Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little more info:

A legal aid representative requested a short adjournment but was unable to account for Ms Tyrrell’s absence, telling the court she had not contacted the department at all leading up to her sentencing date.

Police prosecutors requested that no further adjournments be granted to Ms Tyrrell, claiming that they wanted a speedy resolution to the case, which dates back to December last year.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...t/news-story/f9991afa1d6e9b37ff02cfa804c3a16a

MJ changes the function of the brain. I am sick of people saying it is harmless.

And your water contains a neurotoxin called Flouride too, but they tell you it's only in safe quantities, and GMO foods & fast foods are good for you as well, not.
And alcohol fries your brain.

Karlies sentencing and issues have very much to do with William. She wants him back and if by some miracle he is found she may try to regain custody of him so therefore her state as a functioning parent is important

On the contrary, I won't be baited. This 'baited' word is becoming tedious and tiresome.

I'm a registered user who's entitled to my opinions, just as you're entitled to yours, but I'd like to think that I treat other posters with respect and word my posts carefully so as not to offend.

If you don't want to read my opinions, please just scroll rather than making personal attacks.

The double standard is tedious too, but hey, who am i to say?
Isn't it about respect of what other people have to bring to the table? Aren't we all here for one reason? To find out what happened to a missing child? J/S.

On the contrary, I won't be baited. This 'baited' word is becoming tedious and tiresome.

I'm a registered user who's entitled to my opinions, just as you're entitled to yours, but I'd like to think that I treat other posters with respect and word my posts carefully so as not to offend.

If you don't want to read my opinions, please just scroll rather than making personal attacks.

OK, well I am curious as to why you care so much about this woman's business and how she raises her children or not over all the other 20000 plus cases of families with these issues in NSW. It has nothing to do with the case, you don't know her or her children and it seems to me, personally in MOO, strange, that you insist on your right to have an opinion on her because it happens to be in MSM and therefore within the TOS. To me the interest is a bit creepy and obscene. You are right though, I will scroll on by in future. IMO

A little more info:

A legal aid representative requested a short adjournment but was unable to account for Ms Tyrrell’s absence, telling the court she had not contacted the department at all leading up to her sentencing date.

Police prosecutors requested that no further adjournments be granted to Ms Tyrrell, claiming that they wanted a speedy resolution to the case, which dates back to December last year.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...t/news-story/f9991afa1d6e9b37ff02cfa804c3a16a

As i said i hope she is okay?

Karlies sentencing and issues have very much to do with William. She wants him back and if by some miracle he is found she may try to regain custody of him so therefore her state as a functioning parent is important

WT is gone, missing feared dead.

OK, well I am curious as to why you care so much about this woman's business and how she raises her children or not over all the other 20000 plus cases of families with these issues in NSW. It has nothing to do with the case, you don't know her or her children and it seems to me, personally in MOO, strange, that you insist on your right to have an opinion on her because it happens to be in MSM and therefore within the TOS. To me the interest is a bit creepy and obscene. You are right though, I will scroll on by in future. IMO

I don't understand the obsession with KT either? In the media mainly?

Why the worry? If he is found alive, where he ends up will be up to FaCs and the courts and none of our concern. It's none of our business. Plenty on here have been happy with the government decisions so far, I imagine they will continue to have authority in this matter. MOO

By "issues" i was talking about her latest charges in regard to last year.

By "issues"...... her latest charges.

You know when children are involved - 4 in this case. Maybe, it should not just be about the latest charges.

I just feel that everything is based on history to some degree and we have to head backwards to find the underlying issues, as hard as that can be for some.
Doctors want to know our physical and mental health history, and anything significant with our family because genetics can be so significant.
Courts consider our criminal history when sentencing.

Yet, facs even when a child has been considered at risk of significant harm for whatever reason and removed from one or both parents.
The assessment process has to start from scratch all over again, when another child is bought into the world. Another chance given to the parent or parents to do the right thing by their child.

This is about so much more than KT latest charges imo.
This is about a history - 2006 is where it has commenced in msn when KT assaulted a police officer. When she was just 18 years of age. I really wonder if KT history - criminal at least commenced prior to her becoming an adult which of course we would never be aware of.

the link just has me wondering about KT's early years .. and all those aspects of life and parenting that she seems to be very much struggling with by her own admission in her interview.

https://campaigns.health.gov.au/drug...and-statistics

imo

Reading the endless discussion about William not looking into the camera I did a search of children doing tiger roars.
It appears most of them roll and tilt their heads and roll their eyes when putting effort into their roar.

This is exactly what generations of children have done. I think William was doing the same. Simples.
https://youtu.be/9akFq6rJ_pY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why the worry? If he is found alive, where he ends up will be up to FaCs and the courts and none of our concern. It's none of our business. Plenty on here have been happy with the government decisions so far, I imagine they will continue to have authority in this matter. MOO
Yeah agree, it's not as if any of us get a say in it. I have problems in my life just like the next person, none of us are exempt from that i don't think? Survival is tough.
I will tell you one thing though, grieving for a child sucks and it's a daily battle to just be okay.

I do recall that there was a lengthy discussion not too far back, which identified that children were placed with family as a first choice if there was suitable family. I don't have the link, I'm sorry , so will just have to say IMO.

Interested family members can seek leave to join the Children court proceedings...link further back.

By "issues"...... her latest charges.

You know when children are involved - 4 in this case. Maybe, it should not just be about the latest charges.

I just feel that everything is based on history to some degree and we have to head backwards to find the underlying issues, as hard as that can be for some.
Doctors want to know our physical and mental health history, and anything significant with our family because genetics can be so significant.
Courts consider our criminal history when sentencing.

Yet, facs even when a child has been considered at risk of significant harm for whatever reason and removed from one or both parents.
The assessment process has to start from scratch all over again, when another child is bought into the world. Another chance given to the parent or parents to do the right thing by our child.

This is about so much more than KT latest charges imo.
This is about a history - 2006 is where it has commenced in msn when KT assaulted a police officer. When she was just 18 years of age. I really wonder if KT history - criminal at least commenced prior to her becoming an adult which of course we would never be aware of.

the link just has me wondering about KT's early years .. and all those aspects of life and parenting that she seems to be very much struggling with by her own admission in her interview.

https://campaigns.health.gov.au/drug...and-statistics

imo

BBM,Yes who knows how anyone else's life has been? What kind of role models, (our parents) were to us when growing up? to give us our future parenting skills and values and morals in life. Some kids beat horrible odds and some don't but maybe we all need a life coach to help us through the most difficult times. I can't or won't judge anyone else, because i'm not without fault, and as long as we try to do our best is all we can do IMO.

Reading the endless discussion about William not looking into the camera I did a search of children doing tiger roars.
It appears most of them roll and tilt their heads and roll their eyes when putting effort into their roar.

This is exactly what generations of children have done. I think William was doing the same. Simples.
https://youtu.be/9akFq6rJ_pY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well tgy your research has convinced me.:)

I wonder how KT feels about her gagging order being lifted now. Seems it’s all backfired as her private life is now very much public.

BBM,Yes who knows how anyone else's life has been? What kind of role models, (our parents) were to us when growing up? to give us our future parenting skills and values and morals in life. Some kids beat horrible odds and some don't but maybe we all need a life coach to help us through the most difficult times. I can't or won't judge anyone else, because i'm not without fault, and as long as we try to do our best is all we can do IMO.

Yes Karinna and imo KT's best, just does not appear to have been good enough - when considering the best interest of her children.

I wonder how KT feels about her gagging order being lifted now. Seems it’s all backfired as her private life is now very much public.

IIRC these issues were not detected or occurring from the time WT went missing til the gag was lifted. I don't think she could envisage how hard it would have been to be identified but according to court documents she was willing to stand up to the scrutiny for WT's sake. The only person before that from his family was NC. these people IMO are prepared to be dragged over the coals for their child/grandchild, in stark contrast to a very powerful govt. dept. who have done what they can to hide the fact that they were responsible for WT's care when he went missing.MOO

IIRC these issues were not detected or occurring from the time WT went missing til the gag was lifted. I don't think she could envisage how hard it would have been to be identified but according to court documents she was willing to stand up to the scrutiny for WT's sake. The only person before that from his family was NC. these people IMO are prepared to be dragged over the coals for their child/grandchild. MOO

NC didn't speak in the media until after the court orders as I recall.
She did say she wanted to but wasn't allowed.
But she has also said the police have not had a sit down discussion with her.

Lets not forget KT was paid. NC was upset everyone was being paid to speak about her and William.
I will find the links.

NC didn't speak in the media until after the court orders as I recall.
She did say she wanted to but wasn't allowed.
But she has also said the police have not had a sit down discussion with her.
I will find the links.

I also wonder if she was paid for these interviews ????
I think she did originally come creeping out of the woodwork before the court order as it was before the dingbat KL was interviewed on a current affair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968