Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams foster family are being kept unidentifiable to the general public for reasons understood, whether it’s there’s or facs I’m not aware of , but KT has been identified and interviewed on national television. I can’t understand her silence now. I don’t want to speculate as I’m not in her awful horrid predicament but where is her face all over the media begging for info on her baby . She has been identified and the nation knows who she is, I can’t understand ? Lots of selfies but nothing about her baby. Is she under some suppression aswell ? Otherwise wouldn’t you be making your presence as his mum known and just going full strength ahead in the media , or Sm .Im not at all saying she had anything to do with Williams disappearence and I feel incredibly sad for her but wouldn’t it make it more personalised to have someone out there that the whole country knows about to push the agenda.
I am not sure she is happy about being made identifiable, her past and her current issues would work against her, I feel.

For all we know KT might be demanding those answers privately.
She was initially not allowed to plead publicly for her child to be safely returned to her because of the fact he was a fostered child.
But surely she can now after being identified publicly.The whole of the country knows who she is now . I just don’t understand

But surely she can now after being identified publicly.The whole of the country knows who she is now . I just don’t understand
Well i guess she has her reasons. I'm not really sure where things stand with her, and i guess it's none of our business. I hope she has some legal counsel though in regard to her situation.
She did state in her interview that she just wants her babies back home with her, and was very upset with the whole situation, understandably so, IMO.
We also don't have the FP's still publicly pleading for WT either.

Well i guess she has her reasons. I'm not really sure where things stand with her, and i guess it's none of our business. I hope she has some legal counsel though in regard to her situation.
She did state in her interview that she just wants her babies back home with her, and was very upset with the whole situation, understandably so, IMO.
We also don't have the FP's still publicly pleading for WT either.
No because they weren’t “ outed “ by a person who really had nothing to do with case but took it upon themselves to do so.

Yes and unfortunately foe her it’s all been laid out in the media. It’s out there, I won’t judge a young mother for mistakes she may have made to lose her children but I wonder what’s stopping her now from talking showing her face and if Sm is her thing,posting about him every day and keeping his face and her relationship to him prominent
What relationship to her son? He was permanently removed from her care at 7 mnths. old.
I doubt she could have formed much of a mother/child relationship with him.

No because they weren’t “ outed “ by a person who really had nothing to do with case but took it upon themselves to do so.
I’m sorry to sound like a dog with a bone but I find it odd that she is so silent since the interview . apologies for my rant ,she may well be not allowed to discuss but she does herself no favours with her numerous fb accounts . Sorry if that’s not allowed to post .

I’m sorry to sound like a dog with a bone but I find it odd that she is so silent since the interview . apologies for my rant ,she may well be not allowed to discuss but she does herself no favours with her numerous fb accounts . Sorry if that’s not allowed to post .
Perhaps you could ask her there and she might tell you why, if you feel passionately about it.

Listen to her interview again . Regardless of whether he was removed at 7 months she still states her love for him.
Oh definitely, i don't doubt KT loves her child. There is always that invisible bond with our child or children because they are a part of us.
In saying that i meant she wasn't with her little boy on a daily basis to get to know all the little things in his personality with their personal interactions as a mother & child.

Perhaps you could ask her there and she might tell you why, if you feel passionately about it.
Karinna , that’s unnecessary, Correct me if I’m wrong but I feel all here are passionate about William . no need to go the low blow . I also thought all opinions here within the rules were allowed,

Last edited:
Karinna , that’s unnecessary, Correct me if I’m wrong but I feel all here are passionate about William . no need to go the low blow . I also thought all opinions here within the rules were allowed,
I said you could ask KT for the answers to your questions if you are so passionate about finding out why she doesn't have more of a media presence concerning her son. She could answer that for you whereas we can't. That's all i meant.

I have no means to contact her . I wouldn’t invade her privacy anyway, I think that already been done .
Well you stated her online FB presence, so i don't know what all happens there? If they are not public pages and if they are private no everyone can see them anyway can they?

I said you could ask KT for the answers to your questions if you are so passionate about finding out why she doesn't have more of a media presence concerning her son. She could answer that for you whereas we can't. That's all i meant.
I think everyone on here poses questions to no one in particular. If you read back on all the threads you would see that .

Well you stated her online FB presence, so i don't know what all happens there? If they are not public pages and if they are private no everyone can see them anyway can they?
Yes they can . It’s not private .and I think anyone on here would know that. Sorry moderators if I have brought Sm pages into the conversation.

Last edited:
There appears to be suppression about the details of why the case was withdrawn.

ACA reports the withdrawal of the case as "spectacular" ... yet doesn't elaborate on why that withdrawal is spectacular.

Nor have any of the more credible sources explained about this spectacular withdrawal.

I really don't have the answers SA, I guess time will tell and all will be revealed once suppression has been sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Badge 1187