Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to catch up on this thread so in case this has been addressed (ugh, repeatedly it seems), I found this as it relates to W.A.

Cops adopt suspect as right term | The West Australian

I asked a friend, who is a high-ranking Qld police officer, if police announce when a person of interest is no longer of interest to them, I was told that a person is always considered a person of interest until there is absolutely no reasonable doubt left to discount them. So, until BS is 100% 'cleared' of suspicion by police (as any others characterised as such), I am sure that they will be continued to described as such. Sorry if this sounds a bit rambling, it's been a very busy day for m.

I’m quite sure we’ll be seeing BS at the inquest.
Pick a number 1 to 5.

TJ to me seems the more likely suspect on paper. We know he has changed his alibi to where he was that day, he has proven convictions of crimes against children. We have seen his aggression played out on a current affair report. What do others think, has he flown under the radar a little. I think if you asked the majority of the Australian public who were not following this case as close as we do what they thought they would say BS or the bio family or the foster family had something to do with it. Of course the latter two are cleared but I feel that’s the general consensus. Not that it matters what the general public think, it’s just a thought I had when I’ve bought this case up with family and friends .

My cousin thought William was from the Tyrrell wine family and was stolen for a ransom!
Crikey!

who said the police asked him to? I would think the FG did, it was her washing machine.

I guess it would depend on how distraught the family was at the time. How capable they were of carrying out mundane things. It could have been the police victim support person who called and asked.

I guess it would depend on how distraught the family was at the time. How capable they were of carrying out mundane things. It could have been the police victim support person who called and asked.
yes, it could have been anybody, also we don't even know if he actually ever invoiced them for the job, do we?

yes, it could have been anybody, also we don't even know if he actually ever invoiced them for the job, do we?

I would think it is highly likely that he did.

Funeral directors invoice for funerals, and ambulances for transporting the sick and injured, and hospitals for treating the dying and ill. He wasn't a close, personal friend .. or even a friend of a friend ... or even an acquaintance. The world keeps on turning.

I would think it is highly likely that he did.

Funeral directors invoice for funerals, and ambulances for transporting the sick and injured, and hospitals for treating the dying and ill. He wasn't a close, personal friend .. or even a friend of a friend ... or even an acquaintance. The world keeps on turning.
But maybe he was a friend of a friend, perhaps a neighbours relative. Has it ever been established why he was the the one they called to fix the washing machine, could he have come from recommendation from someone else ? Did Fg just randomly pick him out of the yellow pages ? Maybe she had used him before ?
Although I must edit as remembered bs YouTube statement that he had o ly been there once.

Last edited:
But maybe he was a friend of a friend, perhaps a neighbours relative. Has it ever been established why he was the the one they called to fix the washing machine, could he have come from recommendation from someone else ? Did Fg just randomly pick him out of the yellow pages ?

Somehow I think ole Col would have told us if Spedding was kind enough to fix the washing machine free of charge. Spent his time going back to help the family, offer them his commiserations.

Somehow I think ole Col would have told us if Spedding was kind enough to fix the washing machine free of charge. Spent his time going back to help the family, offer them his commiserations.
I didn’t mean free of charge . I was questioning how they may have come to spedding as the repairman . But of course none of us would know why.

I wasn't suggest
No suggestion it was free or otherwise but we just don't know, do we?

Ahhh the clairvoyant knows all with those big crystal balls. :eek:

The problem as I see it with those beautiful clear & sparking crystal balls - it only takes a nudge at the right angle & they turn into nothing but a sorry mess of broken shards :( ... But IMO, Marg's aren't made of crystal!

I didn’t mean free of charge . I was questioning how they may have come to spedding as the repairman . But of course none of us would know why.

My apologies, tbl. I thought you were referring to the statement that another poster made about not knowing if Spedding invoiced the family for his work, and my response to that.

Adding to the: Reasons why anyone could have been in Benaroon Drive that day: (please add your thoughts)

1. They lived there
2. They had business there
3. 4WDriving through the tracks
4. They were visiting someone
5. They were looking at property
6. Council workers eg. bin swaps, bin pickups etc
7. Just having a wander around Kendall
8. Stalker - watching who???
9. Thief - general thief, druggy or other.[/QUOTE]
10. Postie
Delivery people
11. Meter readers - electricity, gas etc ( I guess could come under 'business' but expanding a bit on that as the the numbers of people who could have passed by)
Telco repairers - those ones in the 'pit'
12. Door knockers
13. Emergency Services
14. Public Transport

TJ to me seems the more likely suspect on paper. We know he has changed his alibi to where he was that day, he has proven convictions of crimes against children. We have seen his aggression played out on a current affair report. What do others think, has he flown under the radar a little. I think if you asked the majority of the Australian public who were not following this case as close as we do what they thought they would say BS or the bio family or the foster family had something to do with it. Of course the latter two are cleared but I feel that’s the general consensus. Not that it matters what the general public think, it’s just a thought I had when I’ve bought this case up with family and friends .
I think, BS would have accused him (TJ), IF he was the most likely suspect and BS innocent. It seems, nobody of the known 4 is innocent; they aren't turning against each other or we would have heard about. I think, they in any case have a secret together, little WT or something other. Of course IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, BS would have accused him (TJ), IF he was the most likely suspect and BS innocent. It seems, nobody of the known 4 is innocent; they aren't turning against each other or we would have heard about. Of course IMO.

Yes, I'm not too sure about Jones. A man with 90+ arrests doesn't seem too smart to me. Not smart enough to go 4 years without being arrested for this crime, if he did it.

Of course, he is a POI for a reason, but I'm not sure that he is even included among the 5 high risk POIs/suspects.

Today is the very day in 2014 that the foster family and dear sweet William and his sister commenced their journey into the unknown. Leaving their homebase in Sydney one day earlier than a prearranged day to head to Kendall to surprise the children's foster grandmother.

They had no idea of the evil vortex they were about to step into. No idea that their return journey home would be one without dear sweet William. No idea their lives were moments away from being frozen in time. No idea dreams were about to be shattered. No idea pure and utter evil was lurking in the shadows. No idea evil was about to strike.

Today is one thousand four hundred and sixty days and tomorrow's count is too much to consider.

All my thoughts today are for dearest sweet William and for all the people who cherished William knew William and cared for William

My thoughts are also with the investigators and their support teams

And I have one more thought for the person or persons responsible. Your time is very very near. Look over your shoulder every minute and every second of every single day. You are being watched. Eyes and ears are focused on you. You did make a mistake and oh how perfect you think you are but you are not. When you least expect there will be that tap on your shoulder and that feeling of dread will over awe you. Your time is coming. Your time is very very near. Your time is moments away.

Today is the very day in 2014 that the foster family and dear sweet William and his sister commenced their journey into the unknown. Leaving their homebase in Sydney one day earlier than a prearranged day to head to Kendall to surprise the children's foster grandmother.

They had no idea of the evil vortex they were about to step into. No idea that their return journey home would be one without dear sweet William. No idea their lives were moments away from being frozen in time. No idea dreams were about to be shattered. No idea pure and utter evil was lurking in the shadows. No idea evil was about to strike.

Today is one thousand four hundred and sixty days and tomorrow's count is too much to consider.

All my thoughts today are for dearest sweet William and for all the people who cherished William knew William and cared for William

My thoughts are also with the investigators and their support teams

And I have one more thought for the person or persons responsible. Your time is very very near. Look over your shoulder every minute and every second of every single day. You are being watched. Eyes and ears are focused on you. You did make a mistake and oh how perfect you think you are but you are not. When you least expect there will be that tap on your shoulder and that feeling of dread will over awe you. Your time is coming. Your time is very very near. Your time is moments away.
Let’s hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member