Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend who took custody of her two baby grandchildren lived in fear of the drug effected father’s threats to take his children. ‘Anytime, when your least expecting it’ and he assured her he’d have a good alibi.
Just druggie talk it appears because those babies are now tweenagers.
Thank heavens for that, TGY, but it would have been scary.

He was asked to return and replace the part that day. I assume the police onsite were observing his reactions.

I have no doubt he was asked to return and replace the part a week later by the police. Why do you think the police would have asked him to do that? When it seems all had left the home? No washing machine required.

As we know, the police start with the inner circle and work their way out.

First the foster parents and bio parents, grandma, then who next? The tradesman who was supposed to be at the house that morning (according to his son, and perhaps grandma).

"Grab all of their phone records from the telcos."
That can happen very quickly in the case of a missing person – especially if it is a suspicious case. "Let’s see what happened with these phone calls. Who called who, and when, and from where. And where the phones (pings) were when these to and fro calls all happened."

"Okay, let’s get this guy back here – to fix the washer – and see how he reacts. Let’s have an anonymous behavioural expert here, too, to study him."

Lets see where he parks the van and which way he enters the property.

I’ve travelled the north coast umteen times, always stopped at Kew but never travelled further inward to see Kendall.

Has anyone else ventured from the coast road to see Kendall? Maybe it’s the lack of signage but I’ve never noticed.
What I’m saying is that reason might cross out a percentage of travellers.

Lets see where he parks the van and which way he enters the property.

Let's see if he casts his eyes in any particular direction. Let's see how he is when our nice, friendly, chatty policeperson engages him in convo while he repairs the machine. Let's broach the subject of the little boy lost, how tough it is for the family, how devastated everyone is, let's watch his reactions.

Who knows, if they thought that Spedding might have had William ... they might have tried that repair manouevre to try to put some guilt into him. Have him drop William somewhere. Maybe even follow Spedding afterwards for a while. Let William be found ... hopefully, alive.

They were pretty frantic at that point to find William. Time was dragging. His chances of survival were growing slimmer and slimmer. :( :( :(

Last edited:
but wouldnt bs go back to fix the washing machine of his own accord, as agreed, he had the needed part and couldnt charge gma for it unless the job was completed?
i dont think police would order him to fix it, but very likely watched him closely while he did

but wouldnt bs go back to fix the washing machine of his own accord, as agreed, he had the needed part and couldnt charge gma for it unless the job was completed?
i dont think police would order him to fix it, but very likely watched him closely while he did

Would anyone really insist on going back to fix the machine, to get their money? When a little boy was lost and the family was devastated. He could have just returned the part and been refunded if the washing machine never, ever was fixed.

Would anyone really insist on going back to fix the machine, to get their money? When a little boy was lost and the family was devastated. He could have just returned the part and been refunded if the washing machine never, ever was fixed.

It's not like he didn't know that William was lost. He was posting about it on FB.
Or maybe SA it was a way to get back to the scene and inside the house to suss out what had been happening wrt the investigation? Return to the scene of the crime without casting suspicion?

First the foster parents and bio parents, grandma, then who next? The tradesman who was supposed to be at the house that morning (according to his son, and perhaps grandma).

That can happen very quickly in the case of a missing person – especially if it is a suspicious case. "Let’s see what happened with these phone calls. Who called who, and when, and from where. And where the phones (pings) were when these to and fro calls all happened."

"Hmmm ... Okay, let’s get this guy back here – to fix the washer – and see how he reacts. Let’s have an anonymous behavioural expert here, too, to study him."

In this pic he knew he was being arrested 0C50AC23-701F-4437-93B1-AD3F5FE29BA0.jpeg and look at his stance, hands in his pockets and appearing very relaxed.
Loving seeing our Jubelin, studying, watching....is this what happened in GM kitchen when he was asked back??

Guilty or innocent I’d be showing signs of a heart attack.

Very cool dude indeed IMO.

Tyrrell ‘person of interest’ to appear in court

Seems an odd action for him to just lob up unannounced to fix the washer a week later, and park amongst the search vehicles...imo
Just a week previous there were phone calls back and forth about the repair, it has been said.

Seriously he would be worried about being paid? Geez, thats a bit rough under the circumstances.
I am sure he could have returned the part an got a credit if he really was that short of money.
jmo

Last edited:

"Hmmm ... Okay, let’s get this guy back here – to fix the washer – and see how he reacts. Let’s have an anonymous behavioural expert here, too, to study him."
Some other things I'd be wanting to find out by overseeing the repair: how necessary was this new part? not a made-up excuse to come back after the kids arrived? How big was the part and how much equipment did he use . . . could it have been done without the work van?

If the FF had left (I can't remember when they left but I think they had), and Nanna was staying with friends I believe. Who would make arrangements with BS to return to repair the machine?

Some other things I'd be wanting to find out by overseeing the repair: how necessary was this new part? not a made-up excuse to come back after the kids arrived? How big was the part and how much equipment did he use . . . could it have been done without the work van?

Yes - was a part even required? Well more to the point was the necessary part actually purchased...or just sourced as Col suggested.

If the FF had left (I can't remember when they left but I think they had), and Nanna was staying with friends I believe. Who would make arrangements with BS to return to repair the machine?

Seven days after William wandered down the side of his grandmother's semi-rural property, where neighbours said she had lived for more than 15 years, his parents and sister made the four-hour drive home with an empty car seat.

They entered their Sydney home and realised William wasn't tucked safely in bed.

William Tyrrell investigation: highs, lows and false hope 12 months on

Would that have been the 18 Sept? The same day BS returned to fix the washer.

Seven days after William wandered down the side of his grandmother's semi-rural property, where neighbours said she had lived for more than 15 years, his parents and sister made the four-hour drive home with an empty car seat.

They entered their Sydney home and realised William wasn't tucked safely in bed.

BBM That just breaks my heart, soso. Brings tears. Imagine how it was for them. Come on Jubes, get the so and so's (as opposed to soso :D) who did this.

Thank heavens for that, TGY, but it would have been scary.

Very!, Considering she lived on secluded acreage which she mortgaged to fight DOCs which had the children living already with a couple being rushed through for adoption. Try fighting a Govt body hellbent on winning. The judge was an angel wearing black dress and a goofy looking white wig. (God love her).
Those children have had a charmed life with private schooling, wonderful holidays, there own horses, pool.....
Just imagine their lifestyle with two drug effected houso parents WITH NOTHING!
Please excuse me telling the story again but it’s relevent IMO. I KNOW 6 sets of grandparents all over 60+ years old rearing their grandchildren full time.
What retirement ?!?
Go freakin’ figure that!!

Rant over. :D

That makes it 19th to me that they went home, so they would still have been there and able to make the arrangements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo