Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that jubes says “ someone in the town knows something” None of our obvious poi’s live in town AFAIK. Maybe they are referring to a certain resident of Benarron that has family connections with MS. She was quick to dump all family members off her friend list pretty quick.

Last edited:
Re: Picture of tree with red spray painting

As I just notice: Tyrell with one R. Who isn't able to spell it, if WT was a known target?

What if he wasn’t known? Even if he was know to FGM - she is on the mothers side...

Interesting that jubes says “ someone in the town knows something” None of our obvious poi’s live in town AFAIK. Maybe they are referring to a certain resident of Benarron that has family connections with MS. She was quick to dump all family members off her friend list pretty quick.

Yes including KT.
I don’t believe in coincidences like that!!

Very interesting, thank you. :)

What if he wasn’t known? Even if he was know to FGM - she is on the mothers side...
Sorry hard to understand :) As I meant - how would even BS or any other stranger, know the spelling of his surname? There was so much confusion over the spelling in the initially weeks IIRC? I think the correct spelling is Tyrrell, which is his bio name, rather than his adoptive name...which is something entirely different again. Has 3 names really...!

Sorry hard to understand :) As I meant - how would even BS or any other stranger, know the spelling of his surname? There was so much confusion over the spelling in the initially weeks IIRC? I think the correct spelling is Tyrrell, which is his bio name, rather than his adoptive name...which is something entirely different again. Has 3 names really...!
Not sure what you’re implying here. If it was opportunistic his name would be irrelevant

I agree that the 5 "suspects" are probably the POIs that have already been named in the media.

They really seem to be singling out BS though. They didn't name him but made mention of the washing machine. Everyone knows who they are referring to.

They could've mentioned some facts about the other POIs, but didn't.

RSBM

The man seeking directions (reportedly to both Benaroon Drive and Batar Creek Road, depending on which discrepancy you prefer) is still readily available on the internet.

The Camry is also available in the story in the link below.

Interesting also to note how only a week after WT's disappearance, LE was talking publicly in MSM about doing 'evidence based searches', which is what they are saying they are doing NOW, which they are saying WASN'T done before? Hmm.

Crews continued an "evidence-based search" on Friday, scouring forest that would be too far for William to walk to but where he could have been "assisted to" by a kidnapper in a car.

They have been told to look for anything that could be discarded from a car such as rubbish or William's clothing.

---
One driver who was pulled over at the police road block on Friday told officers about a black Camry that a truck driver had noticed in the area several times last Friday.

It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted.

---
Police stop drivers in Kendall as search for William Tyrell, 3, turns up nothing
Detectives investigating the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell have reportedly identified five suspects including a person of interest.

The news comes as a coronial inquest into the disappearance of the three-year-old is set to start later this year, with police now frantically working to prepare their brief of evidence, nearly four years after William vanished.

Four 'high priority' suspects and one 'person of interest' are being closely examined as part of the police investigation, The Australian reported.

William Tyrrell search: Detectives 'have identified five suspects' | Daily Mail Online

5 high priority suspects and one POI. Bloody hell! From the description BS remains the POI and has not been elevated to suspect. Who TF are the suspects? Is TJ in the mix?

Don’t know about anyone else, but I’m having a problem believing in these “5 new Suspects”.

Wouldn’t you think that GJ would have mentioned this in one of his pressers over the last couple of weeks, one as recent as yesterday?

Yet all of a sudden, overnight, these suspects have appeared.

Some of the MSM printed today have mentioned “new” information has led Police to this area, GJ said the information wasn’t new.

“The Australian understands the first high-profile suspect in the investigation remains "a person of interest" but there are also four other "high priority" suspects being looked at, with an inquest set to begin this year.”

- No suspect has ever been named by Police, so who is the first?

- GJ has not mentioned that an Inquest is ‘set to begin’ this year. In fact he seems to be hoping for a conclusion.

Yahoo tells us:

A high-priority list of persons of interest has dwindled down to a handful - but police remain tight-lipped about specific numbers and identities.

No specific numbers or identities???

A “Handful” – is this where they get 5 from?

Tyrrell search zone 'very specific'

I understand that MSM is our main source here on WS – and some will say that the Police are leaking info to the Media, but why not just tell them in the Press Conference held a few hours before all this hit the headlines. I really doubt they would bother to hold a presser and then leak info they wanted printed to ‘scare’ the perp.

As I said, I’m having trouble believing some of this.

5 NEW suspects may mean that 5 pois are now being referred to as SUSPECTS. changing status from poi to suspect is huge in legal terms. It normally means impending arrest. persons with prior experience in legal process will know exactly this. they have all had involvement in that process in one way or another.
Suspects get arrested persons of interest do not until their status changes to suspect.

Chainsawing the branches off the tree...no where to hide Also letting suspects know that one of their cohorts is loose lipped. Driving the wedge in, fracturing trust. When trust is fractured distrust causes anxiety and inabilty to self control.

Here's my theory at this point in time:

Someone had an interest in William and enlisted one of their shady connections to snatch William... but in the process William has met with foul play. Whoever was enlisted to snatch William blabbed to their shady mates about it and they became involved (sickening to think about.)

But if the abductor was BS, the timing of the washing machine breakdown is just too coincidental.

KT was on her friends list ???[/QUOTe

That doesnt su rpri se me in the least the way Facebook tracks connections. Loweke was connected to collins and collins to her son BC and KT. Loweke connected to jones. FB picks up connections even those total strangers that visit a FB page will get a suggested friend message from everyone who is a friend on the FB they viewed.

Here's my theory at this point in time:

Someone had an interest in William and enlisted one of their shady connections to snatch William... but in the process William has met with foul play. Whoever was enlisted to snatch William bragged to their shady mates about it and they became involved (sickening to think about.)

But if the abductor was BS, the timing of the washing machine breakdown is just too coincidental.

Perfect timing in fact with chat with gran on the 9th that grandchildren there on Friday!

Yes but he general public would not see this . Can I ask you now with all due respect how you feel about the validity of your earlier posts about the photo of William being doctored ? Do you still feel this way. The shadows and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo