Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That clears that up, thanks Frogwell. Anything else notable at the inquest ?
I got there about 1/2 hour late so I don't know who the neighbor is who immediately helped with the search. Understandably the FM's testimony had a lot to it, She covered a hell of a lot of ground, she was clear and communicated well but some parts were not clear for her. In regards to the phonecall to BS, she rang him at 9.03 according to phone records. she can't remember if she used her own phone or her mother's phone and she can't remember if she left her own contact number or her mothers or assumed he would call the number that had left the msg. She called because her mother had told her she was waiting for a part for the washing machine for 2 weeks. She felt indignant for her mother because she knows it doesn't take that long to get parts, washing piling up, she would call him in the morning. They arrived at 9pm the night before. FM was asked if she had heard her mother incorrectly about how long the machine had waited to be repaired etc. She was asked would she accept the evidence of the police investigation into when BS attended and her mother's own statement that he had only visited the property 1 time at that stage and that was on Tuesday the 9th of September 2014. She believes it was soon after the phonecall that the kids were riding their bikes on the driveway. When she rang BS, it was from a torn out scrap of newspaper that had his ad on it. Seems her mother had got onto BS from a newspaper ad.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think it strange that more has not been mentioned of the driver of the car that FM saw. No descriptions in media etc.

Maybe he's the one we haven't heard of - the one they are keeping close to their chest? Plus she said they likeness wasn't accurate (wrt to the image drawn)... if it had of been, perhaps it might have been released? They have to keep a few secrets up their sleeves...?? MOO

Maybe he's the one we haven't heard of - the one they are keeping close to their chest? Plus she said they likeness wasn't accurate (wrt to the image drawn)... if it had of been, perhaps it might have been released? They have to keep a few secrets up their sleeves...?? MOO

Or the Police could have found him and cleared him, we won't know until we hear the follow up from them.

Ms Sharpley then saw missing William’s foster mother knocking on the door of a house occupied by a man called Peter.

Described in court as a “nocturnal” person who neighbours hardly knew, he didn’t answer the knock.
William Tyrrell’s foster mum: ‘I beat myself up’

No 35?
Ah hope we hear more, wonder what nocturnal means, I really hope this guy is called to appear. ( if they can find him)

Were there many members of the public attending?
Don't know how many were in the court, I was where the journos are and there were about 20 + and a few others like myself. Lots of cameras set up outside the court. APS was there and sat at a table with NC and others. BC sat near them but didn't talk to any of them.

Last edited:
I couldn't understand what the image was. You think it was drawn/photofitted from her recollection, and she said the total picture wasn't right? Or they tracked the owner of the car but his picture wasn't the person she saw? Or they showed her other suggestions, say TJ cleanshaven in a reddish wig, but it wasn't him? (I thought TJ's hair was a wig in the ACA confrontation; too glossy and neatly cut.)

I couldn't understand what the image was. You think it was drawn/photofitted from her recollection, and she said the total picture wasn't right? Or they tracked the owner of the car but his picture wasn't the person she saw? Or they showed her other suggestions, say TJ cleanshaven in a reddish wig, but it wasn't him? (I thought TJ's hair was a wig in the ACA confrontation; too glossy and neatly cut.)
IDK JLZ to tell you the truth. I just thought she tried to explain what he looked like, & the police artist couldn't get it?? I like your train of thought here - it's better than my narrow take lol! It was just my thought, and i didn't think laterally about that one...

edit to add - i think TJ is big, but not that big? it sounds like she is describing a huge man. Is that the media sensationalising? Maybe frogwell knows... he was there. I think Prime suspect is there too???

IDK JLZ to tell you the truth. I just thought she tried to explain what he looked like, & the police artist couldn't get it?? I like your train of thought here - it's better than my narrow take lol! It was just my thought, and i didn't think laterally about that one...

edit to add - i think TJ is big, but not that big? it sounds like she is describing a huge man. Is that the media sensationalising? Maybe frogwell knows... he was there. I think Prime suspect is there too???
She said she knew he was big because he had to sit back from the wheel. TJ's gut might be enough for that.

There is a lot more to AMS evidence, one thing stood out to me. She was asked if she went out that morning. She said she left her place at 8.40 am in her car to take her 3 year old to daycare for a 9 am start. She was asked if she reversed out of her driveway, which she did, she was asked if she saw any cars on the street. She stated,"There were no cars on the street,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pennypiper