Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During AMS evidence she was asked when she was down the BC end of Benaroon Drive if she noticed a man mowing his lawn. She was looking around the bus stop because it had bright paintings on it and she wondered if they would attract a child and looked behind the shelter as well. She says she remembers him but not the 1st time she was looking just after 10.40 is my approximation, maybe 10.50? Lydene Heslop said that she came in at 10.30/10.35 from grocery shopping, she saw lawnmower man on his ride on at that time and gave him a wave, his name is Shannon. When the police car 1st came into the street, AMS was down the end of the street at that time and only then does she remember Shannon on the ride on mower because he asked what was happening, got off his mower and put it away, got his dogs and went looking for WT.

Was Shannon represented in court? sorry for the hounding - it may just give us a better picture? When you're done & dusted. Big day!

I wonder if the postie was in Benaroon Drive that morning. Hopefully police tracked him/her down and s/he will be called to give evidence if so. It would clear up Mr and Mrs Crabb’s observations.

How tired are you Frogwell? is it exhausting?
It's really interesting. The counsel for the police, Mr Craddock, is slow paced, he appears not to know what he wants to ask until he is asking it, and an easy manner, and then suddenly, gems come out of people's mouths. It can seem slow, but they are really covering a lot of ground and the time flies. I went to the cafe at recess and NC, APS, BC etc all turned up, I felt self conscious and wondered if I should just go sit in my car during any breaks cause I don't want them to feel like they are being spied on, I don't want to know any of their business. Where the other side of the family and their supporters go, I don't know.

It's really interesting. The counsel for the police, Mr Craddock, is slow paced, he appears not to know what he wants to ask until he is asking it, and an easy manner, and then suddenly, gems come out of people's mouths. It can seem slow, but they are really covering a lot of ground and the time flies. I went to the cafe at recess and NC, APS, BC etc all turned up, I felt self conscious and wondered if I should just go sit in my car during any breaks cause I don't want them to feel like they are being spied on, I don't want to know any of their business. Where the other side of the family and their supporters go, I don't know.

You are a good egg froggy! Thank you for sharing - i can understand your reluctance but they have no idea who you are, so keep your head up! (altho i'd probably feel exactly the same!)... you could be a relative on "the other side' for all they know. Thank you for relaying stuff !

They may have been given a private room. so glad we have someone reporting from inside courtroom, so many tidbits to be gleaned, how is FD holding up?

Were NC, APS and BC sitting together at the cafè?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pennypiper