Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at a blown up pic of the car, it doesn't seem to me to be totally rusted out either. Looks like it's original colour is a rusty maroon colour. Can others see what I'm saying or is it my eye's?

It does look a maroon colour in your blow up. I noticed that the burned cars in the pics and links I posted previously are various shades of colour and rust.

I was looking at pics of damaged cars following 9/11 a bit earlier. Some of them were showing signs of sheet rust on their bonnets (already), just days after 9/11 happened.

Just for clarification ... burned out car was definitely mentioned in the ACA teaser on the TV ... which is not the same video that sleep has posted.

In the TV teaser, there was just the car and (who we now know is) Spedding ... no journo driving in a car, no rope.
(And definitely no dog! The camera did not even pan that low when the journo was pursuing Spedding.)

Burnt out - rusted???
Burnt out cars, do rust.
I have a feeling both terms might be mentioned this evening.
jmo

Last edited:
So why did the official Where's William - Bring Him Home fb page fail (as at 3pm) make any mention in their fb post about the police press release today about the Coronial Inquiry? You'd think they'd (FP's) be welcoming the news with open arms... but then again why doesn't it surprise me?

I'm assuming this paragraph refers back to GJ's statements to press during the recent June/July searches. The way I read this, the high profile poi's/suspects could be unassociated to each other or at least some of them. Perhaps a couple are from separate lines of enquiry.

It is understood that police are continuing to pursue a number of different lines of inquiry and investigate a number of different individuals in relation to one of the most enduring missing persons cases in Australian history.

Four years on, William Tyrrell disappearance referred to State Coroner

So why did the official Where's William - Bring Him Home fb page fail (as at 3pm) make any mention in their fb post about the police press release today about the Coronial Inquiry? You'd think they'd (FP's) be welcoming the news with open arms... but then again why doesn't it surprise me?
I guess it depends on how often or quickly they update the site maybe?

Maybe because every news channel had, I think the post they made was very fitting for today though.

Thanks. The longer version this evening may elaborate a little more.
Just have to wait and see.

The TV teaser is shorter than the video on the FB site, and quite different. No journo in the car, no words on the screen, no rope. Shots of the car taken from a different angle.

Did Morrisa say she taped the TV teaser? If she did, maybe she will confirm what the voiceover said.

Last edited:
But if the vehicle was set on fire it would have been noticed by someone wouldn't it? Very dangerous to do that especially in summer with surrounding bushland.
And IMO the rope wouldn't have survived an intense fire.

The vehicle might have been laying out in the weather elsewhere and stripped prior to being dumped there.

No I can't find anything.
This someone the reporter is following and questioning. Was not visiting the rusted burned out car on it's roof, were they? That would be a stroke of luck.

I'm about 10 pages behind and have no idea who the reporter is following, but didn't one of TJ's cars go missing? Given to his son who later 'disposed of it'? Have been unsuccessfully trying to find a link, so I'll just have to say IMO

(Apologies if this has been posted i8n the next 10 pages)

I'm about 10 pages behind and have no idea who the reporter is following, but didn't one of TJ's cars go missing? Given to his son who later 'disposed of it'? Have been unsuccessfully trying to find a link, so I'll just have to say IMO

Yes I remember something like that. Perhaps taken to QLD or something like that.

In a statement, NSW Police said investigators in the case “would like to acknowledge the continued strength and courage of William Tyrrell’s families today”.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/nsw/2018/09/12/william-tyrrell-case-coroner/

I just checked on ACA FB site and the only video i can see is the short one posted up earlier?
A Current Affair
Actually it does mention this in the header, so i stand corrected. It just doesn't state it in the short video
(quote)
We investigate the mystery of this burnt out car, which could hold vital clues. Special REPORT at 7.00pm on #9ACA.

Last edited:
The TV teaser is shorter than the video on the FB site, and quite different. No journo in the car, no words on the screen, no rope. Shots of the car taken from a different angle.

Did Morissa say she taped the TV teaser? If she did, maybe she will confirm what the voiceover said.
Give me a sec- what am I listening for?

Do you mean PB?
He owned a white Holdon Commodore at the time and a grey holden astra was owned by his son. His son was in Brisbane with the car and it was scrapped.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
William Tyrrell: Paedophile Paul Bickford denies being involved in abducting toddler

In a statement, NSW Police said investigators in the case “would like to acknowledge the continued strength and courage of William Tyrrell’s families today”.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/nsw/2018/09/12/william-tyrrell-case-coroner/

"The NSW Police spokesperson said this was another step in ensuring answers are provided to William’s loved ones.

“William’s families have been informed of this development and have requested their privacy at this time,” she said. "
Coroner to review William Tyrrell case four years after disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member