Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not 100% on it although i lean toward it :( The other thing that comes to mind is an accident. A car wouldn't need to be moving very fast to knock a child over, nor would it need to be very loud... JMO
But surely there would be evidence left on the roadway? I'm assuming you're not meaning driveway, as we know that has been ruled out IMO, unless he was hit by a visiting tradesman.

The driveway has been 'ruled out'? By GJ? Is there a link?
What I meant was the only people likely to be using the driveway (other than an expected visiting tradesman) would be the FF, and we know they have been ruled out numerous times. I'm sorry, I thought that would've been obvious: 'I'm assuming you're not meaning driveway, as we know that has been ruled out IMO, unless he was hit by a visiting tradesman.'

I guess it's because there have been so many veiled accusations in this thread over time about the ff and I just wanted to put a reminder out there that they have been ruled out. IMO.

What I meant was the only people likely to be using the driveway (other than an expected visiting tradesman) would be the FF, and we know they have been ruled out numerous times. I'm sorry, I thought that would've been obvious: 'I'm assuming you're not meaning driveway, as we know that has been ruled out IMO, unless he was hit by a visiting tradesman.'

I guess it's because there have been so many veiled accusations in this thread over time about the ff and I just wanted to put a reminder out there that they have been ruled out. IMO.
Any of those persons on the list could have used the driveway.

Anyone can use a drive way to turn around. anyway, you keep assuming driveway but it was never initially mentioned...

Yes possible scenarios that could have been planned that morning on seeing the children playing in the yard and the opportunity taken. Otherwise they don't really fall into the category of opportunistic?

I still sometimes wonder, if it was planned. Planned for the weekend.
The surprise early arrival presenting an opportunity on the Friday.

Last edited:
Any of those persons on the list could have used the driveway.
Ok. If he was hit in the driveway, there would still be some sort of evidence. And the dogs would also have found the scent. IMHO. And don't forget, we're down to 5 POI's and at no time to my knowledge, has anyone from LE mentioned a driveway (or roadway for that matter) accident! IMHO.

But if that's what people want it to be, until such time as an arrest is made, then that's what they believe and they're very much entitled to their opinions, just as we all are. However, I sure won't be putting my hard earned on a driveway or road accident.

Anyone can use a drive way to turn around. anyway, you keep assuming driveway but it was never initially mentioned...
No it wasn't, nothing was. That's what I was trying to clarify. I wasn't assuming anything. In fact, if you re-read my post you'll see I was trying NOT to assume you meant the driveway.

:)

Last edited:
This is a very early article, about day three.

Police have not ruled out abduction as a third day of searching for a three-year-old boy missing on the state's mid north coast since Friday morning failed to turn up any clues........

Inspector Fehon said the search had not found any evidence pointing to William's whereabouts and police were also looking into the possibility the boy was abducted.............

The search had been widened to a 10-kilometre area, however police believe the boy is within a 1.5 kilometre radius of the house. .............

William was left alone with his sister for no more than five minutes in the front yard of the house, which sits at the end of a quiet street, next to bushland....................

Odds of survival diminishing for missing 3-year-old boy

Yes I know it has been 4 years. I just thought that given the search had recently returned to the area and the purpose according to GJ was to rule out misadventure.

I figured why not re-visit some of those very early reports.

BS returned to repair the washer on Thursday the 18th September 2014.
That trip seems really significant, somehow .... imo.

Was he interviewed before or after the repair?

Last edited:
This is a very early article, about day three.

Police have not ruled out abduction as a third day of searching for a three-year-old boy missing on the state's mid north coast since Friday morning failed to turn up any clues........

Inspector Fehon said the search had not found any evidence pointing to William's whereabouts and police were also looking into the possibility the boy was abducted.............

The search had been widened to a 10-kilometre area, however police believe the boy is within a 1.5 kilometre radius of the house. .............

William was left alone with his sister for no more than five minutes in the front yard of the house, which sits at the end of a quiet street, next to bushland....................

Odds of survival diminishing for missing 3-year-old boy

Yes I know it has been 4 years. I just thought that given the search had recently returned to the area and the purpose according to GJ was to rule out misadventure.

I figured why not re-visit some of those very early reports.

Was he interviewed before or after the repair?
He was asked to return and replace the part that day. I assume the police onsite were observing his reactions.

As we know, the police start with the inner circle and work their way out.

First the foster parents and bio parents, grandma, then who next? The tradesman who was supposed to be at the house that morning (according to his son, and perhaps grandma).

"Grab all of their phone records from the telcos."
That can happen very quickly in the case of a missing person – especially if it is a suspicious case. "Let’s see what happened with these phone calls. Who called who, and when, and from where. And where the phones (pings) were when these to and fro calls all happened."

"Hmmm ... Okay, let’s get this guy back here – to fix the washer – and see how he reacts. Let’s have an anonymous behavioural expert here, too, to study him."

Last edited:
I still sometimes wonder, if it was planned. Planned for the weekend.
The surprise early arrival presenting an opportunity on the Friday.

My friend who took custody of her two baby grandchildren lived in fear of the drug effected father’s threats to take his children. ‘Anytime, when your least expecting it’ and he assured her he’d have a good alibi.
Just druggie talk it appears because those babies are now tweenagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo