Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of PB. He just keeps wanting to say WE instead of I, me or my.

Thanks, soso. Really would like to know more about this man.
Just goes to show that these lowlifes come from every walk of life, doesn't it?

Transcript starts at about 10:15 in the video, as Bickford was leaving court, having been made to appear for failing to keep his reporting obligations to the police. (What was the outcome of that, I wonder? A slap on the wrist? He is still walking around, obviously.)

Journo: Have you ever been involved in a pedophile ring?
Bickford: Nah …
J: But you are a convicted pedophile?
B: Yeah … I am, but it doesn’t mean I ..we .. run a pedophile ring (me: no, they just ran a grandparents association)
J: Tony Jones ever been involved in a pedophile ring?
B: I couldn’t tell you. I wouldn’t know. I really wouldn’t know. I haven’t got the faintest idea what Tony’s done.
J: He’s a good friend of yours though?
B: Not a good friend. No, he’s an acquaintance.

(Other person: I’ve been told by close family members that they are good friends. But there’s lies all over the place with these grubs. Every time you ask them a question, you get a mistruth. And that’s part of the problem police are facing.)

J: Do you think this community is safe with 20 sex offenders, of which you’re one of them, in the area?
B: We’re known, obviously, so …
J: Well, you weren’t known until this has all come out.

(Voiceover: Bickford, a one-time senior volunteer of the year, says he has been interviewed twice about William Tyrrell)

J: What would you say to the family of William Tyrrell who are wondering where or whether he’ll be found?
B: We obviously, we … I … I … personally feel very sorry for them.

(Voiceover: According to Bickford he had very little information for police to assist them in the search for little William.)

J: Have you ever heard anyone say anything about what might have happened to him?
B: No, if I had heard I would be the first one to call the police.
J: Really? You would have called the police straight away with that information?
B: Absolutely.
J: It’s not something that pedophiles keep on the quiet? Things like that?
B: No, not this pe … not this bloke, anyway.
J: Not this pedophile?
B: No, nuh. I’m not saying.
J: A lot of people in the public would find that hard to believe. They wouldn’t really trust you as far as they could kick you, I guess.
B: Well, I’ve been convicted, right? But that doesn’t stop me from seeing what happens to other people. I don’t want to see any child hurt. (me: except the child with Aspergers Syndrome that you sexually assaulted while taking her to get lollies, and who knows what other child/ren, because this is rarely a one-time thing.)

Last edited:
I share your opinion. Police are thinking local to Kendall imo. Maybe even local to the Batar Creek area. The Kendall area to my mind is those places sharing the Kendall postcode. MOO

Suburbs start with postcode 2439 in state New South Wales - Street-Directory.OzPostcode.Com

Although, I would think that all of the people under suspicion might be considered 'local'. As in, they are not from Brisbane, or Sydney, or Perth, or somewhere else much further away than Wauchope, Port Macquarie, Bonny Hills, Dunbogan (at the time).

I think it is possible that the police (apparently many on the squad are from further away places - perhaps from all over the state, as has been mentioned in MSM) might consider all of these POIs as 'locals' who live/d nearby.

I also think that police/MSM might use words like 'local' and 'nearby' to continue to dispel any notion that people like William's foster parents or bio mum , who live much further away, know anything about what has happened to William (other than what the police have told them, of course).

Last edited:
IMO it does. When a property is for sale and purchasers are interested then are are many ’new’ people around such as pest & building inspections, possibly surveyors and lawns must be kept mowed. FGM had recent op so, I imagine she wasn’t able to keep an acre raked and mowed.
There could be a throng of potential buyers inspecting/inspected the property.
Our initial sleuthing showed the vacant block across the road was also for sale. Usually when a vacant block is for sale the agents can give the address and a mud-map for a drive-by and a self walk over & IIRC that block was an open listing which meant it was listed with a few agents.
So imo there could have been many new people around that cul-de-sac including a washing repair man.
I meant more that the ff being the agent .

Although, I would think that all of the people under suspicion might be considered 'local'. As in, they are not from Brisbane, or Sydney, or Perth, or somewhere else much further away than Wauchope, Port Macquarie, Bonny Hills, Dunbogan (at the time).

I think it is possible that the police (apparently many on the squad are from further away places - perhaps from all over the state, as has been mentioned in MSM) might consider all of these POIs as 'locals' who live/d nearby.

I also think that police/MSM might use words like 'local' and 'nearby' to continue to dispel any notion that people like William's foster parents or bio mum , who live much further away, know anything about what has happened to William (other than what the police have told them, of course).

IMO possibly that may have been the case 2 or 3 years ago. But now with the latest search and a statement made by GJ made at Batar Creek/Cedar Loggers Lane I base my thoughts around this:-

police have moved their search four kilometres from Benaroon Drive to bushland near Batar Creek on the basis of information gained by Strike Force Rosann.
It is understood to relate to a high-risk person of interest living nearby, and was discovered before the 50-strong delegation of Riot Squad officers began the mammoth task of forensically searching the three-square-kilometre area of dense bushland.

People will arrive at a different view on this depending on who they think is or isn't involved. I don't believe we have heard the name of the perpetrator yet. In other words I don't think those we know of from Bonny Hills, Port Macquarie or Wauchope are involved. DN could be an exception though as he was a local imo.

'High-risk' person of interest leads to change in search for William Tyrrell

From general conversation from some locals, I believe fgm house was a private sale, possibly to friends. Hence an agent wouldn't be needed. Of course I have no links to back this up, so it's IMO

I think it is possible that a private sale is being presumed because the real estate site(s) says the house was sold by Private Treaty.

Private Treaty does not mean specifically a private sale (although it could). It means a sale of a property that has not gone to auction.
There are two ways of selling a property. By Private Treaty or by Auction. Both of these methods generally involve a real estate agent - as they are more skilled at achieving a higher price.

Most residential properties in Australia are sold through private treaty. Under a private treaty, the owner sets the price they would like to get for their property at what they consider to be fair market value, often with the help of a real estate agent. Then the owner negotiates with prospective buyers to close the deal.

Normally in a private treaty sale, once the buyer has agreed upon terms, the contract will go to their legal representative for exchange. “Your agent can also exchange, but only once your solicitor or conveyancer has checked it out and given you advice accordingly,” says Gunning.

Property negotiations: private treaty versus auction

Last edited:
IMO possibly that may have been the case 2 or 3 years ago. But now with the latest search and a statement made by GJ made at Batar Creek/Cedar Loggers Lane I base my thoughts around this:-

police have moved their search four kilometres from Benaroon Drive to bushland near Batar Creek on the basis of information gained by Strike Force Rosann.
It is understood to relate to a high-risk person of interest living nearby, and was discovered before the 50-strong delegation of Riot Squad officers began the mammoth task of forensically searching the three-square-kilometre area of dense bushland.

People will arrive at a different view on this depending on who they think is or isn't involved. I don't believe we have heard the name of the perpetrator yet. In other words I don't think those we know of from Bonny Hills, Port Macquarie or Wauchope are involved. DN could be an exception though as he was a local imo.

'High-risk' person of interest leads to change in search for William Tyrrell

I agree that they are very probably speaking of a different POI to the ones that we know of.
I don't agree that this necessarily means they live right next to Kendall, or within the same postcode, or on Batar Creek Road ... although they most certainly could.

The reason I think this way is .. when you read most of the articles, 'local' and 'nearby' are not used just to describe people from Kendall.

Eg:
- Local police and the sex crimes squad are also involved and the ABC understands the investigation is pursuing the possibility of abduction.
Tradesman's rural home becomes focus of search for William Tyrrell

Last edited:
I agree that they are very probably speaking of a different POI to the ones that we know of.
I don't agree that this necessarily means they live right next to Kendall, or within the same postcode, or on Batar Creek Road ... although they most certainly could.

No I don't expect a lot of agreeance on this, but that's ok. Just explaining how I arrived at my thoughts :)

No I don't expect a lot of agreeance on this, but that's ok. Just explaining how I arrived at my thoughts :)

I appreciate you explaining how you arrived at your thoughts. :)
I don't mind if others disagree with me either. It just makes me look further and research more on the subjects, to see if I am way off track.

Just about any of the things spoken of here are possible. I feel that we don't know enough about the case details to be absolutely sure of anything.

I appreciate you explaining how you arrived at your thoughts. :)
I don't mind if others disagree with me either. It just makes me look further and research more on the subjects, to see if I am way off track.

Just about any of the things spoken of here are possible. I feel that we don't know enough about the case details to be absolutely sure of anything.

True, we don't know enough about the case details.

But one thing we do know is where he was abducted from. A secluded estate on the outskirts of a small rural town. What are the chances of a non-local as compared to a local driving up that street at 10.30 on a Friday morning. Either is possible but the latter is more likely I would think.

It would be interesting to know if others in the street were expecting anyone that morning and if Rosann has other POI's from their interviews of the 21 residents in the Estate.

It would be interesting to know if others in the street were expecting anyone that morning and if Rosann has other POI's from their interviews of the 21 residents in the Estate.

Yes. As TGY mentioned again just recently, there were other properties for sale on the street at the time. That gives more potential for others to be on the street, browsing and looking at properties.

Also, there was this sentence that disturbed several of us .... BBM

Every home has been searched. The Sex Crimes Squad has verified the whereabouts of known offenders in the street or town.
The mystery of William Tyrell, little boy lost

February 24, 2016
The family of convicted paedophile Tony Jones say he told them on the day William vanished that he was going to visit convicted child abuser Paul Bickford, and that when Jones returned in the afternoon he was drunk.

The alibi Jones has provided to police is that he was out in the bush collecting scrap metal.

Jones is also friends with Bill Spedding

No Cookies | Gold Coast Bulletin
William Tyrrell: Paedophiles ‘met’ the day toddler vanished, both deny involvement

Bickford was driving a grey sedan at the time of William’s disappearance, and Jones was driving a white station wagon

Attachments

• C52B9F2E-F6E1-4BC4-856A-28A06BDF8E5E.jpeg
    C52B9F2E-F6E1-4BC4-856A-28A06BDF8E5E.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 5
I think it is possible that a private sale is being presumed because the real estate site(s) says the house was sold by Private Treaty.

Private Treaty does not mean specifically a private sale (although it could). It means a sale of a property that has not gone to auction.
There are two ways of selling a property. By Private Treaty or by Auction. Both of these methods generally involve a real estate agent - as they are more skilled at achieving a higher price.

Most residential properties in Australia are sold through private treaty. Under a private treaty, the owner sets the price they would like to get for their property at what they consider to be fair market value, often with the help of a real estate agent. Then the owner negotiates with prospective buyers to close the deal.

Normally in a private treaty sale, once the buyer has agreed upon terms, the contract will go to their legal representative for exchange. “Your agent can also exchange, but only once your solicitor or conveyancer has checked it out and given you advice accordingly,” says Gunning.

Property negotiations: private treaty versus auction
I am sure it was listed by a well known real estate on realestate.com

February 24, 2016
The family of convicted paedophile Tony Jones say he told them on the day William vanished that he was going to visit convicted child abuser Paul Bickford, and that when Jones returned in the afternoon he was drunk.

The alibi Jones has provided to police is that he was out in the bush collecting scrap metal.

William Tyrrell: Paedophiles ‘met’ the day toddler vanished, both deny involvement

Bickford was driving a grey sedan at the time of William’s disappearance, and Jones was driving a white station wagon
I think it is known they lived in the same town previously but not friends, just known to each other

February 24, 2016

Lot of co-incidences, TGY.

I think it is known they lived in the same town previously but not friends, just known to each other

February 24, 2016
“Paul Bickford and Tony Jones often went fishing and I can categorically without any fear call on the fact Paul Bickford and Tony Jones were simply ‘acquaintances’,” the statement reads.

“They were close friends, no doubt about it.”

Who was the owner of the boat?
Spedding owned a boat.

Attachments

• 86C24209-5895-4755-888E-A9A4C68B78AA.jpeg
    86C24209-5895-4755-888E-A9A4C68B78AA.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
February 24, 2016
“Paul Bickford and Tony Jones often went fishing and I can categorically without any fear call ******** on the fact Paul Bickford and Tony Jones were simply ‘acquaintances’,” the statement reads.

“They were close friends, no doubt about it.”

Who was the owner of the boat?
Spedding owned a boat.
I was commenting on the relationship of BS and TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rukasu the Question