Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is he living back in the area?

I checked his ABN .. still active and still referencing postcode 2445. I find it interesting though that there is an ABN registered to Victoria, that is a Spedding with the same christian names but the christian names are reversed.

Last edited:

piece of tow strap attached to the rusted hulk doesn't show any signs of fire. No wheel rims. Think this is just an abandoned wreck. Reporter does say a member of the public gave them this tip-off. Its nothing imo.

Where is the guy with the dog that was supposed to be walking away from the reporter that was mentioned here 1st thing when discussing this footage?

I checked his ABN .. still active and still referencing postcode 2445. I find it interesting though that there is an ABN registered to Victoria, that is a Spedding with the same christian name intials/names reversed.

Mount View Medical Centre is in Laurieton. We have no idea when this footage was captured. From experience, footage can be captured many months prior to airing.

Where is the guy with the dog that was supposed to be walking away from the reporter that was mentioned here 1st thing when discussing this footage?

What? I dont recall that being spoken of. Perhaps a link might help, I have looked and I dont see that mentioned.

I think I was the first one to mention it, and all I said was the journo was following a man who appeared to be walking away.

Fire from years ago though. For some reason the vegetation around is cleared and hasn’t regrown. I would suggest fire. Although that would have been a hell of a big fire

Trunks of surrounding trees bare no signs of fire as well. Bark will hold fire damage for a considerable number of years. The piece of towing strap is not burned in any way. The area may have been subjected to clearing not fire years prior to the car body being dumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo