Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did foster mother tell police on the day about the 3rd lone vehicle with large man with sandy red hair that used neighbour drive to turn around in? Was this vehicle known about before the release of info about the 2 vehicles 12 months later ny the cops?
i think it was quoted somewhere today where she said she remembered and reported it 6 days later? but will have to check

So the FFC, FGM and Wt's sister drove to Port Macquarie the evening of the day he disappeared to pick up the FFC's sister? A number of the neighbors had been met previously.

No not that day , but I don't recall which day exactly........sorry!

I'm just telling you the ones that were mentioned in court today............

I think from the reports out today that he was there? Returning an hour before it occurred? But if he wasn't, he could still show Police the areas in which the children would play? MOO

Edit.. Nope, sorry, the FF was showing Police his search route when he came back and found out William was missing.
Thanks Ms Cadfael. I misread the article too, sorry--yep he was showing the Police what he did when searching for William after he returned from his meeting and heard that William had disappeared.

ETA: Also, thank you those of you who set me on the right track, I've just seen all your responses! :D

Last edited:
They actually did.

The Bio family & associates and the FF & associates have all been cleared

No, don't think they all have been, not from what this article states?

He said there is 'no doubt' both of William's biological parents were in Sydney on the day the young boy disappeared.

'Investigators haven't positively drawn the conclusion that no relative or associate was involved in William's disappearance,' he said.

BBM

How William Tyrrell's foster mother spotted a man waiting at their home the day the boy vanished | Daily Mail Online

No, don't think they all have been, not from what this article states?

He said there is 'no doubt' both of William's biological parents were in Sydney on the day the young boy disappeared.

'Investigators haven't positively drawn the conclusion that no relative or associate was involved in William's disappearance,' he said.

BBM

How William Tyrrell's foster mother spotted a man waiting at their home the day the boy vanished | Daily Mail Online

Not what I heard, but I'm not going to argue about it so just take it as IMO.

The FFC ( female foster carer ) as she is referred to in court, has my respect such a hard day for her today & again tomorrow. She broke down quite a few times today & when it was all over she totally broke down & just cried & cried............it was heart breaking to watch :(

Some facts from today:

• Both kids known by the name Tyrrell
  • The visit to Kendall was very last minute & depended on wether they could get boarding for their cats, which they got in just in time.
  • Had obtained " bulk approval" for travel at times to Kendall as they were travelling frequently when FGF was ill & was easier
  • FGF funeral 14/2/2014
  • FFC was friendly with ? Miller's from # 52
  • Had meet Paul Savage & his wife# 43
  • ? crabs # 51
  • FFC had not meet Anne Maree Sharpley before the day WT vanished
  • Called FGM on way instead of surprising her
  • Spoke about broken washing machine on the the thurs night they arrived
  • Arrived in Kendall about 9m
  • FFC said she remembered the two parked cars on the way back from driving to Port Macquarie airport after picking up a relative & ran straight to the command post to tell the cops. Had FGM & william's sister with her.

This is getting confusing. So the foster parents phoned the FGM to tell her they were arriving on Thurs not Friday. This had not been mentioned before even in police documentary.

Police permitted foster mother in company of William's sister and FGM to drive miles to Port Macquarie airport in a state of extreme shock and stress and emotional turmoil!!

When she returns and remembers about the 2 cars he hands her his mobile and tells her search for the cars?? As per media reports.

This is getting confusing. So the foster parents phoned the FGM to tell her they were arriving on Thurs not Friday. This had not been mentioned before even in police documentary.

Police permitted foster mother in company of William's sister and FGM to drive miles to Port Macquarie airport in a state of extreme shock and stress and emotional turmoil!!

When she returns and remembers about the 2 cars he hands her his mobile and tells her search for the cars?? As per media reports.

Yep.......

NO worries Kiwi, nothing like getting the info from the horse's mouth :D
lol, you're absolutely right, drsleuth!!! Thanks heaps for sharing and letting us know what's happening in the courtroom!! With Sleep posting the tweets and you giving us an even more detailed account, I think we're getting a pretty decent coverage overall!! :D

ETA: BRING ON DAY TWO!!! :D :D

I think from the reports out today that he was there? Returning an hour before it occurred? But if he wasn't, he could still show Police the areas in which the children would play? MOO

Edit.. Nope, sorry, the FF was showing Police his search route when he came back and found out William was missing.

He wasn't there at the time he came back shortly after, as has been reported many times including today, he was showing them all his movements. Where he searched, who he came across etc.

No not that day , but I don't recall which day exactly........sorry!

I'm just telling you the ones that were mentioned in court today............
Are you saying that they didn't pick up the FM's sister on the day he disappeared because we were always under that impression,, and that is when she remembered the cars. Coming back into the street that evening, she remembered that that was where she 1st met the 1st responder policeman and then remembered that she had seen cars that morning and raced straight over to the command center to tell them about it. funnily enough, I have gone to the 60 minutes interview and the Chris Smith interview where the FM discusses the cars and I can no longer find her disclosures about noticing the cars. Anyone....?

Last edited:
Are you saying that they didn't pick up the FM's sister on the day he disappeared because we were always under that impression,, and that is when she remembered the cars. Coming back into the street that evening, she remembered that that was where she 1st met the 1st responder policeman and then remembered that she had seen cars that morning and raced straight over to the command center to tell them about it. funnily enough, I have gone to the 60 minutes interview and the Chris Smith interview where the FM discusses the cars and I can no longer find her disclosures about noticing the cars. Anyone....?

It's included in the doco made by nsw police.

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 1m1 minute ago

She chokes up as she describes the moment she remembered the cars, telling the court she was driving through Kendall and thought “there were two cars... I’ve just remembered.. my heart just sank, because I thought those two cars were there for both of them” @10NewsFirst @10Daily
imo if she thought that then he may well be alive..but im sure she said she was in bed and suddenly remembered and ran down to the police team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966