Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking generational trauma into account in the parents’ cases might be a start. Parental behaviour is modelled in childhood AFAIK.

You are exactly right. I don't doubt KT & BC love their children, but i believe they have very poor coping skills in how to handle certain situations. AFAIK the children were never physically abused by either one of them, because they would have criminal charges for that if it were the case, IMO

To some sections of the population Karlies behaviour is "normal". Abuse of police, drug use, welfare dependancy. They truly cannot see a problem. This is when the children need to be removed or it becomes a generational thing.

Let the abuse of me begin.

I am not going to abuse you. Each city seems to have areas that contain numbers of people stuck in this mode.

To some sections of the population Karlies behaviour is "normal". Abuse of police, drug use, welfare dependancy. They truly cannot see a problem. This is when the children need to be removed or it becomes a generational thing.

Yet welfare dependency and single parenthood is encouraged & financially funded by the Govt. in Aus. A good breeding ground for this type of situation IMO.

Yet welfare dependency and single parenthood is encouraged & financially funded by the Govt. in Aus. A good breeding ground for this type of situation IMO.
Encouraged by the government ? Are you kidding

No abuse but, please, disabuse yourself of the notion that everyone ‘in authority’ wears a halo, lp.

In our case, that was simply not true. I went looking for help quite a few times and was ignored or disbelieved — even when reporting my own, and my son’s, injuries. We survived but only just. And not with the help of police — although they were very quick to attend and charge my ex-partner when he damaged FaCS’ property by kicking in my front door and assaulted a male friend of my brother’s (who, by the way, received a tidy sum in VoC’s compensation). By the way, I called them.

The only help anyone in authority ever gave me was a house in an area distant from my birth family and a s***load of prescription drugs to ‘help me to cope’ until I could move after we were the victims of domestic violence. Those drugs resulted in a 10+ year addiction, some loss of memory and a very painful withdrawal. Not to mention years of not being able to truly bond with my (now adult) children. Instead, I was an automaton who worked 9 to 5 for just enough money to cover the additional expenses incurred by working and ran myself into the ground, resulting in a ‘mental illness’. And I won’t go into how I was blamed after being ‘diagnosed’ or how my children’s and my relationships are still affected.

So, the life you describe is not ‘normal’ for ‘some sections of the population’. That is a generalisation. And even in those rare cases where antisocial behaviour has become normalised, those families and communities, and the people residing in them, have been neglected for many, many years. For a current example of this, just look at any of the social housing ‘estates’ here, or overseas.

Nor are the lives of welfare-receiving, single parents it all wine and roses; as Katrina has suggested.

Effectively addressing and countering the effects of developmental, social and generational trauma (also known as Complex Trauma Disorder) in childhood by truly helping those affected including those children’s parents, would go a long way to solving the ‘problem’, rather than adding to their suffering by further pathologising them and tearing families apart permanently. Otherwise, those ‘in authority’ are neglecting their responsibilities (ie; ‘duty of care’) and future generations will reap what they sow.

All in my humble opinion, of course :)

And then there are the ghetto suburbs created by the government for people to live and try to survive in. Drug dealers prey in the vulnerable in the ghettos.

If you are on welfare these ghettos are the only affordable accommodation.

A never ending cycle poverty and stress.

Have you ever had your face painted? My daughter has, numerous times. The colour does not come completely out of the skin cells with normal washing or bathtime. Especially the deeper colours. And especially the younger the child is and the softer their skin is.

And bruising doesnt wash off either.

Are you trying to insinuate that the foster family beat William? Or just that you think he fell out of a tree or something, and got bruising all over his face and neck?

From previous posts, are you insinuating that there is someone else present at the home that morning that was involved in William's disappearance .. someone that William was looking at when his roaring pic was taken? Or just that a visitor was there who was not involved in any way, but is remaining private?

I am trying as hard as I can to see some innocent reason for this kind of scrutiny, other than insinuating that the foster family were involved in William's disappearance.

No abuse but, please, disabuse yourself of the notion that everyone ‘in authority’ wears a halo, lp.

All in my humble opinion, of course :)

So sorry to hear about your personal experience, Bo. Glad that you pulled yourself out of it. :)

Yes, these things can go on for generations. You are living proof that things can change.

And not all people who seem trapped in this cycle stay there. I know good people that have used the education options available and pulled themselves out of the cycle, too. And I have one client that always hires an apprentice from a generational-cycle situation and helps him get on track and improve.

There are some decent programs out there to assist those that want to try, as you did. At least, these days there are programs to help people lift themselves up, perhaps not so much when you were living this experience.

Bruises aren't bright green. In the same picture, William's sister's hair, a good part of it, appears painted red. Either they've had some fun with paints, or the chroma is off due to reproduction of reproductions and over-enlargement or because it's been fiddled with.

Yes and if the Govt. could make money from it they would. But hey they do don't they with fines and litigation in the court system. Medical marijuana has many good and beneficial uses for chronic pain etc., and has been known to cure cancer if the oil is extracted from the plant.

BBM: Really, do you have a link??

https://www.cancer.org/treatment/tr...lternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html

There have been some early clinical trials of cannabinoids in treating cancer in humans and more studies are planned. While the studies so far have shown that cannabinoids can be safe in treating cancer, they do not show that they help control or cure the disease.

P & G and TGY, I apologise to you both for being rude to you yesterday.

I think the greeny blue marks in the photo of WT are his veins. I have observed on some children at times they have veins close to the surface and in certain light. It looks like the diffused light bouncing off the deck accentuated the areas where veins were close to the surface, causing green shadows, IMO

I think the greeny blue marks in the photo of WT are his veins. I have observed on some children at times they have veins close to the surface and in certain light. It looks like the diffused light bouncing off the deck accentuated the areas where veins were close to the surface, causing green shadows, IMO

The large patches of bright green I'm seeing are definitely not veins, but they could be reflected light from surrounding greenery, and the effect dramatically magnified by increasing the photograph's chroma and/or slightly shifting the hue. That photograph recently posted is very different in coloration to other versions of the same photograph.

BBM: Really, do you have a link??

https://www.cancer.org/treatment/tr...lternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html

There have been some early clinical trials of cannabinoids in treating cancer in humans and more studies are planned. While the studies so far have shown that cannabinoids can be safe in treating cancer, they do not show that they help control or cure the disease.

It cured this ladies ovarian cancer
(quote)
Cannabis oil CURED my cancer when I had six weeks to live’ - what is the hash oil?

https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...-symptoms-cannabis-oil-treatment-this-morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb