Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coroner to look into William Tyrrell case - 9News

"The coroner will consider that and may well ask us to do further things. If that doesn't occur we're likely to see an inquest sometime in the early part of next year."

Detective Superintendent Cook praised the investigators working on the case for their "excellent work".

A police source told AAP detectives working on William's case will push for specific persons of interest - those "at the top of the list" - to give evidence at the inquest.
You beauty! IMO.

All I can say is the media better have good info on him that isn’t public and maybe they do, or else couldn’t they get in huge trouble for implying his involvement?
Just to get you up to date:

Police hone in on five suspects relating to William Tyrrell’s disappearance

HOMICIDE detectives are focusing on five “high priority” suspects linked to the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell.

The Australian reported that the first high-profile suspect in the investigation remains “a person of interest” but there are also four other “high priority” suspects being looked at, with an inquest set to begin this year.

Following William’s disappearance, the man was identified as a prime suspect by police after they learned he had been at the home days earlier to quote on a washing machine repair and returned a week later to complete the job.

To my knowledge this hasn't been retracted. IMO

I dunno, I'd like to hear directly from police that he's now a suspect, not a journalist interpretation
HOMICIDE detectives are focusing on five “high priority” suspects linked to the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell.

The Australian reported that the first high-profile suspect in the investigation remains “a person of interest” but there are also four other “high priority” suspects being looked at, with an inquest set to begin this year.

Following William’s disappearance, the man was identified as a prime suspect by police after they learned he had been at the home days earlier to quote on a washing machine repair and returned a week later to complete the job.

Police hone in on five suspects relating to William Tyrrell’s disappearance

I have never heard police call anyone a suspect, (in this case) only POI, I could have missed it but I don't think so.
Yes agreed, not by police . Some journalists may have taken poetic license and said suspect but I don’t believe ever from the police. Although I’ve just read purple and greens post so perhaps I’m wrong. Sorry posted before I saw purple and greens post.

Yeah, I want a quote though. Sorry - I just don't trust the media. (FWIW if I had to bet on who did it, it would be ye olde BS - I just want to hear a cop say it, in their own words - not either journalist interpretation, or them speaking without speaking via the media)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018