Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i guess she has her reasons. I'm not really sure where things stand with her, and i guess it's none of our business. I hope she has some legal counsel though in regard to her situation.
She did state in her interview that she just wants her babies back home with her, and was very upset with the whole situation, understandably so, IMO.
We also don't have the FP's still publicly pleading for WT either.

As it has been well documented, they’re not allowed to under FACS. IMO

Yes and unfortunately foe her it’s all been laid out in the media. It’s out there, I won’t judge a young mother for mistakes she may have made to lose her children but I wonder what’s stopping her now from talking showing her face and if Sm is her thing,posting about him every day and keeping his face and her relationship to him prominent
Yes, as the Morcombes did. IMO

I think it is a sad, sad situation that we have here in Australia.

.... for 88.5 out of 100 Australian victims who report a sexual assault to the police, their case is not proceeded with by the police or prosecution; or it is dismissed, withdrawn, or acquitted, once in court. Therefore, for almost nine out of 10 sexual assault victims, no formal legal redress occurs.

Australian Institute of Family Studies
The journey of 100 cases
As Australians, we should be ashamed of those statistics. IMO

I really don't have the answers SA, I guess time will tell and all will be revealed once suppression has been sorted

Is there some reason that you think suppression will be sorted/lifted?

I know that in most child sex cases suppression is never lifted. That is why we don't know who most of the thousands and thousands of alleged and convicted child sex offenders in this country are.

Yes they can . It’s not private .and I think anyone on here would know that. Sorry moderators if I have brought Sm pages into the conversation.
I don't think she is in any state to interact with the public. In the last few years, she has had 2 children removed from her care and had one of them abducted. She has stated about these circumstances she felt like the worst mother in the world. Her wanting to go public about being WT's mother has seen her exposed negatively and very publicly, she has been arrested several time, her father has died earlier this year, it seems quite suddenly, she has stayed in a mental health institution and has claimed she suffers from anxiety. I think you want too much from her. I just hope she keeps living and breathing to come out the other side of all this. MOO

I don't think she is in any state to interact with the public. In the last few years, she has had 2 children removed from her care and had one of them abducted. She has stated about these circumstances she felt like the worst mother in the world. Her wanting to go public about being WT's mother has seen her exposed negatively and very publicly, she has been arrested several time, her father has died earlier this year, it seems quite suddenly, she has stayed in a mental health institution and has claimed she suffers from anxiety. I think you want too much from her. I just hope she keeps living and breathing to come out the other side of all this. MOO
Exactly. She has definitely had a lot to deal with.

Thankyou frogwell I understand your point. I didn’t mean to demean her but she has a voice now thanks to the outspoken mouth piece who put forward a pathway to all her dirty laundry.She chooses to have a public profile filled with filtered selfies, To me she does herself no favours there .

No because they weren’t “ outed “ by a person who really had nothing to do with case but took it upon themselves to do so.
Karlie indicated that although it would be hard, she thought it was the right thing to do to be identified as WT's mother in that Supreme court hearing. If she had said, no way, I'm sure the judge would have ruled differently. It was her choice. I would link to the caselaw document but we have been asked not to link it in the past.

Is there some reason that you think suppression will be sorted/lifted?

I know that in most child sex cases suppression is never lifted. That is why we don't know who most of the thousands and thousands of alleged and convicted child sex offenders in this country are.

I honestly don't know if it will get approval to be lifted. I'm of understanding that there was 3 factors that made the suppression to be put in place. 1. Protect victims 2. William and 3. Interferance with VIC case.

If it's true and he was acquitted, then he isn't really a registered sex offender and don't know if the suppression would apply, like what happens to the scum that are actually found guilty.

Vic case is over so that wouldn't be a factor anymore....but William's investigation is still currently ongoing so maybe this will make the suppression stay in place.

I guess it will all come down to what the law is and how good of a fight his solictor will put up IMO

Karlie indicated that although it would be hard, she thought it was the right thing to do to be identified as WT's mother in that Supreme court hearing. If she had said, no way, I'm sure the judge would have ruled differently. It was her choice. I would link to the caselaw document but we have been asked not to link it in the past.
And good for her to do so,I just question now that everyone knows who she is that she is so silent on her missing presumed deceased child. Foster parents are getting such a hard time for being anonymous. She is not.

Well said and I hope she does to...not to mention she probably suffers from PTSD from everything that has happened. I really feel for her

And good for her to do so,I just question now that everyone knows who she is that she is so silent on her missing presumed deceased child. Foster parents are getting such a hard time for being anonymous. She is not.
Well, that is my point. The anonymity was removed and she was terribly exposed to the point that I believe was harmful to her. She thought she could handle it, but the reality was far worse. She has been judged terribly by people on forums like this and can't stand up to the scrutiny. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova