DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
18-09-12-3-jpg.146765
And the shopping centre they came out of says Mount View....something
upload_2018-9-12_16-45-24.png

Coroner to look into William Tyrrell case - 9News

Many of the people have never been named in the media, the police source said, adding only "some names" came out publicly during the investigation.

The coroner's legal powers mean witnesses could be forced to explain their movements and what they know about William's disappearance - unlike conventional police interviews.

So why did the official Where's William - Bring Him Home fb page fail (as at 3pm) make any mention in their fb post about the police press release today about the Coronial Inquiry? You'd think they'd (FP's) be welcoming the news with open arms... but then again why doesn't it surprise me?
Could I ask why, Infocus?

"The coroner will consider that and may well ask us to do further things. If that doesn't occur we're likely to see an inquest sometime in the early part of next year."

Detective Superintendent Cook praised the investigators working on the case for their "excellent work".

A police source told AAP detectives working on William's case will push for specific persons of interest - those "at the top of the list" - to give evidence at the inquest.

So why did the official Where's William - Bring Him Home fb page fail (as at 3pm) make any mention in their fb post about the police press release today about the Coronial Inquiry? You'd think they'd (FP's) be welcoming the news with open arms... but then again why doesn't it surprise me?
Could I ask why, Infocus?

"The coroner will consider that and may well ask us to do further things. If that doesn't occur we're likely to see an inquest sometime in the early part of next year."

Detective Superintendent Cook praised the investigators working on the case for their "excellent work".

A police source told AAP detectives working on William's case will push for specific persons of interest - those "at the top of the list" - to give evidence at the inquest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PTA