Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
piece of tow strap attached to the rusted hulk doesn't show any signs of fire. No wheel rims. Think this is just an abandoned wreck. Reporter does say a member of the public gave them this tip-off. Its nothing imo.

Where is the guy with the dog that was supposed to be walking away from the reporter that was mentioned here 1st thing when discussing this footage?
Is that water near the upturned, rusty car.

Looks like it SoSo - good spotting! oops, was going to reply to papertrail but didn't, so quote is included

It might not have been you, it might have been SA. Someone on here said something about a guy walking a dog walked away from the reporter.

No mention of a dog by me.

Wasn't me either. I can't recall anyone saying that at all.

I said that the man appeared to be walking away from the journo ... no dog.

Many guys use hair colouring in their vain attempts to look younger at his age. He is not looking at all well and I recall his son stating very early on he was a sufferer of Ross River Virus.

I hope none of the searchers came down with ross river. Poor persons having to wade through the bog and bush.

The reporter says the location (of this rust bucket of a vehicle) is very close to fgm's. It looks to me very similar to this. And if it in fact this place, the vehicle has been dumped there and ACA have been taken for a ride. looks like this area.JPG

This area is on the track that leads off Benaroon Drive. Screen shot is from SixMaps

It doesn't say, however I image it is a spokesperson for the Police. It's from Ch7

Who is that speaking, sleep? Does it say (wherever you got the link from)?

It's DS Scott Cook. Video below of him talking about the Lyn Dawson search this morning, reporters must have also asked questions about William.

I hope none of the searchers came down with ross river. Poor persons having to wade through the bog and bush.

Geez you're good. I believe the son was referring to Mr Spedding suffering Ross River Fever prior to William's abduction.

<modsnip: stating opinion as fact>

Last edited by a moderator:
The reporter says the location (of this rust bucket of a vehicle) is very close to fgm's. It looks to me very similar to this. And if it in fact this place, the vehicle has been dumped there and ACA have been taken for a ride. View attachment 146782

This area is on the track that leads off Benaroon Drive. Screen shot is from SixMaps

Do you have the date for that pic? I would imagine if the vehicle is so rusted it's been there a while and would have been in SixMaps, Google etc pics for some time.

The reporter says the location (of this rust bucket of a vehicle) is very close to fgm's. It looks to me very similar to this. And if it in fact this place, the vehicle has been dumped there and ACA have been taken for a ride. View attachment 146782

This is very close to William's (it's just off his road & joins the track leading to the cemetery). I didn't see any old vehicles in this spot in sept 17. It seems a larger area which they are viewing on ACA from the drone IMO. Plus if you look at the car, there's a few other rusty things off to the side. Wouldn't fit here in terms of space. Here's a still of the ACA piece with other rusty stuff - to the left of screen

Attachments

• still.png
    still.png
    280.1 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics