Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but wouldnt bs go back to fix the washing machine of his own accord, as agreed, he had the needed part and couldnt charge gma for it unless the job was completed?
i dont think police would order him to fix it, but very likely watched him closely while he did

Could the cops have asked GM to call him and the surprise to see cops there might rattle him.

Surprise!!

Attachments

• 14FEE6CC-CE60-431C-9AA6-2ED826E7FB43.jpeg
    14FEE6CC-CE60-431C-9AA6-2ED826E7FB43.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 7
Maybe BS called ff himself early the next week to see if they still wanted machine repaired. It would be a bold move if he was guilty but could also make it appear he was innocent enough to be game to go back. Surely he wouldn’t have played dumb when he returned and act like he hadn’t heard of the abduction.

Maybe BS called ff himself early the next week to see if they still wanted machine repaired. It would be a bold move if he was guilty but could also make it appear he was innocent enough to be game to go back. Surely he wouldn’t have played dumb when he returned and act like he hadn’t heard of the abduction.

But he had heard of it according to a relative. He saw the house on the news and said "Hey I think I have been to that house."
He also made a facebook post on the 13 September.

On September 13, a day after the boy went missing, Mr Spedding shared a photo of William with the message: "Keep a lookout for him".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-...e-focus-of-search-for-william-tyrrell/6029822

According to a relative, the first time Mr Spedding had mentioned the baffling case was when he saw William’s grandmother’s home on television news reports and said “hey, I think I’ve been there”.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Last edited:
But he had heard of it according to a relative. He saw the house on the news and said "Hey I think I have been to that house."
He also made a facebook post on the 13 September.
I will find the link.
Yes I know that. But we didn’t know any of that until he was announced as a poi. He could have played dumb on the day although I doubt it . I’ve seen the Facebook link.
He also could have called and said I’m so sorry I know whats been happening here but can I still help with the machine or something like that.
Sorry for editing twice but my spelling is coming across appealing

Yes I know that. But we didn’t know any of that until he was announced as a poi. He could have played dumb on the day although I doubt it . I’ve seen the Facebook link.

I was meaning a bit hard for him to play dumb when he had posted to facebook the day after.
We did not know. But I am sure the police had a pretty good idea he did know that a little boy had gone missing from the very house he had been playing phone tag with the day prior..imo

I was meaning a bit hard for him to play dumb when he had posted to facebook the day after.
We did not know. But I am sure the police had a pretty good idea he did know that a little boy had gone missing from the very house he had been playing phone tag with the day prior..imo
Yes you’re right . I was just thinking of scenarios. Also sometimes a fb post or something like that can really call you out .

To my knowledge, a person labeled a POI in Australia is usually a suspect, even though the definition is different.

Police in Australia rarely use the word suspect and use POI instead.

I'm trying to catch up on this thread so in case this has been addressed (ugh, repeatedly it seems), I found this as it relates to W.A.

Cops adopt suspect as right term | The West Australian

I asked a friend, who is a high-ranking Qld police officer, if police announce when a person of interest is no longer of interest to them, I was told that a person is always considered a person of interest until there is absolutely no reasonable doubt left to discount them. So, until BS is 100% 'cleared' of suspicion by police (as any others characterised as such), I am sure that they will be continued to described as such. Sorry if this sounds a bit rambling, it's been a very busy day for m.

TJ to me seems the more likely suspect on paper. We know he has changed his alibi to where he was that day, he has proven convictions of crimes against children. We have seen his aggression played out on a current affair report. What do others think, has he flown under the radar a little. I think if you asked the majority of the Australian public who were not following this case as close as we do what they thought they would say BS or the bio family or the foster family had something to do with it. Of course the latter two are cleared but I feel that’s the general consensus. Not that it matters what the general public think, it’s just a thought I had when I’ve bought this case up with family and friends .

Seriously he would be worried about being paid? Geez, thats a bit rough under the circumstances.
I am sure he could have returned the part an got a credit if he really was that short of money.
jmo

Well, you never know. Money is starting to feature a lot, in relation to Spedding.

'Needed' the money for quoting and repairing grandma's washing machine
Suing media companies for defamation
Applying for costs in the Vic court case

"It's been tough for him, he's been very distraught … It's been hard for him to get on with life afterwards and trying to get over it and move on."
William Tyrrell's abductor remains free as police focus on Bill Spedding, says son

Hands in pockets to control & hide the shaking.

I have a feeling that he is a man who likes control.
I get that sense from the fact that he put up that nonsensical YouTube video, and enables a Support Bill Spedding page, and yells NO at the police, and has a doting wife hanging off him, and asks an alleged victim and others for character references, and allows a friend and a son to speak for him, and sues the media .......

Bold move yes but it could be similar to Baden-Clay & Ristevski calling their wives phones knowing they were dead. Because they’d killed them.
It’s all about covering their tracks and keeping up appearances.

I have no doubt he was asked to return and replace the part a week later by the police. Why do you think the police would have asked him to do that? When it seems all had left the home? No washing machine required.
who said the police asked him to? I would think the FG did, it was her washing machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie