Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 NEW suspects may mean that 5 pois are now being referred to as SUSPECTS. changing status from poi to suspect is huge in legal terms. It normally means impending arrest. persons with prior experience in legal process will know exactly this. they have all had involvement in that process in one way or another.
Suspects get arrested persons of interest do not until their status changes to suspect.

Chainsawing the branches off the tree...no where to hide Also letting suspects know that one of their cohorts is loose lipped. Driving the wedge in, fracturing trust. When trust is fractured distrust causes anxiety and inabilty to self control.

And they appeared out of nowhere? Jubes didn't mention them and then overnight - poof - 5 suspects. I don't think so.

And they appeared out of nowhere? Jubes didn't mention them and then overnight - poof - 5 suspects. I don't think so.
They didnt appear out of know where. There names have been out since 2015. Some convicted since some going thru trial process. Some stewing in their own proverbial. All poi but perhaps now on the throne of suspects.

DCI Jubelin doesnt indicate name or status

Sorry in advance if I’ve got the wrong poster but I thought it was you that posted all the supposed inconsistencies with fm photos that lead to discussions about sun, light shadows ect. Sorry in advance if I’ve got this wrong

What has this photo stuff got to do with current discussion?

What has this photo stuff got to do with current discussion?
Was just a question as to wether you still believe the photo of William was dodgy, as I said sorry in advance if it wasn’t you but pretty sure it was , correct me if I’m wrong. There was quite a lengthy discussion on it

I'm not going to get into an argument with you, but if you can see someone's friends list - you see all their friends.

Yes but they might have other unknown fb pages. Discussion is not argument lol and the friends you do see might be false names.

Was just a question as to wether you still believe the photo of William was dodgy, as I said sorry in advance if it wasn’t you but pretty sure it was , correct me if I’m wrong. There was quite a lengthy discussion on it

Yes but your comment was linked to no discussion. Answer is still yes.

Reactions: JLZ
"Sorrows"?? I don't think, this man would ever have something like that. Rather did he drown his "actions overload" or similar AND in this drunken condition he could have pretended to be unapproachable by his spouse (so not telling the wrong things).
Well that’s what I meant. Just comes down to semantics really

Have noticed one or two people who have been interviewed recently on their view of this search, live a bit closer to this new search site.
The ones, I thought, media had an extra eye on them (one elderly, one young)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo