Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Froggy that's where the sleuthing part comes into it. You have to sleuth if you want to know, you can't just ask us questions.

I have done plenty of sleuthing on here and answered and remembered many parts of this case for others. I truly do not understand a number of things on here. Why, if people were not interested or found no relevance to looking at the photo, they didn't just discuss whatever they wanted to discuss with other members and leave those who wanted to alone, like we do on so many topics that don't interest us. Talk of seatbelts could of carried on regardless. It's like the conversation had to be shut down. Why? IMO

I think that the foster mum made the 000 call from a fixed phone, presumably grandma's phone. She made a comment in the call ... something about she could go outside and ask someone something (or something like that, too early in my morning for me to remember exactly :) ).
And Spedding managed to call her in the afternoon. When he was told that now was not a good time to come (William was missing by then). It sounds as if those afternoon calls were in his call log, to me. Just the 'morning calls' were in dispute.

Even if grandma had a private (restricted) number, his call log would show that Spedding had missed a call from a private number. And it would show he tried to make a call back to her, as he said he tried to do.

It sounds to me like he told a porky pie, and telco records proved it. Those records show all phone activity. (I worked in that industry for a good 10 years, at one time.)
Grandma would know if she called him that morning, and likely she said she didn't. imo
I think she likely just expected him. He may have called the previous day, when the part came in, and said he would be there Friday morning - as he told his son that he was meant to be.

Thank you South Aussie

In the 60mins video, Foster Mum states washing piling up, she would ring in the morning to see if the part had arrived, so she rang in the morning and left a message.
I don't believe they were expecting him given she was ringing with questions.

7.50 in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5fhsGSVOM

Thank you South Aussie

In the 60mins video, Foster Mum states washing piling up, she would ring in the morning to see if the part had arrived, so she rang in the morning and left a message.
I don't believe they were expecting him given she was ringing with questions.

7.50 in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5fhsGSVOM

Thanks, Josie. I had missed/forgotten that. (I found what you are speaking of at 7:26 in the video, maybe our pcs run a bit faster or slower.)

So, I wonder which calls are not in his call log. Evidently the morning calls, according to Ole Col. Maybe some/many more? Maybe he had other things to conceal from the police? In the same way that some of the local sex offenders did not allow police searches of their homes (presumably, as there were sex offender homes that had not been able to be searched, stated in MSM a year after William disappeared). Hmmmm ... :thinking:

Either way, police would have found everything via his telecom records.

The landline connected to 48 benaroo n was not restricted private or unlisted. Easily obtainable by googling the address.

I'm going with, he was out of reception area.

Potentially his phone was off. Being in tune with technology at the time, police may still have been able to trace if the phone was on.

The tower ping did not make it to the phone.

Where were the tower voids at the time being mindful WTs FD couldn't Facetime from FGMs?

It is not hard to sleuth.....hope this helps.

1) go to google
2) find the pic of William in the fire truck
3) search photos of a fire truck
4) provide links of searches
5) compare.
6) post politely

Red seat belts appear a Scania design

The only Scania Winnebagos I found were buses.

I suggest ‘the curtains’ are the high backed seats and the partition is of the twin cabin.
I’m not sure what is on the console but it appears cable-ties and relative equipment for a fire truck.
150508ca306859e4a0be3b241c0a040b.jpg

e20794935bd53ca40064d7a39f941fdf.jpg

Same red seatbelts in a Scania.

<modsnip>

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, Josie. I had missed/forgotten that. (I found what you are speaking of at 7:26 in the video, maybe our pcs run a bit faster or slower.)

So, I wonder which calls are not in his call log. Maybe many? Maybe he had other things to conceal from the police? In the same way that some of the local sex offenders did not allow police searches of their homes (presumably, as there were sex offender homes that had not been able to be searched, stated in MSM a year after William disappeared). Hmmmm ... :thinking:

Either way, police would have found everything via his telecom records.

Yes a clearer picture of exactly what calls were deleted would help us a great deal. Not to mention knowing if an explanation of the discrepancies was accepted.

I'm going with, he was out of reception area. The ping did not make it to the phone.

Many black spots around there, that has been proven many times.

However, a left message would have come in once he was within a reception zone. It is stored by the telecoms supplier until it can be delivered.

There is a link provided in the last thread, about a lady who lives/d in Bonny Hills. She would think that her friends had not called/messaged her, but when she went into town the messages would all come through.

Im not sure when Facebook started it, but Facebook does strip out EXIF data and apply new metadata now for security purposes.

If it is a timestamp on an image, it should be original, possibly produced by a webcam snapshot.

I need to look at the image.

Im not sure when Facebook started it, but Facebook does strip out EXIF data and apply new metadata now for security purposes.

If it is a timestamp on an image, it should be original, possibly produced by a webcam snapshot.

I need to look at the image.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Police seized his telephone records and those of William&#8217;s grandmother as they have checked his *statement that he had a missed call from the grandmother that morning and tried to call back but could not get through.

A friend of Mr Spedding&#8217;s said yesterday that police had questioned Mr Spedding about &#8220;why the phone calls were no longer in the call log on his mobile phone.&#8221;

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/a92dc8eaef8d7a48f25e7673fd7f2cf1

"He's rung them again because he couldn't get them in the morning," Colin said.
"Then [William's] mother answered it and said, 'Oh I'm afraid, look I'm afraid you can't come and do it at the moment - we will give you a call when we can.' "

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150121-12v4n3.html

This is very telling isn't it. If all the log data has been deleted. Hence the constant heat from the blue and a kerb crawler in the clinger.

Deletion doesn't always delete. There can still be underlying data as only the strings between the pointers are removed. Police will still be able to see the data.

When the data from missed call piles on as you state, there should be a tower it went via as soon as reception pinged the tower.

I'm not questioning its accuracy. I want to see which image people refer to know how the timestamp was created. Its probably not a timestamp. Its probably EXIF data.

A timestamp is embedded in the image pixels. EXIF data is metadata related to when an image is taken, or later edited such as when it passes through the upload script in Facebook.

This is very telling isn't it. If all the log data has been deleted. Hence the constant heat from the blue and a kerb crawler in the clinger.

Deletion doesn't always delete. There can still be underlying data as only the strings between the pointers are removed. Police will still be able to see the data.

When the data from missed call piles on as you state, there should be a tower it went via as soon as reception pinged the tower.

Yes. I also wonder what the forensics on his PC revealed, as all of a sudden there were investigations into pedo groups etc., after the confiscation of his PC and other things.

I'm not questioning its accuracy. I want to see which image people refer to know how the timestamp was created. Its probably not a timestamp. Its probably EXIF data.

A timestamp is embedded in the image pixels. EXIF data is metadata related to when an image is taken, or later edited such as when it passes through the upload script in Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/whereswilliam It is the very 1st post on this facebook page, so you have to scroll, till you can't anymore. If I knew how to post the photo I would. TIA

Just had another little abstract thought, too. A missing seatbelt, one that was maybe cut from a vehicle, could be a missing car part that was being looked for along the forest trails.

This was an interesting thought. Along those lines, what if someone had a seat cover for the driver's seat and not for the passenger seat. It might be suspected that the passenger seat cover had been discarded to do away with evidence and/or used to wrap a body.

This was an interesting thought. Along those lines, what if someone had a seat cover for the driver's seat and not for the passenger seat. It might be suspected that the passenger seat cover had been discarded to do away with evidence and/or used to wrap a body.

That is an interesting thought, too. There is some reason why they did not tell anyone exactly what kind of car part they were searching for. Otherwise, the public could have been on the lookout for something specific.

I wonder why it was never explained what kind of car part to look out for? Did they not want DNA contamination of the part perhaps? Or some other reason?

https://www.facebook.com/whereswilliam It is the very 1st post on this facebook page, so you have to scroll, till you can't anymore. If I knew how to post the photo I would. TIA

In every case, the image must be a direct access from the phone. Any parsing through an upload script would change the composition of the image.

Its no good speculating unless you have the original from the phone.

The only image credible has probably been accessed by police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy