Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know about anyone else, but I’m having a problem believing in these “5 new Suspects”.

Wouldn’t you think that GJ would have mentioned this in one of his pressers over the last couple of weeks, one as recent as yesterday?

Yet all of a sudden, overnight, these suspects have appeared.

Some of the MSM printed today have mentioned “new” information has led Police to this area, GJ said the information wasn’t new.

“The Australian understands the first high-profile suspect in the investigation remains "a person of interest" but there are also four other "high priority" suspects being looked at, with an inquest set to begin this year.”

- No suspect has ever been named by Police, so who is the first?

- GJ has not mentioned that an Inquest is ‘set to begin’ this year. In fact he seems to be hoping for a conclusion.

Yahoo tells us:

A high-priority list of persons of interest has dwindled down to a handful - but police remain tight-lipped about specific numbers and identities.

No specific numbers or identities???

A “Handful” – is this where they get 5 from?

Tyrrell search zone 'very specific'

I understand that MSM is our main source here on WS – and some will say that the Police are leaking info to the Media, but why not just tell them in the Press Conference held a few hours before all this hit the headlines. I really doubt they would bother to hold a presser and then leak info they wanted printed to ‘scare’ the perp.

As I said, I’m having trouble believing some of this.

Creek and stone are quite common in that area, you do not need to be a pysychic to come up with that.
Yes, you are right: en masse contained in any terms!
Although: Is there something like -named?- "castle" in the vicinity? (At the moment, I don't find my aged source.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t know about anyone else, but I’m having a problem believing in these “5 new Suspects”.

Wouldn’t you think that GJ would have mentioned this in one of his pressers over the last couple of weeks, one as recent as yesterday?

Some of the MSM printed today have mentioned “new” information has led Police to this area, GJ said the information wasn’t new.

“The Australian understands the first high-profile suspect in the investigation remains "a person of interest" but there are also four other "high priority" suspects being looked at, with an inquest set to begin this year.”

- GJ has not mentioned that an Inquest is ‘set to begin’ this year. In fact he seems to be hoping for a conclusion.

Yahoo tells us:

A high-priority list of persons of interest has dwindled down to a handful - but police remain tight-lipped about specific numbers and identities.

I understand that MSM is our main source here on WS – and some will say that the Police are leaking info to the Media, but why not just tell them in the Press Conference held a few hours before all this hit the headlines. I really doubt they would bother to hold a presser and then leak info they wanted printed to ‘scare’ the perp.

BBM.

Yes, I think the widely-publicised press conferences and vision of the search sites, etc, would be enough to unsettle the perp(s), if anything.

Anyone interested in psychics might want to listen to the first season of In The Dark In the Dark Podcast | APM Reports

Hundreds of psychics doing nothing but inflicting psychological torture on a grieving family, with zero useful information provided.

Isn't Psychic talk banned on WS? - I could be wrong.

I'm not a mod I know, however I am having difficulty following as there is a lot of posting with no links to previous comments. It would help me if people can remember to do that please, otherwise it just seems like randomness at times. TIA

I'm thinking the search is around the creek - south side Batar Creek Road, between Cedar Logger and the Old Coach Road (but closer to the Cedar Logger Road end), because a news report said something about at times the police searchers were knee deep in water.

• The search for William Tyrrell has focused on an 800 square meter area about a six minute drive from where he went missing.
There is a map of new search area in the article.

William Tyrrell: Search Extended As Poli... - (news/crime) | ten daily

I managed to get a screenshot of the new search area (click on image to enlarge):

8A63CBD8-5133-46E5-B7E4-FEB0E55980B0.jpeg

‘It’s a much smaller area that the previous search location -- an area of just 800 square meters between Batar Creek Road and Cedar Loggers Lane.’

William Tyrrell: Search Extended As Poli... - (news/crime) | ten daily

Yahoo tells us:

Yes until I hear it from jubes own mouth I’m sceptical too

And someone drowning their sorrows later on?
"Sorrows"?? I don't think, this man would ever have something like that. Rather did he drown his "actions overload" or similar AND in this drunken condition he could have pretended to be unapproachable by his spouse (so not telling the wrong things).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member