Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to hear from Iailwa about whether she saw burned out cars near Benaroon Drive. Perhaps up the track in the triangular area where the northward path diverges east towards the cemetery and also west? Or elsewhere that she investigated . . . I feel like I remember something, but I can't place it.

Hi JLZ. yes saw many burned out cars up at the old council gravel pit, which is up stoney creek rd (but there are no buildings nearby). Saw a few in Kendall forest and many more in Middle Brother state forest. Saw an article about a burned out car at the corner of Stoney creek rd & batar creek Rd (not far from the recent search area), but i can't open the link today. A local was complaining the area was becoming a hazard due to burned out cars (easy to find if you google "Kendall burned out car"). Hope this helps :)

I agree.
BS - hair dyed and does he have a bit of a beard starting?
Are there ladders on the vehicle he is getting into?

The rusty car looks like a hatchback ..imo

Did you initially indicate there was a guy walking a dog and that is where this burnt vehicle is located. is that at 25 secs on the channel 9 news grab?

It's a logging area. ground doesn't appear to bare evidence of recent fire. Has the vehicle been burned or just a rusted heap?
Fire from years ago though. For some reason the vegetation around is cleared and hasn’t regrown. I would suggest fire. Although that would have been a hell of a big fire

Last edited:
All I can say is the media better have good info on him that isn’t public and maybe they do, or else couldn’t they get in huge trouble for implying his involvement?

Wasn't the parent company of newscorp (which I believe includes Ch 9) one of the entities being sued by Spedding?

I think it was, but I may be mistaken. And then they dropped off the defamation list and just nationwide news remained, which is The Australian.

IMO It's actually Bold St Laurieton. Just a couple of doors from Buzz Cafe - go for a google :D (I should say where Buzz used to be, don't think it's there anymore)

Apologies. Yes it says Mount View Medical Centre.

Ah ... a local medical centre. He is still in town then. Just sporting a new look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo