Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
f874df020dea2c1aa9146538aed9b619.jpg

I remember a news article (which I can no longer find [emoji848]) from Jan or feb of 2016 that had a little video of William on holiday.
I can’t remember what the article was about, I just remember in the video you can hear the FF asking William a question & little Willam nods & says something along the lines of “yes, thank you” (the photo attached is a screen grab from that video)... the text from the article alluded to the family being on an overseas holiday at the time the video was taken.

Given Williams appearance, I would say that was taken not long before he disappeared, maybe this is when the family bought his Spider-Man suit, after all, the FM did state that the whole Spider-Man thing was a relatively new thing that William was into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting up the info. So in that case they did take both children O/S then.

And the FACS website also states " The Rights of a birth parent". So yes, parents have rights which include having a say in their child's upbringing or why the heck would the FACS site even mention it?

As Lou Lou explained before, those rights are extremely limited. Mostly to just being informed, if that is not considered a risk or harmful, and to being able to apply in court for changes.

While your child's safety and welfare must come first, you still have the right to:

- apply to the Children’s Court to appeal the order placing your child or children in care
- be told where your child is unless Community Services believes that this information would harm the safety, welfare and wellbeing of your child or their carer
- be given information about your child’s carer unless Community Services believes this would harm the safety, welfare and wellbeing of your child or the safety of the carer and their family
- be informed of your child’s progress and development during their placement
- ask Community Services for services which could help your child to return to your care.

http://www.community.nsw.gov.au/par...foster-care/is-your-child-in-care/your-rights

Lou Lou also said that they say you can have your say, as a parent, but the decisions will be made in the best interests of the child, regardless.

And if you go to Family Court about it, the rights of the child will come first.

So, basically, the rights of the child always take precedence.

And the FACS website also states " The Rights of a birth parent". So yes, parents have rights which include having a say in their child's upbringing or why the heck would the FACS site even mention it?

What rights are we talking about here ? Did this conversation come about from William having an os trip with his parents ? if so there is no reference that I’m aware of that KT was against this trip.

Thanks for posting up the info. So in that case they did take both children O/S then.

You’re welcome, I wish I could find the link to the article.

Maybe the fact that they were having irregular visitations with the children played a part in how far their parental rights extended to in regards to decision making.
A nephew of mine is in care & his Father’s rights are challenged by the fact that he does not maintain regular visits, he regularly cancels visits, or just does not show up for them.
I’m not saying that KT or BC are to blame for the irregular visits, but if they were, maybe this played a part in how the FF were able to take the children O/S if KT objected.

What rights are we talking about here ? Did this conversation come about from William having an os trip with his parents ? if so there is no reference that I’m aware of that KT was against this trip.

If you read back i posted about that earlier from a SM screenshot that someone sent me.

Whether kids went overseas or not with their parents seems irrelevant to Williams disappearence

Maybe the fact that they were having irregular visitations with the children played a part in how far their parental rights extended to in regards to decision making.
A nephew of mine is in care & his Father’s rights are challenged by the fact that he does not maintain regular visits, he regularly cancels visits, or just does not show up for them.
I’m not saying that KT or BC are to blame for the irregular visits, but if they were, maybe this played a part in how the FF were able to take the children O/S if KT objected.

All i know is from the caselaw document she has been in litigation in regard to her daughter. If you need the link to that i can post it up for you if you want.

All i know is from the caselaw document she has been in litigation in regard to her daughter. If you need the link to that i can post it up for you if you want.
Yes if you could, although not sure if it’s allowed

No thank you [emoji4], I am aware she had intentions of reunification with her Daughter, sadly for KT, I very much doubt that will happen based on what has been circulating on SM after the SN program aired.

No thank you [emoji4], I am aware she had intentions of reunification with her Daughter, sadly for KT, I very much doubt that will happen based on what has been circulating on SM after the SN program aired.

Sure, N/P. Well luckily SM don't make those legal determinations, LOL.

My yes if you could was in response to this

You offered to post it !

Yes and i have posted it up on the threads, as have others previously, way back when that all was being discussed, and it wasn't a problem then, so you are inferring it may not be allowed? Didn't know about that.

I think because of the special circumstances regarding WT she might have a good case though, seeing as it is such a high profile criminal case.

I get the distinct impression you would like to see Williams sister taken away from the fosters and given back to KT.
Your posts indicate that in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members