Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very close to William's (it's just off his road & joins the track leading to the cemetery). I didn't see any old vehicles in this spot in sept 17. It seems a larger area which they are viewing on ACA from the drone IMO. Plus if you look at the car, there's a few other rusty things off to the side. Wouldn't fit here in terms of space. Here's a still of the ACA piece with other rusty stuff - to the left of screen

They are logs of wood and debris of wood I believe. Looking on a large screen.

This is all a beat up by ACA. Their credibility level will take a nose dive into the abyss.

BTW the measurement calculated using SixMaps, of the area that show bare earth (not the forrested area) is 28 metres north south, east west 48 metres so that is quite a large area. It appears to match the area shown from drone. If you watch carefully as the footage spans out, you will see the dirt track angles the same as it does in the screen shot.

Last edited:
"when we are forced into a coronial inquest" very interesting choice of words. I also note a DS fronting up not a DCI!
This wasn't a press conference for William, It is for Lynette Dawson, outside her house this morning where they have commenced a fresh dig.
Reporters were then asking about William.

This is very close to William's (it's just off his road & joins the track leading to the cemetery). I didn't see any old vehicles in this spot in sept 17. It seems a larger area which they are viewing on ACA from the drone IMO. Plus if you look at the car, there's a few other rusty things off to the side. Wouldn't fit here in terms of space. Here's a still of the ACA piece with other rusty stuff - to the left of screen
looking from your screenshot it does look like a burnt out area.

This is all a beat up by ACA. Their credibility level will take a nose dive into the abyss.

BTW the measurement calculated using SixMaps, of the area that show bare earth (not the forrested area) is 28 metres north south, east west 48 metres so that is quite a large area. It appears to match the area shown from drone. If you watch carefully as the footage spans out, you will see the dirt track angles the same as it does in the screen shot.
Probably not fair to say that yet as it hasn’t even aired.

Stoney Creek Road has an area that appears to have vehicles in it ....

Feb 2014 - all lined up in rows
142hrix.jpg

Sep 2016 - exact same spot, looking a bit different
z5qgh.jpg

Both images taken from Google Earth.

IMO vehicles that have been abandoned/dumped are usually the result of being stolen and stripped of any parts that can be sold. The vehicle on the video looks to be only a shell of what is left of it.
How does vehicle fire damage look after a long time of sitting around out in the elements?

IMO vehicles that have been abandoned/dumped are usually the result of being stolen and stripped of any parts that can be sold. The vehicle on the video looks to be only a shell of what is left of it.
How does vehicle fire damage look after a long time of sitting around out in the elements?
Thats why I think fire as every thing bar the metal frame seems to have disintegrated, except of course the piece of rope.

Thats why I think fire as every thing bar the metal frame seems to have disintegrated, except of course the piece of rope.
But if the vehicle was set on fire it would have been noticed by someone wouldn't it? Very dangerous to do that especially in summer with surrounding bushland.
And IMO the rope wouldn't have survived an intense fire.

No it's def not it. Here's a still again so you can compare, ACA's 1st image, end of Benaroon the 2nd

Attachments

• still.png
    still.png
    280.1 KB · Views: 17
  • end WTs street.png
    end WTs street.png
    848.9 KB · Views: 12
I don't think ACA mentions burned out car, just rusty old car...

But if the vehicle was set on fire it would have been noticed by someone wouldn't it? Very dangerous to do that especially in summer with surrounding bushland.
And IMO the rope wouldn't have survived an intense fire.
Yes, and residents have complained. But as it seems to be happening a lot, there's no good reason (yet) to associate a single instance of it with William.
Stolen cars dumped near Kendall

Just for clarification ... burned out car was definitely mentioned in the ACA teaser on the TV ... which is not the same video that sleep has posted.

In the TV teaser, there was just the car and (who we now know is) Spedding ... no journo driving in a car, no rope.
(And definitely no dog! The camera did not even pan that low when the journo was pursuing Spedding.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member