Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record, I am not assuming that.
The only person that I assume (know for sure) is on that list, according to MSM, is the washing machine repairman.

For all we know, the other POIs - or some of them - could be people who are not speaking about this crime even though they are thought to know something. Maybe people who are assisting with alibis?

I have been dwelling on what makes these POIs 'high priority'.

Also, I wonder where Spedding lives these days. Anywhere near Kendall or Batar Creek Road?

HOMICIDE detectives are focusing on five “high priority” suspects linked to the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell.
Police hone in on five suspects relating to William Tyrrell’s disappearance

The perpetrator will be someone with experience not a greenskin at abduction.

I think, BS would have accused him (TJ), IF he was the most likely suspect and BS innocent. It seems, nobody of the known 4 is innocent; they aren't turning against each other or we would have heard about. I think, they in any case have a secret together, little WT or something other. Of course IMO.

Perhaps there's a reason all the old statements were / are trotted out - maybe because they've stood the test of time and are now 'tried & true' ..

Immediately I thought perhaps of 'birds of a feather flock together

Also the fact that 'if you lie down with dogs, you're sure to get up with fleas' ...

Going down for One may pale in the significance of the Total outcome of what they could spill on each other perhaps - more than $1 million worth maybe (I wonder how many of them are drawing Gov funding - ^#}}{ on my taxes!!)

All the above just my own personal opinions & ventings!

Please, please, infant Jesus, in your childish understanding, please bless & protect this little boy. .. please recall the distress of your parents when you were missing - but then quickly located chatting with people of your thoughts & beliefs ..

God the Father, please end this suffering.
Please direct your powers toward solving the disappearance of this innocent little boy. .. I struggle to understand the reasons why... Please let me know, please help me understand ... please let me know how I can help..

I think, BS would have accused him (TJ), IF he was the most likely suspect and BS innocent. It seems, nobody of the known 4 is innocent; they aren't turning against each other or we would have heard about. I think, they in any case have a secret together, little WT or something other. Of course IMO.

Perhaps there's a reason all the old statements were / are trotted out - maybe because

Deleted due to some odd duplication of previous poste - apologies for that

Last edited:
Or maybe a person who is good at quickly befriending innocent little children.

A cleanskin would not have taken such risk. they would not put themself in such a situation. Self preservation is all important to these cowards.

But someone who knows the legal system well from previous experience and someone with a point to prove to investigators especially his nemesis would take such a risk. They would be so cocky they would not consider there was a risk. Three previous abductions and murders and the inability of law enforcers to hold him accountable due to law restrictions and a decision of a parliamentary representative would certainly have inflated this coward's ego. But he has made a mistake.

Daniel Morcombe was standing for 30 minutes on a freeway waiting for his bus which broke down.

Let’s look at the chances of him being abducted.
I’m thinking that maybe 200(+) vehicle’s drove past him (both ways) so one pedophile out of 200 vehicles is, IMO, is a reasonable percentage. Only one pedophile with the capability of abduction stopped.

William was standing around a quiet cul-de-sac with no through traffic for maybe 5-10 minutes. Let’s say 1 or 2 cars went past, what is the percentage that 1 of those 2 cars had a pedophile which would abduct.
Next to no chance imo

If BS did drive past William, with his history, he’s the only one who had the capability of abducting William.
He was expected but not confirmed & kinda not really meant to be there, no-one’s looking, he might consider driving him up to GM’s, Williams is in the car but the urge was too much to sit, look, he then turned around and went.

No-one would ever know, would they?

Great maths TGY :)... you raise a very good point re those percentages.
However for me there remains still the biggest question of Who Drove That Street - that day & that time.. ..?
From that IMO perhaps we can drill down to your percentages :)

Or maybe a person who is good at quickly befriending innocent little children.

It only takes one time.
A newbie might panic and murder.
A seasoned person might have let William survive.

Bret Cowan progressed from assault then he left a child for dead and then he murdered.
How many children did he harm before he murdered Daniel?

Am I right to say the other pedophiles on our watch list have gravitated towards older children?

Whereas BS harmed a 3 year old back in the 80’s.

Please put me on the right path and correct me if I’m wrong.

Great maths TGY :)... you raise a very good point re those percentages.
However for me there remains still the biggest question of Who Drove That Street - that day & that time.. ..?
From that IMO perhaps we can drill down to your percentages :)

Thanx hon.
I know one washing mechanic that very well could have.
That might leave another 1 or 2.
What are the odds the other two were screaming pedophiles as well.
Winning Lotto would have the same odds imo.

Thanks, sleep. So, the inquest will be next year.

I just saw on TV that A Current Affair is having something about William tomorrow. The header/teaser was "What is the mystery about this burnt out car?"

And they are trying to talk to someone who is walking away from them. Didn't see enough of it to see who that person might be.

Looking forward to hearing just what the mystery is about the burnt out car.
Wonder what sort of car was burnt out? Wonder where it was burnt out?

Am I right to say the other pedophiles on our watch list have gravitated towards older children?

Whereas BS harmed a 3 year old back in the 80’s.

Please put me on the right path and correct me if I’m wrong.
The problem we have with your hypotothis TGY is that it's unproven as far as we know. Nothing heard re the NSW charges, and withdrawn in VIC.
* I do note the terminology 'withdrawn' as I suggested way previously, indicates charges can still be laid in the future .. we're not privy to the whole situation / reasons for withdrawal, however I will say 'good call' if much more can follow .. not any predudice IMO at this point re BS ... just saying (again IMO) it leaves room for so much more exploration ..

Yes, it is good.

"A number of exhibits have been found from this location. We are examining the exhibits as part of the inquiry. And we are seeing where those tests take us"

I dont remember hearing that before, so early in the search.

Something else I noticed .... Spedding is the only POI featuring in the video.

Yes SA I noticed BS the only person mention in the clip.

I also noticed it said -10:30 am - William IS playing with his sister in his grandmothers yard.

SMH - William and his younger sister were playing in the front yard of his foster grandmother in Kendall on the state's mid-north coast on September 12, 2014 when his mother went inside for a cup of tea.
Four years on, William Tyrrell disappearance referred to State Coroner

Once police are satisfied no further inquiries can be made to establish if a missing person is dead or alive they must report to the coroner.
Category: | Herald Sun
William Tyrrell’s baffling disappearance: Police refer mystery to a Coronial Inquest

Yes SA I noticed BS the only person mention in the clip.

I also noticed it said -10:30 am - William IS playing with his sister in his grandmothers yard.

SMH - William and his younger sister were playing in the front yard of his foster grandmother in Kendall on the state's mid-north coast on September 12, 2014 when his mother went inside for a cup of tea.
Four years on, William Tyrrell disappearance referred to State Coroner

Once police are satisfied no further inquiries can be made to establish if a missing person is dead or alive they must report to the coroner.
Category: | Herald Sun
William Tyrrell’s baffling disappearance: Police refer mystery to a Coronial Inquest

They say she couldn't help with the investigation, doesn't mean she didn't see something though, and tell them what she saw. She just may not be able to be a credible witness, due to her young age, and not without enough other proof.

No wonder they are keeping her well under wraps and safe, and not letting anyone know who anyone is.

I noticed the brief segment that they showed of the foster mum says "if you don't care about us, think of his sister, think of someone growing up with this terrible thing" or something like that.

I keep remembering her asking her parents "will William be home soon". :(

Last edited:
They say she couldn't help with the investigation, doesn't mean she didn't see something though, and tell them what she saw. She just may not be able to be a credible witness, due to her young age, and not without enough other proof.

No wonder they are keeping her well under wraps and safe, and not letting anyone know who anyone is.

I noticed the brief segment that they showed of the foster mum says "if you don't care about us, think of his sister, think of someone growing up with this terrible thing" or something like that.

I keep remembering her asking her parents "will William be home soon". :(

HER little brother was abducted just metres from where she played and her mum and dad still battle unimaginable grief every day.

But William Tyrrell’s sister has had to keep the horrific incident a secret from all but a select few.........

The little girl knows her baby brother is missing, but is still too young to grasp the horrific nature of the abduction.

“She has a very pragmatic view of the situation. She knows that he’s not here; she knows that a “bad person took William”; she knows the police are still looking for William,” her mum said.

“She knows that Gary [Jubelin] is the policeman who will find William and for her that is what is going to happen.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
William Tyrrell’s sister forced to keep terrible secret of brother’s disappearance

HER little brother was abducted just metres from where she played and her mum and dad still battle unimaginable grief every day.

But William Tyrrell’s sister has had to keep the horrific incident a secret from all but a select few.........

The little girl knows her baby brother is missing, but is still too young to grasp the horrific nature of the abduction.

“She has a very pragmatic view of the situation. She knows that he’s not here; she knows that a “bad person took William”; she knows the police are still looking for William,” her mum said.

“She knows that Gary [Jubelin] is the policeman who will find William and for her that is what is going to happen.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
William Tyrrell’s sister forced to keep terrible secret of brother’s disappearance

Well, there's one person that we know who (allegedly) doesn't mind taking or abusing a 3 year old right in front of an older sibling ..... if they even saw her standing/sitting/hiding quietly, wherever she may have been.

'I've been to Sydney and had dinner with one of them and they said the sister keeps coming in and saying "Has anyone seen my little brother?"'
Missing William Tyrell's sister asks 'Has anyone seen my brother?' | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim