Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe you are curious, I believe you are a baiter who has no respect for WT's bio family no matter their grief.MOO

Frogwell please give me a list of things I should respect.

TIA.
I certainly do respect the grief everyone is experiencing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My dear daughter has just decided to become a policewoman. I know they need good people and I think it’s admiral but it’s defiinately such and underpaid high risk, mentally challenging occupation

I hope she is shown the ultimate respect they deserve Hbayne.

Our cops are tops and I love our boyz AND GIRLS in blue.

:grouphug:

Magistrate Kathy Crittenden acknowledged that Brendan Collins had suffered under the weight of his son’s 2014 abduction and set an earliest release date for March 14.

Natalie Collins told news.com.au that her son had been promised, on his eventual release, rehabilitation help from campaigners involved in raising awareness to find her grandson William.
“He needs counselling. He has stuffed up, but try being in the shoes on Brendan’s feet,” she said. “He has been suffering. I think police should arrest all drug offenders and sellers.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/bd13defba733d0d3005eeefed23a07d7

Wonder if BC has been released and the campaigners have been able to keep that promise?

“A lot of people have made money going on television talking about William and me. I’m still a ‘suspect’ and the police have yet to sit down and have a proper chat with me and find out what I know.

“I don’t want money, I just want help for Brendan. He needs it.”

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...d/news-story/1a73063218a15527c703ad7d2136710e

Serious question who were the lot of people on television talking about William and NC.?

KL had a bit of chat with ACA. I can not really think of anyone else that spoke about NC and William.
Not Karlie, not the fp, not even Col.

And this was the post i replied to
RSBM
Why the worry? If he is found alive, where he ends up will be up to FaCs and the courts and none of our concern. It's none of our business. Plenty on here have been happy with the government decisions so far, I imagine they will continue to have authority in this matter. MOO (unquote)
My Reply
Yeah agree, it's not as if any of us get a say in it. I have problems in my life just like the next person, none of us are exempt from that i don't think? Survival is tough.
I will tell you one thing though, grieving for a child sucks and it's a daily battle to just be okay.

“A lot of people have made money going on television talking about William and me. I’m still a ‘suspect’ and the police have yet to sit down and have a proper chat with me and find out what I know.

“I don’t want money, I just want help for Brendan. He needs it.”

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...d/news-story/1a73063218a15527c703ad7d2136710e

Serious question who were the lot of people on television talking about William and NC.?

KL had a bit of chat with ACA. I can not really think of anyone else that spoke about NC and William.
Not Karlie, not the fp, not even Col.

Agree, and don't know what on earth she is referring to?

Same here sleep. I’ve been scrolling past as well but can’t ignore the bullying and the asking of others to do the searching.

Ask Aunty Google all your questions and it’s like magic.

If someone is stating something as a fact, it is okay to ask for a link far as i know. Lots of others ask for links all the time in threads on WS.

I already said what i did and meant that. We don't get a say in KT's life and we don't. Discuss it all you want it doesn't matter to me.

But we do get a say in KT’s life. It’s all on MSM now.
We know she spits horizontally. I really respect that because my vertical spits are not advantageous to anyone.

But we do get a say in KT’s life. It’s all on MSM now.
We know she spits horizontally. I really respect that because my vertical spits are not advantageous to anyone.

Sure, discuss it all you want. We all have been from what i am reading.

Maybe i should of made myself clearer by stating we don't get to call the shots or make the decisions that pertain to legal matters in KT's life, is what i meant by we don't get a say in it. Hope that helps.

Reading the endless discussion about William not looking into the camera I did a search of children doing tiger roars.
It appears most of them roll and tilt their heads and roll their eyes when putting effort into their roar.

This is exactly what generations of children have done. I think William was doing the same. Simples.
https://youtu.be/9akFq6rJ_pY

The link didn't really prove anything to me. The kid looked straight down the barrel of the camera and roared. It didn't disprove anything. Maybe I'm missing something. IMO

We are here to discuss any and all matters about William and his disappearance. This includes anything in MSN with Williams name attached.

If you are not interested and don't want to read these posts - scroll.

If we were not permitted to discuss KT I think this thread would have been closed a long time ago.

We heard a little boy was lost on 12th September 2014.
I was expecting him being found not too far away.

Since that day I’ve learned the dynamics behind that little boy and unfortunately those family dynamics have made me think I’ve been living under a bloody rock.
It’s all sadly William’s background.
The heart wrenching part is that kid had a chance in life dammit!
A chance for safety, security, education and plain old decent parenting. He had it for just a short while and it was taken away in the cruelest form.

I still loath vinegar and I’m not seeing much nastiness elsewhere on WS. Funny that isn’t it.

I am really struggling with this, too, sleep and tgy.

When Allison's parents and adult family had any mention in MSM, it was okay by all if we discussed it.
When little Eeva Dorendahl's mum had any mention in MSM, it was okay by all if we discussed it.
When Karen Ristevski's daughter and birth family had any mention in MSM, it was okay by all if we discussed it.

Those are just a few examples, there are many more.

Maybe i should of made myself clearer by stating we don't get to call the shots or make the decisions that pertain to legal matters in KT's life, is what i meant by we don't get a say in it. Hope that helps.

It wasn't what you said I was questioning, it's why you said 'we don't get a say' and now "we don't get to call the shots". We don't get to do that in the investigation either, but we discuss it.

I don't think I can make it any clearer that I'm not questioning your opinion, I'm asking why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow