Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is BC insinuating that the FM harmed William in some way? How long has he been thinking that? Did his drug use cause him to take action?

I could not work that out and was wondering the same thing.
Did he mean in the weeks leading up to - or the immediate lead up?
Yes and who did he mean?

Last edited:
Ok, please forgive me if the following questions have already been dealt with extensively in previous threads - but does anyone know where WT sister was when he went missing? I read somewhere they were playing together outside and she was 5 years old? Also, this has probably been covered - but, I wonder if there were any witnesses (apart from the family members at the house) who verified that they saw WT playing at the house that day? again, sorry if these questions have already been covered :)

According to msn young children were heard playing next door - heard by Mrs Wilson.
Where was William sister? Conflicting reports - not sure. Playing with him, inside to toilet ???
Other witnesses - I guess maybe the person in the car that did a u turn could be a witness. Given the kids were said to be riding their bikes on the drive way.
Haven't heard if that person has been located.
So in answer to your questions ??? if's, buts and maybe's.

Remember bio GM said BC felt something was going to happen the day William was abducted. Something did. BC lost the plot after that with his drug use and now he is saying he is sorry and has been digging in the bush. Now there is a second police search. There was evidence of a camp site found during the first search. Maybe the person LE are aiming the reward and threats of criminal charges at is not MS but another woman.

I wonder where the bushland is that Brendan was digging in.

Category: | The Courier Mail

Brendan Collins told how he has searched in vain for his son digging in bushland with a shovel since his release from Silverwater jail two weeks ago over drugs and theft charges.

Me too. Is it the same bushland being searched right now?

Does BC have ties to BS and/or TJ? If so, I wonder how?

I haven't read the DT articles above, but from what I've seen posted here it seems BC is, how do you say it? "Thou doth protest too much".

Last edited:
Was Brendan out there searching randomly or did he get some info while in Jail and that is what police are working on? Or info through NC? Maybe she has been playing on his state of mind a bit? Maybe she has info through her dubious connections?
Too sad all around for little William.

BBM - Does this mean that he was interviewed weeks ago?

Speaking haltingly to his son through The Daily Telegraph, Mr Collins, also known as Brendan Clifford, said just weeks ago: “I’m so sorry for whoever’s done this to you William, I don’t know who took you in your Spiderman suit.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

At 4.30pm police knocked on Karlie and Brendan’s door.

“They arrested the pair of them. We were all suspects,” she said.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell vanished

Well according to NC he was arrested at 4;30 on the day.
Surely they interviewed him then - if he was arrest. :rolleyes:
Maybe again just recently.

It does sound like omitting misadventure, and yet 3km2 surely doesn’t definitively rule out misadventure? It feels like there must be another reason for such a small and specific search area..

I feel 3 kilometres is probably a coroners requirement.
They may have scientific data that 3 year old children dont make it more 3 km in misadventure.

Did BC venture into this area?

I was a bit skeptical of the article but even yesterday it seemed to outline who is ruled out and who is rules in. BS is still ruled in IMO

William Tyrrell search: Theories surrounding his disappearance | Daily Mail Online
A washing machine repairman, a 'creepy' man with folded arms, a family drama and a paedophile ring: Inside the conspiracy theories surrounding the disappearance of William Tyrrell as police launch a new four-week search

Months later police probed a group called Grandparents As Parents Again (GAPA), with two members convicted for child sex offences.

One of the GAPA members, Tony Jones, who maintains his innocence, was living a 20-minute drive from Kendall at the time of the suspected abduction.

Paul Bickford, former GAPA president who lived in Kendall at the time William vanished, also maintains his innocence and denied being part of a paedophile ring.

Both men and their families were interviewed by police on the Tyrrell case, but none of them are considered suspects.

There is no suggestion any other former or current GAPA members had anything to do with William's disappearance and none are being treated as persons of interest.

The public learned William's biological mother is Karlie Tyrrell, and her estranged partner Brendan Collins is his father. His biological grandmother is Natalie Collins.

William was nine-months-old when he was put into foster care with a wealthy family from Sydney's north shore.

The foster family were caring for William at the time of the disappearance, as part of an arrangement that was intended to be permanent.

William also has a famous uncle - 5 Seconds of Summer guitarist Michael Clifford, the son of William's biological grandfather Daryl Clifford.

Police explicitly ruled out the involvement of either William's biological or foster family in his disappearance.

BILL SPEDDING

William Spedding, a 63-year-old washing machine repairman, had his home and business searched by police on January 20, 2015.

Spedding publicly denied any involvement in William's disappearance, and no charges were laid against him.

The Bonny Hills man had visited the Tyrrell home three days before the disappearance for a quote on washing machine repair.

I was a bit skeptical of the article but even yesterday it seemed to outline who is ruled out and who is rules in. BS is still ruled in IMO

William Tyrrell search: Theories surrounding his disappearance | Daily Mail Online
A washing machine repairman, a 'creepy' man with folded arms, a family drama and a paedophile ring: Inside the conspiracy theories surrounding the disappearance of William Tyrrell as police launch a new four-week search

Months later police probed a group called Grandparents As Parents Again (GAPA), with two members convicted for child sex offences.

One of the GAPA members, Tony Jones, who maintains his innocence, was living a 20-minute drive from Kendall at the time of the suspected abduction.

Paul Bickford, former GAPA president who lived in Kendall at the time William vanished, also maintains his innocence and denied being part of a paedophile ring.

Both men and their families were interviewed by police on the Tyrrell case, but none of them are considered suspects.

There is no suggestion any other former or current GAPA members had anything to do with William's disappearance and none are being treated as persons of interest.

The public learned William's biological mother is Karlie Tyrrell, and her estranged partner Brendan Collins is his father. His biological grandmother is Natalie Collins.

William was nine-months-old when he was put into foster care with a wealthy family from Sydney's north shore.

The foster family were caring for William at the time of the disappearance, as part of an arrangement that was intended to be permanent.

William also has a famous uncle - 5 Seconds of Summer guitarist Michael Clifford, the son of William's biological grandfather Daryl Clifford.

Police explicitly ruled out the involvement of either William's biological or foster family in his disappearance.

BILL SPEDDING
William Spedding, a 63-year-old washing machine repairman, had his home and business searched by police on January 20, 2015.

Spedding publicly denied any involvement in William's disappearance, and no charges were laid against him.

The Bonny Hills man had visited the Tyrrell home three days before the disappearance for a quote on washing machine repair.

Bickford didn't live in Kendall, so how much of the rest of it is true

Does anyone recall the image taken from streetview showing a small kid bright red standing at the fence of the neightbours adjacent the cemetery track?
There was a car on the cemetery side? I think the car was a small SUV.

This image disappeared pretty quick from everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrayZee