Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know if this is true or relevant to anything but if the ff is a real estate agent, was he the agent selling gmas house and the trip there that day was also to finalize details for the house sale?
there was a person on another forum suggesting this is one of the reasons for the visit that day? may or may not be true but just something i hadnt thought of

The FF didn't work as a REA at the time, but I'm sure he had his licence.

I can't see him being the agent as he was located in Sydney and the property in Kendall. Makes it difficult for him to show and he wouldn't have the same client base in a different location.

no neither do i see any relevance to williams dissppearance, if ff was the agent selling gmas house, i only mentioned it because it may be of interest to some and new info

i dont know if this is true or relevant to anything but if the ff is a real estate agent, was he the agent selling gmas house and the trip there that day was also to finalize details for the house sale?
there was a person on another forum suggesting this is one of the reasons for the visit that day? may or may not be true but just something i hadnt thought of

I believe the reason for the visit was it had been a while since they had been there ... they wanted to see grandma who had been ill, and visit granddad's burial site. I think some of this, if not all of it, was mentioned by foster mum in one of their TV interviews.

Finalising of a real estate sale (settlement) is generally something that is done by a conveyancer or conveyancing solicitor at their offices. They make sure all the correct monies go to the correct people and entities (taxes, banks, residual profit, etc)

i think it was suggested he was the agent because there was suposedly no agent listed in the listing advertisement?
no, i agree, it would be difficult dealing with the open houses etc from sydney

It's quoted as being a Private Treaty (which is normal) and with no agent listed on most RE sites, understandable considering the circumstances.

Property Report for 48 Benaroon Drive, Kendall NSW 2439

From memory, because I'm not looking up all the articles.

BS home and office searched Jan 2015

Willing's first mention of Pedo Ring - 1st anniversary - Sept 2015

Partially ruling out Pedo Ring at least 2nd or 3rd annivesary - so 2016 or 2017

Yes, BS property was searched well before Pedo ring substantially ruled out, it was also searched before it was mentioned.

Spedding home and office searched Jan 2015.

17 April 2015
Missing toddler William Tyrrell: Police suspect paedophile ring

About a week later

22 April 2015

Bill Spedding arrest: Police arrest person of interest in William Tyrrell investigation on unrelated charges

Going back to the comment I think by Iailwa in reference to the speeding 4WD leaving Benaroon Dr around 10.30, and did it leave via Batar Creek Rd or the other end via a bush track:-
GJ states in the 2017 presser
"I say we're the ones investigating the matter, we're fully aware of the circumstances, We know what happened in Kendall and around Kendall and on all the bush tracks"

It sounds as though there was activity on the bush tracks reported. And as this car was a 4wd it is a possibility it was on a bush track imo. The most likely people to be on the bush tracks around Benaroon Dr and in the Batar Creek area are people who are familiar with the area. Imo.

GJ also said during the presser
"We're still looking at the cars. From last time we put the appeals out for the cars we received a lot of information and that's a line of inquiry that we are following up. We prioritise our lines of inquiry, we'll have a poi and we'll focus on that poi, we'll focus on the cars and we've got lines of inquiry going all over the place."

He speaks of the bush tracks at 20.30

yes i thought they'd given up on the pedo ring idea. correct me if i'm wrong. I thought i saw articles that said the police no longer thought a pedo ring was operating. I guess i need proof of that via msn? it seems so

Doesn't necessarily say there is or isn't a pedophile ring operating. Only that it is thought the kidnapper is not a member of a pedophile ring.

"While the kidnapper may be male or female, police believe there is a strong chance they were acting as a lone operator.
They likely have links to the Port Macquarie area, but do not necessarily live there.
It is no longer believed the kidnapper is a member of a pedophile ring."

from 2.35

I recall this as well bearbear and the trip was to help prepare the house if my memory serves me.
Also I recall our sleuthing about not seeing a for sale sign displayed out the front during the initial search.

But how long is a piece of string? would that make him a local? It' subjective. I think the police are thinking local to kendall - JMOO with their latest POI. AFAIK he is reporting to surrey hills police station

I share your opinion. Police are thinking local to Kendall imo. Maybe even local to the Batar Creek area. The Kendall area to my mind is those places sharing the Kendall postcode. MOO

Suburbs start with postcode 2439 in state New South Wales - Street-Directory.OzPostcode.Com

If that was the case then so be it, I can’t see any relevance to the house sale having anything to do with Williams abduction.

IMO it does. When a property is for sale and purchasers are interested then are are many ’new’ people around such as pest & building inspections, possibly surveyors and lawns must be kept mowed. FGM had recent op so, I imagine she wasn’t able to keep an acre raked and mowed.
There could be a throng of potential buyers inspecting/inspected the property.
Our initial sleuthing showed the vacant block across the road was also for sale. Usually when a vacant block is for sale the agents can give the address and a mud-map for a drive-by and a self walk over & IIRC that block was an open listing which meant it was listed with a few agents.
So imo there could have been many new people around that cul-de-sac including a washing repair man.

ExactlyTGY, if you make a YouTube video stating your innocence and you had proof , wouldn’t you ba k it up ?

You betcha I’d be holding up those photos to the camera to show I was there with time stamp displayed!
Don’t most loved ones use their phones for those instant happy snaps?
Speddo knew how to delete his phone logs so surely he’d know how to use the camera.

The FF didn't work as a REA at the time, but I'm sure he had his licence.

I can't see him being the agent as he was located in Sydney and the property in Kendall. Makes it difficult for him to show and he wouldn't have the same client base in a different location.

It can make it difficult but it’s possible. FF might have filtered the buyers and FGM might have shown her own property. A private sale can be by owner, online with Domain etc with photos & mobile phone.
Agents work smart and not hard, the potential buyer must be cashed up and ready to buy before an inspection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978