Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant $$$ for workers’ compensation claims, not to mention the loss of operational staff.

Exactly. Why now? A case of loose lips sink ships or something else? I always go back to the simplest answer. Someone snitched to MSM.

Actually Bo, IMHO, someone snitched inside SFR... if he's put in the spot light, it would be within before MSM... MOO.. like someone wants him out

Last edited:
Actually Bo, IMHO, someone snitched inside SFR... if he's put in the spot light, it would be within before MSM... MOO
Or then again, I wonder if it could have been something as simple as DSS Lambert’s name being entered as the OIC on the Court Lists Online Search website and NSWPOL being ‘forced’ to confirm Jubes had been stood down?

It seems to be a little TMI about why in the presser though. I would’ve expected that if it had just been a journo stumbling over the change in OIC at the inquest, a blanket ‘internal investigation’ or ‘for operational reasons’ may have been delivered as an ‘excuse’ from the powers-that-be. Ah, sands through the hourglass...

Or then again, I wonder if it could have been something as simple as DSS Lambert’s name being entered as the OIC on the Court Lists Online Search website and NSWPOL being ‘forced’ to confirm Jubes had been stood down?

It seems to be a little TMI about why in the presser though. I would’ve expected that if it had just been a journo stumbling over the change in OIC at the inquest, a blanket ‘internal investigation’ or ‘for operational reasons’ may have been delivered as an ‘excuse’ from the powers-that-be. Ah, sands through the hourglass...
I could call it intuition, but thats so subjective :D Also - the presser usually knows after the fact? How could they know before? i could be so wrong of course !! Perhaps they heard something & ran with it?

I think officers on stress leave is a norm for the job as a Police Officer. It's not a job that comes without stress any day of the week.
Yeah, I don’t envy them at all. Just thinking of what HR might term ‘avoidable stress’, ie; coming from someone’s management style not gelling with a colleague’s (to put it delicately). Anyway, the reason for Jubes’ being relieved of his position as OIC of SFR is all academic really. knows what’s going on but discussing it helps to pass the time.

The mention of the Unsolved Homicide Unit makes me think that’s where William’s case may end up after his inquest. God I hope not. :(

The information contained in this link gives a clear explanation as to the seriousness and possible consequences regarding the allegations raised against Jubelin.

This is why all persons including police officers must ensure their actions are lawful at all times with regard to the use of a listening device.

Listening Devices and the law in NSW | Criminal Lawyers

imo i think maybe hes been pulled for being to close to the ff since others think they are the guilty ones ?
Interesting, but I can't see that matching up with what we've been told about use of a phone. It's also not consistent with what he says about his style--for example when an investigation is running out of steam, telling staff to spend time exploring their craziest hunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara