Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New article guys

Mum of missing William Tyrrell’s ‘real dad’ says he’s ‘living in outback’

I think it's rather 'strange" to think a remote aboriginal community wouldn't come forward if they had little William. Why would they hide him?

With all due respect Iailwa, I don't see this as 'strange' in respect of the 'community' - even if only by the definition of 'remote' .

The headlines were enticing, but I couldn't help but wonder Why - Why has it taken so long for her to speak up ??

However, I'm sure all such aspects have been checked out...so I continue to place my trust in our Investigators & pray it's not misguided.

Candace certainly gets the ‘scoop’ when it comes to old rumours, doesn’t she?

I don’t really think this article is helping resolve William’s case but I could always be wrong. There’s been a bit of ‘chat’ in some quarters lately about the second Stolen Generation irt FaCS taking First Peoples’ children into care. Maybe this article’s related to that rather than any outcome for William.

Sending prayers of strength and comfort to William’s loved ones today, including Brendan. William’s continued disappearance and presumed murder must be hell for them when an article like this is published.

Thank you Bo - so well articulated.
As much as we strive to find answers & provide justice for little William, it's those left to grieve who need the most care & support. .
The loss of a child is beyond bearable in itself, without all the self-blame that creaps in.

I join you in your prayers for strength, for genuiness & solidarity, for honesty & realism, for love & care - for self & extended, and for all who grieve for William.

Dear Lord, our Father, blessed as you are deserved, please look upon this little boy William & his loving parents. Please help us in our desire to find William, and to provide solid answers for all who love him ..

With all due respect Iailwa, I don't see this as 'strange' in respect of the 'community' - even if only by the definition of 'remote' .

The headlines were enticing, but I couldn't help but wonder Why - Why has it taken so long for her to speak up ??

However, I'm sure all such aspects have been checked out...so I continue to place my trust in our Investigators & pray it's not misguided.

I just don’t think any community is that remote anymore, and if she thinks so - then she’s probably a little disconnected from reality...

Last edited:

That is a bit confusing to read, but it sounds as though the judge has decided that he can sue the DM over their claims that he was a convicted pedo (even though they admitted their mistake), and he cannot sue about pics being taken of him by his 'Peddos' van.

Even though he started his claims after the allowed period, due to his trial over child rape charges the judge is allowing an extension. He had been advised by lawyers not to start his claims until the charges had been through court.

Still wondering why BS court results on historical charges has not been published. Guessing suppression but why? Wondered if it was in regards to this case but then started to look at another tangent today. As many know, a high-profile Australian has been found guilty in an historical child sexual abuse case. There are suppression orders around the results of this case in Australia. The allegations against this man have been divided into 2 court cases, one in Melbourne which has had a verdict delivered but not confirmed yet. this can't be reported on until the allegations from the 1970's has gone to trial in the coming year, in Ballarat. My source is the Catholic News Agency. So BS and Mr Mystery are both tried in Ballarat. Also both pinged by the same Taskforce Sano. Could be completely unrelated but noting the coincidences that others have made in the past

BS got a 'Get Out of Jail Card' (IMO) upon the uttering of these words "I will mark all charges as withdrawn,” Magistrate Ronald Saines said.

However, as we discussed on WS at the time, the 'withdrawing' of charges leaves room for re-charging, and I personally feel there's more to come. As I recall, the reported incidences that led to the charges, involved more than one adult ..

It's sad for Ballarat that the excitement of the Gold Rush days that marked its place in History, may now be lost amongst the shroud of shame.

I'm a Catholic, I heard the news of the 'unanimous' guilty verdict against that high profile person the other morning. he's also been relieved of his high profile job responsibilities, and that may perhaps have happened a couple of months ago.
One down & another to come - Ballarat front & centre again.

The Lord works in mysterious ways - and it's my opinion that William's legacy will be in providing 'justice for others' before him - for those preyed upon, harmed and damaged so long ago, who are now finally seeing charges laid as is the demand from public awareness (as opposed to the previous secrecy), feeling love, support and strength surrounding them, seeing punishment & at least some level of accountability, pain & shame being delivered upon all the deserving Scum that's now been scooped up via the investigation into this little man's disappearance.

So I pray to the Lord, as I ask for answers, comfort & acceptance for William's Parents, Sister & other Siblings, and for all who will forever grieve for him. The loss of a child is so far beyond bearable; the loss in these circumstances I can't begin to imagine how you would cope ...

What happened on the day William Tyrrell vanished?
During the search, Benaroon Drive resident and veterinarian Cheranne Garcia told Port News she wanted to block negative messages about her street.
“Our kids aren’t living in constant fear,” she said.
Her three children played in the bush and “never had any reason to be worried or concerned”. “My youngest still rides his bike into town,” she said.

What happened on the day William Tyrrell vanished?

At the time William Tyrrell vanished he was playing a game of hide-and-seek with his sister. It’s a day that will be closely examined again.

ETA: Something felt not right from the start (or similar wording) ... said by a female officer.

I found this an interesting read this morning - some things I raised an eyebrow at.
Some good photos. I don't think I realised previously just how close the bush land was to the end of the area under the verandah (secluded area down side of house & what William was hiding under)

I'm thinking back to when the dogs found William's scent but only in Grandma's yard - would those dogs have been able to identify if other scents were detected (other than those expected)

IMO, some people just have a knack for making a buck! By fair means or foul!

Well, there is a lot to be seen and heard before any defamation cases will make it to trial. I imagine the media will wait it out for as long as they can.

The inquest will happen before any defamation case gets to trial, I would think.

I'm sure you're safe to post this Evie - I'm in AUS so had to abide by the suppression orders !

At the same time, I'm not 100% convinced of George Pell's guilt. Without any visibility of the case or the evidence presented, how could one make judgement.

If he is guilty, I'll use the knife; at the same time, IMO he'd be an awesome scalp for those with a 'cause', so I need to know more.

May true justice always prevail ...

I just don’t think any community is that remote anymore, and if she thinks so - then she’s probably a little disconnected from reality...

Hi Iailwa, with all due respect, and in not being aware of your location, I feel the need to point out that Australia is a vast land. And yes, we do have very remote locations & communities who live without the enhancement of 'modern technologies'.

IMO, if one was determined / prepared to 'go totally off the grid', to live off the land as it presents, then there's no better country to pick. (I've been tempted often to disappear, but then I'm reminded of my love of creature comforts ! So then it's a case of 'what's the better of the 2 or even 3 - evils ' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtt