Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...l-speddings-care/story-fncynjr2-1227198878302

The mother said her child was *removed from her home by FACs *because of a domestic situation. She has turned her house into a shrine to the lost child.

The child’s room is untouched and she has not taken the Christmas tree down since the child was removed early in 2011.

I thought that the Speddings had 3 children in their care???
Are all 3 children not siblings??

They could be siblings with different mothers?

I think it's pretty common for birth parents to make allegations against foster carers. They often misguidedly think that if they can prove the foster carers are bad they will get their kids back. Of course it doesn't work that way, proving the caring situation isn't ideal doesn't make their own home safer. This is often the source of kids being bumped from home to home. My mum fosters kids and this happened a couple of times, so sad!

I'm not sure we can judge BS and MS at all by their body language or their speech style when the reporters ambushed them.

How does anyone act or speak in those situations? Under so much pressure.

I do think some of his answers were weird, but it would be understandable given he was put on the spot and is not a politician giving slick answers.

Wow, the media are not going to leave Spedding alone. Interesting that the mother of the child in his care contacted FACS and wanted the child back but admitted she was surprised to hear about the investigation. I read that as meaning she did not want the child back BECAUSE she believed he was at risk with Spedding, but because she simply wanted the child back anyway.

I wonder if this is LE and media working together and part of police strategy?

I keep going back to the idea of all this being a police strategy to flush out someone else associated with BS/MS.... But that could just be because I watch too many police procedural dramas...

I keep going back to the idea of all this being a police strategy to flush out someone else associated with BS/MS.... But that could just be because I watch too many police procedural dramas...

This is how I feel too. I would really like to know who exactly had access to the upstairs flat from sept 2014 to present. But - police keeping stum.

Is it usual practice for the media to report on FACS cases? I always thought they were very guarded in the information that would normally be released around any such cases in order to protect the children involved.

It's hard to tell. I don't think much of The Daily Telegraph, they would have no qualms about hounding a potentially innocent person. These are the same people responsible for News of the World.

If the tip off was an act of revenge then that is really low. Not only does it destroy someone's life but it hinders the investigation for poor William.

Something popped into my mind that was discussed in the beginning but relevant more than ever: Why take William when he was in Kendall? This points to someone local surely because anyone else could have taken him at any time.

This is how I feel too. I would really like to know who exactly had access to the upstairs flat from sept 2014 to present. But - police keeping stum.

+1. Was laying in bed last night mind racing about it- kept pondering if Mr Spedding could of been setup somehow. I read somewhere one of the sons of POI wife's sons was in the area of Lake Cathy, i know he has/had a bone to pick with her after she got custody. Did a check of distance by car between Mr Spedding's house and Benaroon drive- 32 minutes.

Depends - if they had been followed plenty of times before.

Edit to add: Made easier to case a place out when someone is in hospital.

I cannot believe that this story has been printed after the uproar about him being ID'd, I mean this story would only be significant if he had been charged with something surely, are the media being fed by the police and something big is about to break?

Mr Spedding had been initially *interviewed by FACS workers on *December 9 last year in an inquiry separate to the Tyrell case

http://www.news.com.au/national/fam...l-speddings-care/story-fncynjr2-1227198878302

It would seem that at least one of the children were still with WS and MS at the time of the raids...

'Last Monday began like any other for Mr Spedding. He was sitting on the back porch planning his work schedule as his wife prepared to take their grandchildren to the park.

But at 7.30am their world turned upside down after their youngest grandson walked outside and said: “Nan, there are lots of cars out the front”.'

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...t-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227195778466

So FACS visited the home of WS and MS on January 9, raids began Monday 19th? Did FACS not have enough reason to remove the children on their initial visit? A police raid in relation to a missing child in combination with their previous visit sealed the deal maybe?!

According to a friend of WS, The children were saying somewhere separate from WS and MS by the Wednesday following the raid ...

'Colin said that Mr Spedding lived with a number of his grandchildren who were now staying with friends in a neighbouring town.'

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/william-har...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

Oh dear I hope not! I hope my ponderings didn't end you up in trouble then!

I feel that a few points have been focused on but without confirmation/ clarification. Probably a mix of MSM needing to tip toe around anything to do with family background and details, and that MSM were coming out with reports so fast in the first weeks after WT disappeared, all trying to be the first ones with new news and revelations. We have seen the same with reporting on WS. Websleuths keeps signing me out each time I leave the page to search through MSM reports so I can't be bothered to start being specific about all my thoughts on misreporting

I've been watching this one closely, poor William. A couple of things that stand out to me is firstly the way the Police have acted. The fact that they have released BS name at all is odd considering all the secrecy they usually apply to similar situations. Police don't just raid someone based on a tip off and I wonder if the tip off led to surveillance of some kind which then led to the raid. Purely speculating but it just seems they would have to have something to trigger the raid.
Another thing I find really odd is the recent mention of BS grandchildren being removed from his and MS care. Why the secrecy regarding WT " complicated family history" if all these kids have been living in foster care, seems quite strange.

All IMO ��

Does anyone else feel that this case is more than a little lost boy? I feel for WT I really do... but 12 full time officers dedicated to just this case seems like it could be something more... im not sure what...

This looks like a rehash of the news.com.au article from today but it includes another sentence that I thought was interesting:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...l-speddings-care/story-fni0xqrb-1227198878302

"The mother who wants her child back said she was informed by FACs in December it was investigating Mr Spedding but would not tell her why."

So she is saying FACS contacted her, not the other way around?

I think BS was definitely on the police radar from very early in the investigation....but would that be shared with DoCS so quickly or with the bio mum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz