Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have noticed one or two people who have been interviewed recently on their view of this search, live a bit closer to this new search site.
Could you please elaborate on that please froggy ? Who do you mean?

I have gone through so many pages tonight! I think i read that someone mentioned that the Victorian court dates and information on his historical cases has disapeared offline since yesterdays new search announced? Was this right? If so where were the courts dates visible online. Just asking as I had never seen these.

I think they are really close and I can see in Jubes interviews he is chomping at the bit and ready to race

I know who the original POI's are, there is NOTHING to say that they are now Suspects, unless you have a link.

Paraphrase.
A man was identified as a prime suspect when LE learned he had been to the house to quote a repair, and returned a week later to complete it.

William Tyrrell case police prepare for coronial inquest
June 28 2018
Nocookies

26 January 2015
Paraphrased
On Wednesday media reported on the case. Most media had BS name but chose not to run it.
Late Wednesday that changed.
Sydney Morning Herald - ran his name and described him as a suspect.
Telegraph - ran a pic describing him as a poi.
The DM - ran with the maze under the house.

The inquirer was told by Paul Fehon very, very, serious complications could arise if nothing eventuates.

Nocookies
Suspicion torments NSW community as police probe toddler’s disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members