Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not the post. I don't understand why you guys keep posting the wrong photo/post in this forum.....:thinking:

It's dated 25 June 2014 and the first post on the site. What am I missing?

It's dated 25 June 2014 and the first post on the site. What am I missing?

When I open the link you posted and run the mouse over the clock symbol it says it was posted in 2015. Therefore, that is not the 1st image on that facebook page, because with that image, when you run your mouse over the clock face says it was added June 2014

That is an interesting thought, too. There is some reason why they did not tell anyone exactly what kind of car part they were searching for. Otherwise, the public could have been on the lookout for something specific.

I wonder why it was never explained what kind of car part to look out for? Did they not want DNA contamination of the part perhaps? Or some other reason?

But wasn't it described as something that may have fallen off the vehicle? That doesn't sound like either a seat belt or a seat cover. What about a number plate? Why doesn't your car have a number plate, sir? Oh, I think it fell off in Middle Brother Forest . . . I went back to look, but it wasn't there. Someone must have picked it up.

But wasn't it described as something that may have fallen off the vehicle? That doesn't sound like either a seat belt or a seat cover. What about a number plate? Why doesn't your car have a number plate, sir? Oh, I think it fell off in Middle Brother Forest . . . I went back to look, but it wasn't there. Someone must have picked it up.

" ... may have become detached ... " (then thrown)

By human intervention? Or otherwise?

Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached.

Teams of emergency services began the first of a two-day search of roadsides ‘‘in case something has been thrown’’, said NSW Police Rescue Sergeant John King.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...-missing-william-tyrell-audio-photos/?cs=2452

When I open the link you posted and run the mouse over the clock symbol it says it was posted in 2015. Therefore, that is not the 1st image on that facebook page, because with that image, when you run your mouse over the clock face says it was added June 2014

OK I see you're right, but it came up by clicking on the first post. I don't know any way to link that first post itself. But according to Credulious it's a moot point anyway; the needed data won't be available from FB.

" ... may have become detached ... " (then thrown)

By human intervention? Or otherwise?

Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached.

Teams of emergency services began the first of a two-day search of roadsides ‘‘in case something has been thrown’’, said NSW Police Rescue Sergeant John King.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...-missing-william-tyrell-audio-photos/?cs=2452

"Thrown" at one point had me wondering whether William and sister had been told that if they were forcibly taken by someone they didn't know, to throw something away so their parents would know which way they'd gone. But I can't really see William tearing parts off the vehicle and popping them out the window.

OK I see you're right, but it came up by clicking on the first post. I don't know any way to link that first post itself. But according to Credulious it's a moot point anyway; the needed data won't be available from FB.

I've scrolled down and yes the clock shows 2014 - YET - when I open it separately to be able to post the link here, the date on the clock changes to 2015 and even changes the time posted.

Most definitely a glitch IMO

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/whereswilliam/photos/p.1642498265986447/1642498265986447/?type=3

Attachments

• 14.06.25 Date.jpg
    14.06.25 Date.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 94
  • 14.06.26 Posts Date3 (2018_01_27 04_18_00 UTC).JPG
    14.06.26 Posts Date3 (2018_01_27 04_18_00 UTC).JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 91
If the only anomaly in BS phone logs were from FGM calls missing and or deleted. And those logs missing were the morning.

im wondering if the reason why they didnt release the make of vehicle car part was because it could belong to someone who hasnt been publicly named a poi and someone theyve been covertly watching?

if he wasnt frightened, a little boy would feel very grown up safely buckled up in the front seat, too little to see out the window, and easy to hide there
if he was driven away and if it wasnt bs, it could have been someone he knew who cared enough to buckle him in, so no noise or screams, just an exciting ride in the front of a car?

"Thrown" at one point had me wondering whether William and sister had been told that if they were forcibly taken by someone they didn't know, to throw something away so their parents would know which way they'd gone. But I can't really see William tearing parts off the vehicle and popping them out the window.

I had tried to see if Spedding had a new front bumper on his van, but while the front bumper does not look scratched or marked up in any way (after William's disappearance), it is hard to tell if it is brand new. He may just be a careful driver.

Wish I could find a pic of the front bumper before William went missing, to see how it compares.

(Just trying to cut him some slack here, for a change for me, in case he did knock William down then 'abduct' him to avoid involuntary manslaughter charges, from perhaps speeding up to the house - which could likely be proved if there was a body.)

if he wasnt frightened, a little boy would feel very grown up safely buckled up in the front seat, too little to see out the window, and easy to hide there

Especially a 3 year old who likely was not allowed to sit in the front seat usually. And may have required a booster seat or such.

WT was wearing a Spiderman suit. Police find a Spiderman doll in the car.

William morphed into the kind of doll he was dressed as? Sounds like Bluebeard, sort of.

Edit: I mean, I'd never thought of it before, but in a way it could be irrelevant where the doll actually came from. Bluebeard retreated to his secret room where he kept the dollified corpses of his wives, when marriage weighed on him too heavily and he needed his fantasies. Hypothetically, Spedding couldn't keep a corpse, but he could keep a doll.

William morphed into the kind of doll he was dressed as? Sounds like Bluebeard, sort of.

Edit: I mean, I'd never thought of it before, but in a way it could be irrelevant where the doll actually came from. Bluebeard retreated to his secret room where he kept the dollified corpses of his wives, when marriage weighed on him too heavily and he needed his fantasies. Hypothetically, Spedding couldn't keep a corpse, but he could keep a doll.

A souvenir or trophy, seeing that it was too risky to keep something belonging to William ....

..... they’ll pull out their trophies and just sit back in their La-Z Boy chairs and relive the crime over and over in their minds.
http://mindhuntersinc.com/why-killers-take-trophies/

... who took the footwear of his victims as trophies ....
.... known for their habits of collecting trophies or souvenirs. Others have collected lingerie, shoes, hats, and other apparel ...
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/in-excess/201607/sexual-trophies-murder-and-addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine