Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If William had a toy with him when he was taken would it not have leaked by now? I guess the kidnapper could have used a toy to lure him. I’m trying not to get my hopes raised with the toy it could be unrelated. I wonder where it was located.

It could be that there were a number of toys kept at Grandma’s house for visits, & the kids had a number of them out that morning playing in the yard & on the veranda with, making it easy to miss if William took one with him.

It could be that there were a number of toys kept at Grandma’s house for visits, & the kids had a number of them out that morning playing in the yard & on the veranda with, making it easy to miss if William took one with him.

Dad said in the interview - that William had all the toys out that morning.

I know both sets of families have been absolutely cleared, but I find Bio Dad’s wording interesting in the article released today - 'I will when I get some money because I get flashbacks of him in that Spiderman suit playing in the garden.'
It is possible it is just the way he speaks, but flashbacks would have to mean he witnessed William playing in the garden, instead of having visions of, or picturing etc

Dad said in the interview - that William had all the toys out that morning.

So it is very possible that the parents did not know exactly what toys the children had there, to be able to determine if one was missing. Grandma may not have kept track of all the old toys kept at the house for all the grandchildren visits.

Brendan is not sure if William will ever be found.
It has been suggest by his parole officer that he see a psychologist about William.
He gets flashbacks - william in his spiderman suit playing in the garden.
He said he will see a psychologist when he gets some money.

The Daily Telegraph (@dailytelegraph) | Twitter

I am sure that it was said that advocates were going to help with rehab when he came out of prison. He also had a job to go to, when he came out as I recall.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

William Tyrrell’s dad Brendan Collins breaks silence: ‘I’m so sorry’

“I know I’ve had a history of drugs problems but I’d never harm my boy.

“DOCS took him from me to keep him safe and now… he’s probably dead.”

He believes harm came to his son days in the lead-up to William’s kidnapping when he was three.

“My parole officer wants me to see a phycologist over William, I will when I get some money because I get flashbacks of him in that spiderman suit playing I the garden.”

BBM: Wonder what makes him think that????

P.S I was able to open the link thru the Daily Telegraphs twitter feed

Yes operational reasons Bo.
If Jube's and team feel it is appropriate to start at the start.
What turned up in the first search for a little boy lost. That may not have seemed significant at the time?
Wasn't it said a camp site was found in the bush. Wonder what came of that?

I vaguely remember that a scrap of material and a knife sheath was found during the first search. Also small footprints? Said not to be significant at the time.

I think it was the tracker, Jake Cassar, that reported the bush camp.

All IIRC.

I know both sets of families have been absolutely cleared, but I find Bio Dad’s wording interesting in the article released today - 'I will when I get some money because I get flashbacks of him in that Spiderman suit playing in the garden.'
It is possible it is just the way he speaks, but flashbacks would have to mean he witnessed William playing in the garden, instead of having visions of, or picturing etc

I found Brendan’s choice of words interesting too, Violet. Maybe he is ‘flashing back’ to vision from MSM programs?

He believes harm came to his son days in the lead-up to William’s kidnapping when he was three.

“My parole officer wants me to see a phycologist over William, I will when I get some money because I get flashbacks of him in that spiderman suit playing I the garden.”

Yes. What exactly does he mean by that?

The bolded statement has been doing the rounds as SM rumour for ages, Dr. Who knows why and where it originated.

It has been suggest by his parole officer that he see a psychologist about William.

I am sure that it was said that advocates were going to help with rehab when he came out of prison. He also had a job to go to, when he came out as I recall.

Yep, where are they now?

So it is very possible that the parents did not know exactly what toys the children had there, to be able to determine if one was missing. Grandma may not have kept track of all the old toys kept at the house for all the grandchildren visits.

Who keeps track of toys anyrate?

Given the time between visits and the distance between the two homes.

When was the last time they visited FGM?

WT had been away from bios 2 years?

So BC has been digging in the bush for the past two weeks since he got out of prison..... Was he digging where police are searching now?

Who knows? I presume so. The investigation into William’s disappearance becomes more and more bizarre the more it progresses. All I can hope for is that there is ‘method to the madness’ and his case will be solved soon. Somehow, I get the feeling it will be.

So BC has been digging in the bush for the past two weeks since he got out of prison..... Was he digging where police are searching now?
Yes a bizarre statement, particularly given he has only been in prison for the past two months this time around. The timing of the police forensic search and Brendan’s comments is very interesting...

Sounds like someone has psychosis from past drug useage.

Very interesting 2 weeks out prison.

It appears the shovels are as much to shift bush out the road in looking under for items of interest.

Sounds like someone has psychosis from past drug useage.

Very interesting 2 weeks out prison.

It appears the shovels are as much to shift bush out the road in looking under for items of interest.

It is interesting - just 2 weeks out of prison. When an earliest release date was set as 14 March.
Seems he serve much or all of that 7 month sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo