Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree, very interesting & in the short clip he does seem rather agitated, I can’t wait to see the whole story, hopefully it’s not just media sensationalism to get viewers! Good to see little William’s face in the news again, pulls at my heart every time I see his little smile.
Yes, Savage did seem pretty uncomfortable. I hope we will hear more from him tomorrow as he’s been on my radar for a while. Mainly because of some of his previous comments in MSM just haven’t sat right with me.

BBM. The last mention of William on Ten News was on the day of the Directions Hearing when they had reporters doorstep Savage. The time before that was when they broke the news of the Kendall Forest search. They don’t seem to mention William on a whim.

Yes, Savage did seem pretty uncomfortable. I hope we will hear more from him tomorrow as he’s been on my radar for a while. Mainly because of some of his previous comments in MSM just haven’t sat right with me.

BBM. The last mention of William on Ten News was on the day of the Directions Hearing when they had reporters doorstep Savage. The time before that was when they broke the news of the Kendall Forest search. They don’t seem to mention William on a whim.

That seems more promising then.

I'm interested to learn, if PS maybe the fifth (unknown) POI/suspect. Also I'm interested to learn, who is/was the mysterious owner of the adjoining property at Batar Creek Rd. (where a search took place).
I suppose we won’t find out more about the POIs until the inquest gets underway. It would be interesting to know who owns the piece of land where the search was done at Batar Creek, although the owner is not necessarily a POI just because police searched there.

There is a counter on the right hand side under the video. The clip is at around -23:47 mins. It’s just after the ‘Weather Wall’ and forecast.

I first wrote that I couldn't find it ... then I found it!!!

For me it is at 18:27 in the news programme.

Mr Savage doesn't look so happy now, does he?
Bit of a change from the helpful guy who was in MSM so much before .. with pics of him standing by the Benaroon Drive street sign and looking toward grandma's house, comments about how he walked that track toward the cemetery almost every day, how a couple of ladies came knocking at his door about an hour after William went missing asking him if he had seen William ....

I wonder if his upcoming part in the inquest is stressing him out, whatever that upcoming part may be.

dyxjk9.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know about anyone else ... but I cant find it. The Weather Wall is right at the end, and then they sign off.
At 23:47 they are talking about the problems overseas. (I dont know what you mean about -23:47 ... the video just counts upwards for me, there is no minus.)
Did they clip that segment out already??
gaah-smiley.gif

Darn it, I wanted to see it. Mr Savage was always so involved in publicity before - with quite a few comments from him, photos of him by the Benaroon Drive street sign while looking towards grandma's house, how he walked up that track almost every day, how they came knocking on his door to ask if he had seen William around an hour after William went missing .....
It’s still here at around 18:17 mins:

Sydney News

Yes, Savage is an interesting inclusion for the inquest. A few surprises there, I think.

It’s still here at around 18:17 mins:

Sydney News

Yes, Savage is an interesting inclusion for the inquest. A few surprises there, I think.

They are definitely trying to pin him down on something "Do you know anything about what happened to William?"

Be interesting to see if tomorrow night's segment makes it to air.

But what do they gain from it? I don't get it!!

I was watching a show about trollers tonight on Ch2, how organised they are. Sometimes they are in big (online) groups with presidents of the groups and everything. That is how organised they are.

They were saying how they blitz certain people/websites. The researchers on the show said it is malicious thinking that drives them to do it. It entertains them, and they dont care how much it upsets others.

I wonder how new his vehicle is. It looks like a 4WD (I think?)

I have been thinking about Mr Savage a lot lately. It is interesting when you look back, retrospectively. How he may have been feeling when those intensive searches were going on all around grandma's house back in June 2018. With him living right across the street.

s4q9hi.jpg

Police believe a 4WD spotted outside the home of missing toddler William Tyrell could shed light on the three-year-old’s disappearance a year ago this week.
Authorities have received reports of a similar car speeding through the town of Kendall on NSW’s mid-north coast where William was living at shortly after he went missing.
Witnesses have recalled a 4WD leaving the cul-de-sac of Benaroon Drive where William disappeared from his grandmother’s home a year ago this Saturday.

Nocookies
The Australian - September 8, 2015

Last edited:
I was watching a show about trollers tonight on Ch2, how organised they are. Sometimes they are in big (online) groups with presidents of the groups and everything. That is how organised they are.

They were saying how they blitz certain people/websites. The researchers on the show said it is malicious thinking that drives them to do it. It entertains them, and they dont care how much it upsets others.

How pointless. Maybe @Tricia might consider a short time period before new posters can post. A couple of hours waiting time might thwart them.

Anyway, thanks again, my lovely friends down under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo