Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts today with William and his loved ones.
Very sad to see the case being moved to an inquest but I guess after all this time it was to be expected and the next step towards justice.
I just hope and pray that there will be an outcome and that William will be found.

Has anyone found an online preview for tonight's Current Affair about the burnt out car? I have been looking, because I know previews have been posted here before, but I am unable to find anything.

I just saw it again ... a rusted burned out car, laying on its roof, and a man that I can't identify being followed and asked questions by the journo.

Has anyone found an online preview for tonight's Current Affair about the burnt out car? I have been looking, because I know previews have been posted here before, but I am unable to find anything.

I just saw it again ... a rusted burned out car, laying on its roof, and a man that I can't identify being followed and asked questions by the journo.
Where did you find it south Aussie ? I’d like to see it.

Ok thanks, maybe it will pop up on a current affair official fb page .

Yes, I hope so. I have looked on their FB page and on their twitter account ... as well as scoured every other online resource of theirs that I can find. I just know others have linked their previews before.

No I can't find anything.
This someone the reporter is following and questioning. Was not visiting the rusted burned out car on it's roof, were they? That would be a stroke of luck.

No I can't find anything.
This someone the reporter is following and questioning. Was not visiting the rusted burned out car on it's roof, were they? That would be a stroke of luck.

From the glimpses I have seen, it looked like the burned out car was laying in a wild-grassed area with trees behind it, and that the man was walking along where there are buildings.

Thinking of William's loved ones today and everyday. I'm glad to hear there will be an inquest.

Many thanks to all of you for caring about William and that he gets justice.

I can’t begin to imagine.

I’d like to thank everyone for their unshaken loyalty in helping with this case especially SouthAussie for her unrattled patience, brilliant knowledge and sleuthing. So many others including soso for her uncanny ability to find lost links and so many others who have been here from day dot.

I’m hoping and praying for resolve.

Thanks SA
Does burnt out = scapped?

It looks like the car was a complete car, from the glimpses that I could see. Although it is possible there is scrap missing from the car. Not sure what is valuable on a car. Maybe the exhaust was missing ... not sure.
Wish we could find a preview somewhere. If you can't find one, I wonder if anyone can!

Interesting. Why do you think they would have him by now?

Presumably, you are aware of the years it can take to charge even the most obvious of perpetrators.

Maybe they do still have him attending police stations still to this day. Maybe he’s not in custody but the cops still keeping track of him.
Dunno.

Maybe they do still have him attending police stations still to this day. Maybe he’s not in custody but the cops still keeping track of him.
Dunno.

And may be he is totally innocent of all allegations including historic.

I look forward to reading everyones comments on here when the true perpetrators are named and Spedding and other named POIs in the media and discussed here are NOT connected.

No I’ve searched as well.

I would like to hear from Iailwa about whether she saw burned out cars near Benaroon Drive. Perhaps up the track in the triangular area where the northward path diverges east towards the cemetery and also west? Or elsewhere that she investigated . . . I feel like I remember something, but I can't place it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hereforthechildren