Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t begin to imagine.

I’d like to thank everyone for their unshaken loyalty in helping with this case especially SouthAussie for her unrattled patience, brilliant knowledge and sleuthing. So many others including soso for her uncanny ability to find lost links and so many others who have been here from day dot.

I’m hoping and praying for resolve.

And thanks to you for your humour, tgy, as well as your thought provoking input. Your humour is always valuable at times when this case is getting us down.

I have been sitting through channel nine for a while now. The only ACA ad I saw was for a man that had been wrongly imprisoned for a year. Nothing about a burned out car?

I saw the clip of a drone over an old vehicle on bare ground looking like it’s been excavated, then a closeup of it in its roof.
Then the reporter is questioning an older man, IMO in his 60’s, short hair and glasses, walking down a set of outside steps.
About same age as BS with darker hair.

Reporter says "I'm here to hear your side of the story Sir".
I paused on the man...does BS have a brother? Something quite familiar about him...IMO.

At least one.:)

The court heard Spedding's brother, David, would put up his life savings - $100,000 - as surety, and his wife, Margaret, had stated that no children would live with them if her husband was granted bail.
Spedding granted bail over sex charges

I would like to hear from Iailwa about whether she saw burned out cars near Benaroon Drive. Perhaps up the track in the triangular area where the northward path diverges east towards the cemetery and also west? Or elsewhere that she investigated . . . I feel like I remember something, but I can't place it.

I did a search on the threads for as far back as the search would go (max 10 pages of search items) on the words burned and burnt.

What came up for William's thread are references to Batar Creek Road being the site of burned vehicles.

Where stolen cars are dumped and burnt
Kendall hinterland a hotspot for car dumping

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34
Post 1607

Post 1711

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35
Post 157

At least one.:)

The court heard Spedding's brother, David, would put up his life savings - $100,000 - as surety, and his wife, Margaret, had stated that no children would live with them if her husband was granted bail.
Spedding granted bail over sex charges

Ooh ... they called him Mr Spedding in sleep's video link!

And what is the rope tied around the car in a close up?

Lots more of the car missing than I first thought.

And thanks to you for your humour, tgy, as well as your thought provoking input. Your humour is always valuable at times when this case is getting us down.

You are a star SA. Your patience has no boundaries.

I just can’t stand this rot.

Attachments

• 05127F5C-DBEC-4C48-B9B3-5A9E8B41BDE8.jpeg
    05127F5C-DBEC-4C48-B9B3-5A9E8B41BDE8.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7
I did a search on the threads for as far back as the search would go (max 10 pages of search items) on the words burned and burnt.

What came up for William's thread are references to Batar Creek Road being the site of burned vehicles.

Where stolen cars are dumped and burnt
Kendall hinterland a hotspot for car dumping
Post 1607

Post 1711

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35
Post 157
I found Iailwa's post #1065 on thread #27. In part:

anyway if you made it to batar creek rd, the only side road to really take (without garbage bins & letter boxes indicating residents galore) is stoney creek rd. It was just weird and scary up that road. there's a dumping ground with all these abandoned burnt out cars & rubbish and tracks and trails. there's a right turn into McColloms rd, which leads into the forest and eventually onto mudfords rd, where i saw the tree stump. it's very isolated. not a car in sight​

I found Iailwa's post #1065 on thread #27. In part:

anyway if you made it to batar creek rd, the only side road to really take (without garbage bins & letter boxes indicating residents galore) is stoney creek rd. It was just weird and scary up that road. there's a dumping ground with all these abandoned burnt out cars & rubbish and tracks and trails. there's a right turn into McColloms rd, which leads into the forest and eventually onto mudfords rd, where i saw the tree stump. it's very isolated. not a car in sight​

Same place as the tree stump. Is that the tree stump that was thought to be a geocache site? Or the words William & Dad were carved into a tree? I can't remember what was mentioned about a tree stump.

I think this man is possibly Bill Spedding. Darkened and combed over hair. Can’t blame in for possibly trying to change his appearance.

I agree.
BS - hair dyed and does he have a bit of a beard starting?
Are there ladders on the vehicle he is getting into?

The rusty car looks like a hatchback ..imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members