin said. “We’re only talking about a minute or two when William was not supervised.

“Someone has come across William and seen an opportunity and seized on the opportunity.”
“Sex Crimes have been brought in because we’re exploring all avenues of the matter and they’re bringing certain skills and experience in relation to certain lines of inquiry we’re pursuing.”
One routine line of inquiry followed by police is to identify known sex offenders in the area and check what each was doing at the time.

I agree - evidence may exist.
What was it Sarah Yule said? Mistakes are made.

Still don't see the problem. Looks like a healthy , happy , well loved little boy to me who's with his family having a lovely time with his sister & their grandparent..................until evil struck..................and here we are 3+ years later. :cry:
Was the photo captured on 26 june williams birthday or was it taken on 12 september. Evidence shows it was taken 26 June. Electronic timestamp proves that.

Was the photo captured on 26 june williams birthday or was it taken on 12 september. Evidence shows it was taken 26 June. Electronic timestamp proves that.

I'm pretty sure the cops would be all over where, when,who by & what that photo was taken on................I think they are pretty clued up & not stupid :gaah:

I think we need to move on from the photo.
LE have authenticated it. Pretty sure they know their **** in this regard. LE have ruled out immediate family. In my opinion and that of LE the photo is legit no matter when it was uploaded or how it was taken.

Let's focus on other facts that may actually lead to Williams abductors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we need to move on from the photo.
LE have authenticated it. LE have ruled out immediate family. In my opinion and that of LE the photo is legit no matter when it was uploaded or how it was taken.

Let's focus on other facts that may actually lead to Williams abductors.

Amen :happydance:

Brings me back to that old seatbelt reference. It has always jumped out at me. It is an unusual thing to say, if there is not a reason for saying it. CCTV at the tennis courts?

There's an angle that may have some merit. Angle of a seatbelt, with no-one visibly sitting in the passenger seat.

"You cross the Camden Haven River and nobody notices young William with the seatbelt over him."
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

I agree SA

‘You’d better come forward’ if you were in area: Tyrrell detective
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...e/news-story/26e0ba1410d6cf79bbe233206a6e372c

In his first interview since taking charge of the investigation this month, NSW police Homicide Squad Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said: “This is not a little boy lost story. This is not a child that wandered off. We think there’s been human intervention.”...

“The normal public appeal is: ‘Anyone with information please came forward.’ We’re not saying that. This is not a public appeal. We’re saying: ‘If you’re in there, you’d better come forward.’ ’’

“I would have to say it’s opportunistic and it was a very narrow window of opportunity,” Inspector Jubelin said. “We’re only talking about a minute or two when William was not supervised.

“Someone has come across William and seen an opportunity and seized on the opportunity.”
“Sex Crimes have been brought in because we’re exploring all avenues of the matter and they’re bringing certain skills and experience in relation to certain lines of inquiry we’re pursuing.”
One routine line of inquiry followed by police is to identify known sex offenders in the area and check what each was doing at the time.

I agree - evidence may exist.
I've just finished reading Forever Nine about the Samantha Knight case. As much as I'd like to believe mistakes aren't made, this book was certainly an eye opener. Having said that, the police are only human, as are we all. I'm still more than willing to put my faith in them because without them, what have we got? Bedlam? IMO

How could we find out for sure?

I've just finished reading Forever Nine about the Samantha Knight case. As much as I'd like to believe mistakes aren't made, this book was certainly an eye opener. Having said that, the police are only human, as are we all. I'm still more than willing to put my faith in them because without them, what have we got? Bedlam? IMO

I personally think that a mistake was made by not grabbing Spedding and his van immediately. Forensically testing the both of them for William's DNA. :dunno:

Unfortunately, things take time. And in that time, evidence can be diminished or eliminated.

But I agree, our police force do a bang up job, as good as they can do. Hindsight is always a wonderful thing.

How could we find out for sure?

What is the point of that? Are we trying to point fingers at the foster family, which we have been warned not to do a million times? I am not seeing the rational for this convo, within the boundaries that have been set.

I personally think that a mistake was made by not grabbing Spedding and his van immediately. Forensically testing the both of them for William's DNA. :dunno:

Unfortunately, things take time. And in that time, evidence can be diminished or eliminated.

But I agree, our police force do a bang up job, as good as they can do. Hindsight is always a wonderful thing.
Let's not forget that Peter Cowan's vehicle was searched and forensicly tested and came up negative, despite it becoming clear later than Daniel had in fact been in there. Hmmm

I actually have had that feeling with a lot of the photos released. To me it is like they are trying to prove how happy William was.
I’m sure most of us can see William was a very happy loved little boy. we’ve seen the videos of him on his bike and “playing” the guitar. I don’t see them trying to prove he was happy.

Let's not forget that Peter Cowan's vehicle was searched and forensicly tested and came up negative, despite it becoming clear later than Daniel had in fact been in there. Hmmm

Good point Georgy. Daniel had not only been in the passenger seat but his body was thrown in the back to take him to the creek to dispose of his body after Peter Cowan had killed him. No DNA found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member