Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh .. thanks, JLZ. I had forgotten about that statement.
So immunity and protection are on the table.

They certainly were / are SA, but I'm thinking that given the stern warnings of late from Det Jubelin, that the time may be running out for 'leniency' for anyone in the know. .. having said that tho, I guess it depends on the circumstances.
IMO, if someone suddenly woke up one day to a 'holy s^%#! Maybe that xyz that I saw that day was to do with William' - and they did the right thing and contacted Strike Force Roseanne with the information, that would be Apllauded, not penalised.

Again Its MO, but I feel that's what Det Jub is so desperately trying to get across to people - 'wrack your brains for ANYTHING and Tell Us - no matter how mundane it may seem'

Should I add homeless? Are there many homeless in Kendall?
-medical care appointment
-delivery of something - courier, court/legal document, grocery item(s), pharmaceutical supplies, building supplies, etc.
-someone 'lost' who took a wrong turn and ended up in the wrong neighbourhood
-not sure if you have members of certain religious groups who go door to door to spread 'the word'? (we still have those over here)
-door to door salesperson
-someone providing a quote on something
-pickup of something, ie courier, scrapper, etc
-private sale transaction between a homeowner selling something to someone from outside the neighbourhood
-landscape/lawn care/fencing/tree service provider
-any of a number of service providers associated with a real estate transaction, ie photographer, videographer, home-stager, septic inspection, surveryor, home inspection, bank appraiser, realtor doing a showing/valuation/presentation in regard to listing, selling, or renting a home in the neighbourhood, people doing a drive-by of any properties for sale on the open market, people potentially interested in moving to the area just going for a drive?
-babysitter/respite carer coming/going
-diaper service (do you have those there?)
-the possibilities are truly endless

Someone opportunistic who had business there.
Someone who had the prior interest in children.

Jubes said William was down toward the lowest boundry of the property but somehow I believe he was up closer the lower driveway, the unpaved one which leads to the rollerdoor, close to where Spedding would have parked. William heard someone was expected to arrive. Jmo.

The kitchen window looks out towards No. 52, and not the roadway. I believe the laundry access was out onto the little verandah were the family were sitting, close to the kitchen so the family were expecting him to walk that way again. IIRC Ol’ Col said that was the way Spedding accessed the laundry on his first visit.

Someone who knew the vague layout of the home.

Attachments

• B9BE9EA7-7685-4426-9208-1B429429C592.jpeg
    B9BE9EA7-7685-4426-9208-1B429429C592.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
...... but somehow I believe he was up closer the lower driveway, the unpaved one which leads to the rollerdoor, close to where Spedding would have parked. William heard someone was expected to arrive. Jmo.

The kitchen window looks out towards No. 52, and not the roadway. I believe the laundry access was out onto the little verandah were the family were sitting, close to the kitchen so the family were expecting him to walk that way again. IIRC Ol’ Col said that was the way Spedding accessed the laundry on his first visit.

Someone who knew the vague layout of the home.

This is true, TGY. A person who had been to the house before may know the layout of the living/working areas of the house.

I was thinking the other day, when the missed call came into Spedding's phone from grandma's house that morning, if they left a v/m message "Hi just wondering what time you will be here this morning, but maybe you are on your way. If we don't hear you, we are out on the back patio."

Then I thought, a previous tradie may go right around to the back, and not knock at the front door (and not be heard).

Then I thought about the two tradies who have been at my house just recently ... multiple visits, but each time they knocked at the front door when they first arrived, then once I had opened the front door and said hello, they went on to the back (I was having laundry room work done) and continued to use the back way to go back and forth to their vehicles while doing the work.

Last edited:
But the the POI’s vehicle would have been swabbed for DNA.
NONE.

I was reading yesterday about the 'double life' that pedos live. How they are very skilled at presenting one front to the public, family and friends ... and have another well-practised, secret side. One that is accustomed to covering up, making believable excuses, hiding trophies ....

Could a person such as this also be thinking ahead, after the act, and thoroughly clean out their vehicle - and clothing, shoes - with DNA-destroying products (such as bleach)? William would have only taken up a fairly small area in their vehicle. And, as far as we know, there were no forensics done on any vehicles until months later.

These people have hidden their true selves for most of their lives. As a result, they’ve gotten very good at it. They lead double lives. They become charming and helpful and endearing so as to avoid suspicion. They are often the loveliest and nicest of people.
They are the ultimate wolves in sheep’s clothing.
They are everywhere, but so are we, and we will continue to do everything we can to stop them.
MamaMia - March 11, 2016
"I think everyone is a pedophile, until proven otherwise"

I was reading yesterday about the 'double life' that pedos live. How they are very skilled at presenting one front to the public, family and friends ... and have another well-practised, secret side. One that is accustomed to covering up, making believable excuses, hiding trophies ....

Could a person such as this also be thinking ahead, after the act, and thoroughly clean out their vehicle - and clothing, shoes - with DNA-destroying products (such as bleach)? William would have only taken up a fairly small area in their vehicle. And, as far as we know, there were no forensics done on any vehicles until months later.

These people have hidden their true selves for most of their lives. As a result, they’ve gotten very good at it. They lead double lives. They become charming and helpful and endearing so as to avoid suspicion. They are often the loveliest and nicest of people.
They are everywhere, but so are we, and we will continue to do everything we can to stop them.
MamaMia - March 11, 2016

William would have only taken up a fairly small area in their vehicle. And, as far as we know, there were no forensics done on any vehicles until months later.

Just one seat cover needed to be discarded.
But then, Williams DNA would’ve been transferred onto him and he would’ve had to drive the vehicle.

MamaMia - March 11, 2016

It’s sickening that a pedophile will groom the family first.

William would have only taken up a fairly small area in their vehicle. And, as far as we know, there were no forensics done on any vehicles until months later.

Just one seat cover needed to be discarded.
But then, Williams DNA would’ve been transferred onto him and he would’ve had to drive the vehicle.

Yes, Though I can see the cleaning of the whole front area of the vehicle as an excusable thing. "It gets pretty grimy, so every once in a while I wash it all down to remove any grease/dirt/grime".

Last edited:
Last night I was 90% sure it was BS and then this morning I’m not quite so sure again so I feel for our detectives.

“. the age of three, doesn't necessarily fit into the parameters of childless couples where young babies have been abducted” and I heard Jubelin say reasearch indicates pedophiles usually prefer older children.
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #36
Thanx Bo for this unofficial transcript.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I've added most of them, many under #2.

UPDATED
Adding to the: Reasons why anyone could have been in Benaroon Drive that day: (please add your thoughts)

1. They lived there
2. They had business there – covers many of the suggestions: Gardeners, Repairmen/Tradies, Cleaners/home help, Hairdressers, Mechanic, Dog Washers, Delivery drivers, Forest workers, Real Estate. To cover a few.
3. 4WDriving through the tracks
4. They were visiting someone
5. They were looking at property
6. Council workers eg. bin swaps, bin pickups etc
7. Just having a wander around Kendall, took a wrong turn/lost, asking directions.
8. Stalker - watching who???
9. Thief - general thief, druggy or other.
10.Postman
11. Kid wagging school
12. Someone collecting Scrap Metal
13. Homeless person
14. Meter Reader
15. Visitor to the Creepy House <modsnip: Do NOT post personal information of random people>
16. Shopping Delivery
17. Junk mail delivery
18. Taxi/Uber
19. Religious, charity etc door knockers.
20. Services – Medical, Police, Meals on Wheels, Community services.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the suggestions. I've added most of them, many under #2.

UPDATED
Adding to the: Reasons why anyone could have been in Benaroon Drive that day: (please add your thoughts)

1. They lived there
2. They had business there – covers many of the suggestions: Gardeners, Repairmen/Tradies, Cleaners/home help, Hairdressers, Mechanic, Dog Washers, Delivery drivers, Forest workers, Real Estate. To cover a few.
3. 4WDriving through the tracks
4. They were visiting someone
5. They were looking at property
6. Council workers eg. bin swaps, bin pickups etc
7. Just having a wander around Kendall, took a wrong turn/lost, asking directions.
8. Stalker - watching who???
9. Thief - general thief, druggy or other.
10.Postman
11. Kid wagging school
12. Someone collecting Scrap Metal
13. Homeless person
14. Meter Reader
15. Visitor to the Creepy House <modsnip: Do NOT post personal information of random people>
16. Shopping Delivery
17. Junk mail delivery
18. Taxi/Uber
19. Religious, charity etc door knockers.
20. Services – Medical, Police, Meals on Wheels, Community services.
Just another thought...what about a private investigator?
I also think the drug dealer suggestion earlier is possible. There is a location near where I live that is a known spot and it is a nice rural street. It happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO possibly that may have been the case 2 or 3 years ago. But now with the latest search and a statement made by GJ made at Batar Creek/Cedar Loggers Lane I base my thoughts around this:-

police have moved their search four kilometres from Benaroon Drive to bushland near Batar Creek on the basis of information gained by Strike Force Rosann.
It is understood to relate to a high-risk person of interest living nearby, and was discovered before the 50-strong delegation of Riot Squad officers began the mammoth task of forensically searching the three-square-kilometre area of dense bushland.

People will arrive at a different view on this depending on who they think is or isn't involved. I don't believe we have heard the name of the perpetrator yet. In other words I don't think those we know of from Bonny Hills, Port Macquarie or Wauchope are involved. DN could be an exception though as he was a local imo.

'High-risk' person of interest leads to change in search for William Tyrrell

I think DN moved. A current Affair told us they only could reveal his home backed onto the pre-school in Kendall, at the time of WT's disappearance, because he no longer lives there. sorry if repeated, haven't read all the posts yet

I think DN moved. A current Affair told us they only could reveal his home backed onto the pre-school in Kendall, at the time of WT's disappearance, because he no longer lives there. sorry if repeated, haven't read all the posts yet

Yes correct he moved to Dunbogan. Was a Kendall local, now a "surrounding area" local. Whether Dunbogan is "nearby" or not, I guess we'll have to wait and see or we may never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho