Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please direct me to the place that PROVES as fact that Karlie blamed the foster parents
for Williams disappearance as YOU have stated. This post is directed at southaussie. I attempted to include
Original post to no avail.

This is a quote from Karlies paid interview.

“I don’t want to blame the carers, but they were responsible for looking after him and they failed,” Ms Tyrrell said.

granted she did follow up with

“She went inside and made a cup of tea. If that’s the case, like, OK, that’s an accident, and that’s unfortunate, but it doesn’t make any sense to me. Kids don’t just go missing,” Ms Tyrrell said.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/life/eat-drink/2018/03/19/takeaway-food-delivery-tv-cooking/

Where do you see marks papertrail? Face & neck?

All over his face looks like bruising. Click on sttachment and then depress control and plus sign together to enlarge
This discolouration appears nowhere else in photo except face and neck.

Police don't clear people if they are suspected of some involvement. IMO

Can you name one case where someone was cleared and then later either suspected or charged? I haven't been able to find one, and have asked this question to many several times.

My question on that would be how can you rule someone out of the crime early on after the crime happened if police don't know what happened and who is responsible? How is that even possible, especially in a missing child case, when in most missing child cases around 80-90% of missing child cases involve those closest to the child like a parent/s or other family?
And alibis can be fudged.

I am pretty sure the YOU would be me. I appear to be the regular brunt of papertrail's nasty comments.

In the brief clip, Ms Tyrrell is also quoted saying 'they were responsible and they failed'

The network did not specify who she was referring to, but it is known Ms Tyrrell has strong feelings about his foster parents and the Department of Family and Community Services (FACS).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5434429/William-Tyrrells-mother-Karlie-breaks-silence.html

The part of KT's interview that I found the most concerning was.

Ms Tyrrell, a mother-of-four, said she made some “bad choices” when William was taken to join his older sister to live in foster care.
“I just made bad choices and I wasn’t ready I guess to have my daughter,” an emotional Ms Tyrrell said.
“I had domestic violence and drugs and alcohol, marijuana.
“When I had to do a drug screen I tested positive after I had my children.”

https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertai...rrells-mother-says-foster-parents-failed-him/

All over his face looks like bruising. Click on sttachment and then depress control and plus sign together to enlarge

Yes i see what you're talking about, but dunno? It does look bluish in places for sure.

The part of KT's interview that I found the most concerning was.

Ms Tyrrell, a mother-of-four, said she made some “bad choices” when William was taken to join his older sister to live in foster care.
“I just made bad choices and I wasn’t ready I guess to have my daughter,” an emotional Ms Tyrrell said.
“I had domestic violence and drugs and alcohol, marijuana.
“When I had to do a drug screen I tested positive after I had my children.”

https://thenewdaily.com.au/entertai...rrells-mother-says-foster-parents-failed-him/

And then places blame on the FF for being irresponsible. :thinking:

I thought it looked like green coloured crayon perhaps. I don't see bruising.

It may be pen maybe he coloured his face red and blue to look like spiderman

I am pretty sure the YOU would be me. I appear to be the regular brunt of papertrail's nasty comments.

In the brief clip, Ms Tyrrell is also quoted saying 'they were responsible and they failed'

The network did not specify who she was referring to, but it is known Ms Tyrrell has strong feelings about his foster parents and the Department of Family and Community Services (FACS).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5434429/William-Tyrrells-mother-Karlie-breaks-silence.html

lets not forget Ryde police who she claimed lost her son.

No just some disgusting sick things were said on an Sm page about certain things about Williams face, I certainly won’t go into it but I think a poster here is referring to that

The photo is one the policewoman has in her hand? What are you talking about?

My question on that would be how can you rule someone out of the crime early on after the crime happened if police don't know what happened and who is responsible? How is that even possible, especially in a missing child case, when in most missing child cases around 80-90% of missing child cases involve those closest to the child like a parent/s or other family?
And alibis can be fudged.

When were they ruled out?
I actually think it was when the million dollar reward was announced that Jubelin said that. Wasn't it?
What 2 years?

11 Sept 2017 Jubelin said

"We are fully aware of the circumstances. We know what happened in and around Kendall and all the bush tracks"

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/videos/10155197501106185/

The net has been cast very wide what and who will it haul in?

It may be pen maybe he coloured his face red and blue to look like spiderman

William has had his face painted at least several times. As well as these pics, I also saw a pic the other day with a spiderman web painted across one of his eyes .. I just cant find the image at the moment.

5747342-3x2-700x467.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...ion-dollar-reward-for-william-tyrrell/7834782

images

https://www.mouthsofmums.com.au/new...m-tyrrells-disappearance/#si2TUXomBVl8J7tG.97

This copy of william in his spiderman outfit was one of the first copies. Police woman kim fehon is showing it at a press conference at the kendall search hq
What are the marks evident all over William's face?

I'm seeing them, looking greenish (both cheeks, chin, beside nose, forehead). Too early in the day having so much of dirt from painting in his face, I would think. BUT also too conflicting to photograph little WT in this condition if the marks are stemming from violence or something similar. IMO

I really don't want to get into the photo debate once again, but looking at a larger version of the photo it just looks like red cheeks which he tends to have in other photo's. The only darkness I can see are like bags under his eyes which was discussed, yesterday I think.

I'll add a couple of pic's to see if they come out larger.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Kim Fehon (2018_01_27 04_18_00 UTC).jpg
    Kim Fehon (2018_01_27 04_18_00 UTC).jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 1011024_1071976192875263_3854903511367009158_n (2018_01_27 04_18_00 UTC).jpg
    1011024_1071976192875263_3854903511367009158_n (2018_01_27 04_18_00 UTC).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 10250235_10207467750399724_2853847595705723341_n (2018_01_27 04_18_00 UTC).jpg
    10250235_10207467750399724_2853847595705723341_n (2018_01_27 04_18_00 UTC).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 86
This copy of william in his spiderman outfit was one of the first copies. Police woman kim fehon is showing it at a press conference at the kendall search hq
What are the marks evident all over William's face?

Is the police woman holding a copy on a piece of paper?
Maybe a new printer required.
Sometimes the colour, is just not what it should be.
darn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member