Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richieswan. Now for more accuracy I use coordinates -31.64404479 152.6940903. The address is actually 48 benaroon. The above co-ords will plot you to the actual small deck location. Keep in mind the deck is tucked in behind a major solid wall of the house structure which is to the right of William as in photo where dear William is sitting. The kitchen is behind gm's back as she sat. If you go to street view further up benaroon you will see what I mean. Imo this wall would block sun at time photo was supposedly taken as the deck is not situated on building extremity. Then look at the actual shadow cast by the elongated table with elongated pot plant and the table legs of table with pink pot plant. Those shadows to me show the photo appears to have been captured on a different time of day because they are being cast from about point 6 or 7 when you use the above co-ords. I also set the time to about 9.15am but that only makes the very slightest difference.

William was also sitting very close to the deck edge just to the left of his left side and forward slightly would be the top left side of top step going up from ground level.

I used the correct address but then moved the placemark onto the deck for more precision, but for some reason that changed the address. Position 7 that you suggest is just after sunrise (they are projected shadow lines so the sun is to the east). Those “shadows” on furniture you are referring to are reflections off the shiny deck, which supports the location of the sun behind the photographer.

I don’t really feel the need to debate this, but I’m sharing because I think the sun website is handy.

https://www.sunearthtools.com/dp/tools/pos_sun.php#top
a272c55102c076adab990be54fa153b2.jpg

43fb1e2aedfbf70af4414c773e2a4c23.jpg

Richieswan, are the arrows on the lower picture to show the direction of shadows at different times of day, the numbers being hours o'clock?

Richieswan, are the arrows on the lower picture to show the direction of shadows at different times of day, the numbers being hours o'clock?

Correct. They represent the shadow length and direction cast from the yellow pin at the time numbered at the end of each line.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...s-searching-for-evidence-20150120-12ufmu.html

William Tyrell disappearance: murder detectives raid properties searching for evidence

A local employee who works in a shop beneath the units said police spent most of the day searching the premises.
"They've been here all day from what we could tell – just forensic people here all day," the man, who did not wish to be named, said.
"They left this afternoon and took a whole lot of things with them," he said.
"The detectives have been in and out all day, up and down the stairs."
The man said he believed a man and woman lived in a unit above the set of shops but said he had never seen anyone in the office space where police had focused their investigations.
"They were looking through the office," he said.

It is understood a number of people were interviewed on Tuesday as part of the investigation.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...g-toddler-william-tyrell-20150121-12ux0y.html

The owner of the caravan park told Fairfax Media that a resident had called police after hearing a child crying in a cabin where a middle-aged couple from Victoria stayed from September 28 to October 9.

"They heard an infant crying and they thought it was coming from that cabin," the owner said.
"We don't have kids, [nor are there] many children in the park; they are all retired here, so it is an unusual sound," he said.
"Police came here. They wanted to have a look through even though I'd been through that cabin since. We went down because obviously there might have been a body in there or [the police] thought there could be."

Could this couple at the caravan park be the same couple that the shop keeper from underneath the pawn shop, thought might have lived there. Maybe when BS went out of business, he was still stuck with the rest of a five year lease and put tennants in until he could find someone else to take the lease on.

Save yourself some time, put aside those that have been "cleared by police". Who hasn't been cleared?

Focus on people that 'haven't' been cleared by police. One of them is in prison. Who owns the grey car?

It is also probably good for everyone to read Coldpizza's message (post #3) on previous page, so they can feel confident that the convo is all part of the WS rules.

Who does own that grey car??? Even if it was a police ploy, there would have been someone whose car was similar, that police were wanting to search. imo

It is also probably good for everyone to read Coldpizza's message (post #3) on previous page, so they can feel confident that the convo is all part of the WS rules.

Who does own that grey car??? Even if it was a police ploy, there would have been someone whose car was similar, that police were wanting to search. imo

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3091364...es-met-the-same-day-william-tyrrell-vanished/

As we know and have discussed at length in previous threads, unnamed sources have claimed PB was driving a car of that description at the time of Wt's disappearance. He claims his son had a grey Holden Astra fitting that description and it has since been scrapped. We have also looked at length at satellite photos of people's driveways and cars parked in them. I guess only MSM can tell us who owns this non-descript common car.

In regards to the white station wagon, after it was released as "new evidence" and TJ's wife's car was impounded to be investigated by police, a WS member said she saw a white station wagon parked in that spot when she visited Kendall, then luckily for us, the house WT disappeared from went up for sale again and a white station wagon was photographed in that exact location and a report was put into crimestoppers from another WS member. Apparently the station wagon has been cleared according to MSM MOO

All elaborated upon at length in previous threads.

If the cars were there then this was a premeditated act.LE seems to indicate it was a spur of the moment thing. It can't be both. Why would there be plans made to abduct a child that was (probably) going to be visiting the area. There a hundreds of kids in the area that could have been taken. There was no guarantee that William would even be in a position that he could be taken. If the cars were there and William was targeted then there was a reason for that. That is when this starts to become something different, relating to his foster care situation. The connection between the bio family and BS' family cannot be discounted in this case. I know the bio parents have been cleared but there is more to a family than parents only.

What is strange about that? A frantic mother trying to find a missing son not remembering time with pin point accuracy?
The thing that stood out for me on the 000 call was when fm was asked how long he's been missing, she hesitated and said "um, um we'be been looking for him for about 15 to 20 minutes."

May be nothing it just seemed a bit strange to me.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...f-toddler-william-tyrell-20150123-12wpef.html

William Spedding says he had nothing to do with disappearance of toddler William Tyrell

When asked if he had anything to do with the disappearance of the three-year-old, Mr Spedding said, "No."

Colin said Mr Spedding then went to the Buzz Cafe in Laurieton for a coffee with his wife before he went to an awards ceremony for his grandson at a primary school across the road.
Cafe staff say detectives have visited twice in the past few days as they attempt to verify Mr Spedding's movements.
Colin said he had downloaded a copy of Mr Spedding's bank card statement, which showed a purchase at the cafe about 10am on September 12.
Police have said Mr Spedding is not a suspect in William's disappearance.

The article is from January 2015, it is fair to say that this may have been the 1st time detectives were verifying BS alibi, about 4 months after the disappearance. They have also clearly stated he is not a suspect. When police clearly state that in MSM, where does that leave us in regards to how we can discuss them within the TOS on this forum? IMO

Adding further intrigue to the mystery of William's disappearance, Ms Loweke owns an old silver Holden VX Commodore - eerily similar in shape and colour to the description of one of the cars that was parked outside William's grandmother's home in Kendall,

Kim Loweke's car could have been the car which was thought to be involved. She has a connection to DG who owned the white car.

I don't say parked across from FGM as I don't believe they were. I believe they were placed at the scene as a police tactic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pair-mysteriously-try-buy-home-together.html

If the cars were there then this was a premeditated act.LE seems to indicate it was a spur of the moment thing. It can't be both. Why would there be plans made to abduct a child that was (probably) going to be visiting the area. There a hundreds of kids in the area that could have been taken. There was no guarantee that William would even be in a position that he could be taken. If the cars were there and William was targeted then there was a reason for that. That is when this starts to become something different, relating to his foster care situation. The connection between the bio family and BS' family cannot be discounted in this case. I know the bio parents have been cleared but there is more to a family than parents only.

Not necassarily, One of the scenarios we explored at length in earlier threads were the occupants of the cars could have been visiting, out drinking the night before with one of the neighbors, got in the car still under the influence, and bad timing, a car accident with very cloudy thinking involved, panic, put WT in the car and take off, maybe to take him to a hospital and then dying along the way.

William was last there in February 2014 (well, if he accompanied foster mum on her previous visit, for her dad's funeral).

RSBM
Respectfully, that is not a fact but an assumption. IMO

I thought someone provided a link not far back saying that the last time they visited was their father's funeral, but I could be wrong. IMO.

I don't remember any discussion about the last time she visited, but I might easily have missed something. However, I don't see its relevance to little William's disappearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVtjtjXaQaM at 1 minute 20 sec. is the reference to when FM last went to the cemetery. I don't see the relevance either, however on this forum I would think we were trying to deal in facts. IMO

Not necassarily, One of the scenarios we explored at length in earlier threads were the occupants of the cars could have been visiting, out drinking the night before with one of the neighbors, got in the car still under the influence, and bad timing, a car accident with very cloudy thinking involved, panic, put WT in the car and take off, maybe to take him to a hospital and then dying along the way.

Expanding on that idea, people could have been out with one of the neighbors and decided to continue drinking/drugging late into the night back at their house. The visitors may have left hours earlier, only to sleep in their cars out the front of the house. (FM said the window drivers side was down on both cars but she couldn't be sure if anyone was in the car or not. the neighbor might not have known they had not even left the street until it was released by the police 1 year later.

Sure, there are billions of facts in the world, but no point quoting them if they're not relevant. IMO

Eg. Airbags have been recalled world wide. That's a fact but not relevant.

I thought someone provided a link not far back saying that the last time they visited was their father's funeral, but I could be wrong. IMO.

I don't remember any discussion about the last time she visited, but I might easily have missed something. However, I don't see its relevance to little William's disappearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVtjtjXaQaM at 1 minute 20 sec. is the reference to when FM last went to the cemetery. I don't see the relevance either, however on this forum I would think we were trying to deal in facts. IMO

Expanding on that idea, people could have been out with one of the neighbors and decided to continue drinking/drugging late into the night back at their house. The visitors may have left hours earlier, only to sleep in their cars out the front of the house. (FM said the window drivers side was down on both cars but she couldn't be sure if anyone was in the car or not. the neighbor might not have known they had not even left the street until it was released by the police 1 year later.

I can’t imagine police wouldn’t have questioned all the neighbors in the street to ask them if they had visitors that night/day with cars fitting that description or even just anyone visiting Tha is not a resident

if the cars were there, they could have belonged to people having a secret meet up at the cemetary or drug deal etc, some reason they couldnt identify themselves, and a year later when police released the info they were long gone from the area?
maybe nothing to do with william?

It can be a loose non planned abduction with all the post abduction strategies

Fortunately most of us aren't in seasonal criminal mind of pre planned outcomes when opportunity arises.

To theorise, someone could have rang other people, saying William is coming Friday.

While its not planned. Maybe someone went to see if he would be there. All the stars were aligned, and someone went for it.

We don't know what relationships were established with William prior. Many of these people knew each other.

William was more than likely known to POIs.

His foster status under a pedo ring made him a target due to foster laws inhibiting the prosecution of someone who abducted him.

Seasoned pedos know the loop holes.

That means neither of the immediate families knew it would happen. Someone may have known for its 'potential' to happen but not know who exactly did it. MOO

if the cars were there, they could have belonged to people having a secret meet up at the cemetary or drug deal etc, some reason they couldnt identify themselves, and a year later when police released the info they were long gone from the area?
maybe nothing to do with william?

William Tyrrell investigation: police home in on paedophile ring

[h=3]Missing toddler William Tyrrell: Police suspect paedophile ring[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads