Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the distinct impression you would like to see Williams sister taken away from the fosters and given back to KT.
Your posts indicate that in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep cause it couldn’t possibly have anything to do with the questionable convicted paedophiles. Must be a huge FACS, Police , government conspiracy.

Yep cause it couldn’t possibly have anything to do with the questionable convicted paedophiles. Must be a huge FACS, Police , government conspiracy.

You forgot to mention the foster parents as part of this huge non-fact-based conspiracy. :scared:

I get the distinct impression you would like to see Williams sister taken away from the fosters and given back to KT.

As i have stated before, that will be the court's determination and nothing to do with any of us.
But FP's were responsible for WT's welfare who is now missing for a few years, and that's all i know.
I am also not apportioning blame on anyone until this case is resolved, and pray it will be.

As i have stated before, that will be the court's determination and nothing to do with any of us.
But FP's were responsible for WT's welfare who is now missing for a few years, and that's all i know.
I am also not apportioning blame on anyone until this case is resolved, and pray it will be.

“I’m not apportioning blame on anyone but ff were responsible for Williams welfare” ???? You just did apportion blame

Didn’t KT say that when police turned up to give her news about William that she answered the door whilst kids were playing outside in the yard or something along the lines of that ?

Oh dear.. Seems to be a pack mentality on differing opinions here again.

I am often to afraid to make posts because of viscous replies. That is not a free and equal opportunity.
I have not heard any blame re Foster parents, and as being one previously, I would be the first to be offended had I.
The nasty comments are a negative experience and I wish they would stop and respect for others opinions shown!
MOO!
And yes, I have alerted a Mod, just in case you wish to advise me to.

Oh dear.. Seems to be a pact mentality on differing opinions here again.

I am often to afraid to make posts because of viscous replies. That is not a free and equal opportunity.
I have not heard any blame re Foster parents, and as being one previously, I would be the first to be offended had I.
The nasty comments are a negative experience and I wish they would stop and respect for others opinions shown!
MOO!

I think you take things the wrong way sometimes, Lou Lou. The conspiracy we are referring to is the one that is mentioned frequently/all the time on a SM page that is very noisy.

A couple of different conversations are going on here.

I think the mods can see that.

These things flow from one thing to another very quickly at times.

I think we are all very aware of Karinna's opinions about duty of care for William. We have heard them quite a few times.

But the conspiracy theory that is going on is non-fact-based and quite awful.

Oh dear.. Seems to be a pack mentality on differing opinions here again.

MOO!

Can’t see in last few pages anything that would need to be alerted to a mod or nasty.

I think you take things the wrong way sometimes, Lou Lou. The conspiracy we are referring to is the one that is mentioned frequently/all the time on a SM page that is very noisy.

A couple of different conversations are going on here.

I think the mods can see that.

These things flow from one thing to another very quickly at times.

I think we are all very aware of Karinna's opinions about duty of care for William. We have heard them quite a few times.

But the conspiracy theory that is going on is non-fact-based and quite awful.

What on earth are you talking about, a conspiracy theory? And stop trolling me thanks.

If William's sister is returned to KTs care it would be wrong. KT has shown she is not a good mother by her recent behaviour.

“I’m not apportioning blame on anyone but ff were responsible for Williams welfare” ???? You just did apportion blame

BBM, Yes they were given care of WT by the state of nsw, as you well know. That's not blaming, it's stating what is.

arent we all free to post our own individual opinions, we dont all have to agree with each other do we?
we need lots of opinions and open minds until williams found

If William's sister is returned to KTs care it would be wrong. KT has shown she is not a good mother by her recent behaviour.

It is not up to me to say whether it's right or wrong though.
As i stated earlier she has been under enormous stress with her missing child feared dead. Or shouldn't she have any feelings about that? And her behaviour for spitting at a police person was because??? I am not saying what she did was right, but how do you get to determine if she is a good mother or not from one incident? No one is denying she has problems, but a missing child is probably very disturbing to any parent.

arent we all free to post our own individual opinions, we dont all have to agree with each other do we?
we need lots of opinions and open minds until williams found

Yes, exactly.

It is not up to me to say whether it's right or wrong though.
As i stated earlier she has been under enormous stress with her missing child feared dead. Or shouldn't she have any feelings about that? And her behaviour for spitting at a police person was because??? I am not saying what she did was right, but how do you get to determine if she is a good mother or not from one incident? No one is denying she has problems, but a missing child is probably very disturbing to any parent.

And her behaviour prior ?

And her behaviour prior ?

Is not the issue currently. She managed to stay out of trouble from 2014 until 2017. That to me says she made some kind of effort at least. And she has raised two other children as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member