Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With full support offered by the government, I'm sure to do everything to help them stay effective vital parents. IMO

Which ones are/might ‘stay effective vital parents’??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well it's doing more than that, it's compromised a suspected homicide investigation. IMO

How has it compromised the investigation?

The Police have access to them, they talk to them and they have cleared them.

You obviously don't respect the work that the Police are doing, or you have no confidence in the investigation.

The Public knowing the FF, and Bio's for that matter, makes no difference to the investigation whatsoever IMO.

Please tell us how you think the investigation has been compromised.

How has it compromised the investigation?

The Police have access to them, they talk to them and they have cleared them.

You obviously don't respect the work that the Police are doing, or you have no confidence in the investigation.

The Public knowing the FF, and Bio's for that matter, makes no difference to the investigation whatsoever IMO.

Please tell us how you think the investigation has been compromised.

Just because LE clear someone doesn't mean much if it is strategic? What if down the track of the investigation they find out FF or BF did in fact have something to do with the crime? I'm sure that their status would change then.

My point is that Karlie and Brendan had/have the same kind of access to the benefits of the system as the foster parents had/have.

I am also aware of failures in the system, such as in the Chloe Valentine case. But I will not throw the baby out with the bathwater. These at-risk children need our help, the help is administered by our government.

Serious question of you. Do you know a better way? Better than the parental coaching, the classes and support offered by social services, the support money provided by our tax dollars, the medical bulk billing assistance. We try to help children remain with their birth parents, until/unless the risk becomes too great. (Except in cases like Chloe Valentine :( )

SA, thankyou for answering my question. We just are not going to agree and could take up pages arguing the points. The only way to get proven, better policy is to throw money and time behind ideas that people don't want to throw money and time behind because it appears risky. Real investment and time in the parents. FaCs after all should stand for everyone in the family, not just children, and risk assessments should be made not just from the child's perspective and rights. Let's drop it, it must be a thankless task, damned if you do and damned if you don't. Governments approach to family violence is misguided IMO

BBM, Could you please direct me to the post # of mine where i said that? I don't recall saying that at all.
I bumped what the mod. stated in thread #1 about the victim rules on here is all.

Yes and you quoted my post with it inferring that I was attacking a victim. You even bolded part of your post.

My apologies, it was Frogwell that said this "We can't discuss the FF full stop" which is the opposite.

Just because LE clear someone doesn't mean much if it is strategic? What if down the track of the investigation they find out FF or BF did in fact have something to do with the crime? I'm sure that their status would change then.

Well if that is the case I am sure it would be dealt with by the law accordingly.
jmo

This copy of william in his spiderman outfit was one of the first copies. Police woman kim fehon is showing it at a press conference at the kendall search hq
What are the marks evident all over William's face?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180319-224642.jpg
    Screenshot_20180319-224642.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20180319-224451.jpg
    Screenshot_20180319-224451.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 31
Meh, pfftttt.

Security guards rang police for help with a woman who was 'acting aggressively toward customers' just after 9pm that evening, a NSW Police spokeswoman said.
When officers arrived, Ms Tyrrell 'repeatedly swore at the officers in the presence of two children' and before spitting on an officer's face, police alleged.

Ms Tyrrell was taken to Ryde Police Station and charged with assaulting an officer in the execution of their duty and using offensive language in, or near, a public place.
The children were taken into the care of a relative, police said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arlie-charged-spitting-cop.html#ixzz5ABiJwnB8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arlie-charged-spitting-cop.html#ixzz5ABi4dybr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Police don't clear people if they are suspected of some involvement. IMO

Can you name one case where someone was cleared and then later either suspected or charged? I haven't been able to find one, and have asked this question to many several times.

Serious question, do you work in CPS's? If so, then I won't dispute what you have to say anymore. I ask, cause I have never seen anyone except the minister back such a run down, broken system full of horrific failures.

Up until the abduction William was a success story.
IMO.

This copy of william in his spiderman outfit was one of the first copies. Police woman kim fehon is showing it at a press conference at the kendall search hq
What are the marks evident all over William's face?

Where do you see marks papertrail? Face & neck?

SA, thankyou for answering my question. We just are not going to agree and could take up pages arguing the points. The only way to get proven, better policy is to throw money and time behind ideas that people don't want to throw money and time behind because it appears risky. Real investment and time in the parents. FaCs after all should stand for everyone in the family, not just children, and risk assessments should be made not just from the child's perspective and rights. Let's drop it, it must be a thankless task, damned if you do and damned if you don't. Governments approach to family violence is misguided IMO

I am happy to agree to disagree. :)

Our own FACS system in South Australia has been very much in tatters for some years. It is not that I do not understand what you are saying. I am just saying that there is no other way to try to protect at risk children at the moment, and they need to tweak and tweak the system until they can get it as close to perfect as it can be.

There is good and bad to be seen in almost all government systems, I would think.

Southaussie please direct me to the place that PROVES as fact that Karlie blamed the foster parents
for Williams disappearance as YOU have stated. This post is directed at southaussie. I attempted to include
Original post to no avail.

Please direct me to the place that PROVES as fact that Karlie blamed the foster parents
for Williams disappearance as YOU have stated.

It would help if members knew who you were talking to instead of 'YOU'

Police don't clear people if they are suspected of some involvement. IMO

Can you name one case where someone was cleared and then later either suspected or charged? I haven't been able to find one, and have asked this question to many several times.

I also don't believe police would involve some kind of convoluted strategy with regard to any of the parents. When cleared, the bio parent(s) were still parenting other children, the foster parents were still parenting another child. To keep either set of parents under wraps when they were really secret POIs may well have been putting those children at risk.

Police had no problem with naming Rick Thorburn as a POI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat