Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like a rehash of the news.com.au article from today but it includes another sentence that I thought was interesting:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...l-speddings-care/story-fni0xqrb-1227198878302

"The mother who wants her child back said she was informed by FACs in December it was investigating Mr Spedding but would not tell her why."

So she is saying FACS contacted her, not the other way around?
Yes - I found that sentence interesting - and it just says Mr Spedding - not the couple - so perhaps they have had him under surveillance all the time...

Oh dear I hope not! I hope my ponderings didn't end you up in trouble then!

I feel that a few points have been focused on but without confirmation/ clarification. Probably a mix of MSM needing to tip toe around anything to do with family background and details, and that MSM were coming out with reports so fast in the first weeks after WT disappeared, all trying to be the first ones with new news and revelations. We have seen the same with reporting on WS. Websleuths keeps signing me out each time I leave the page to search through MSM reports so I can't be bothered to start being specific about all my thoughts on misreporting

Did you check the box that says ' Remember Me" when you sign in? That will usually keep you from being booted when you leave the page.

Yes - I found that sentence interesting - and it just says Mr Spedding - not the couple - so perhaps they have had him under surveillance all the time...
Yeah, I find it interesting too that the police and media always refer to Mr Spedding and not to the couple. In fact, the police said Mr Spedding was a POI, but not his wife. Now the media has taken to blurring her face out.

if you go to google and type "William Tyrell is still missing and somebody knows why." there is a link to the mamma mia site where the editorial piece was first written which bs added to and posted elsewhere

What do you mean "BS added to"? Do you mean at some point they spoke about BS? And they have removed that now?

I really want to know if anyone has come forward to report that BS was inappropriate with a child. I don't think he would kidnap a little boy unless he was pretty deep into that kind of pedo behavior. And he was around so many kids----have any complained about him?

I know he supposedly lost custody of the grandkids. But I really want to know why. If he had done something abusive sexually or physically, wouldn't he have been arrested by now? [I am not sure how Children Services work in Australia. ]

I found the quote by media telling, sex crimes squad became involved and questioned sex offenders in the area. It kind of infers a sex offender was in the area. Wonder if there is a link to BS as its a pretty low population area.

Does anyone else feel that this case is more than a little lost boy? I feel for WT I really do... but 12 full time officers dedicated to just this case seems like it could be something more... im not sure what...

I'm a little flabbergasted by these latest revelations on BS issues surrounding parenting (his? who actually knows!).

We don't actually know anything, but for some reason a bad picture has been allowed to be painted.

It's quite damning. Yet so light on detail, it feels wrong for it to be published for the world to harshly judge.

Perfectly teed up for tabloid journalism... Today Tonight, DailyTele, ACA.... almost too perfectly set up, with almost zero detail.

My only thought is that there is a wider net being cast. The police may be trying to identify some pattern here.

Stay strong William!

I found the quote by media telling, sex crimes squad became involved and questioned sex offenders in the area. It kind of infers a sex offender was in the area. Wonder if there is a link to BS as its a pretty low population area.
I was thinking they may be working on uncovering a pedophile ring... Maybe BS is involved - or who knows - maybe he was paid for use of his shop/office.... I wonder if they have bugged the house or office..... or have I been watching too many crime shows!

I was thinking they may be working on uncovering a pedophile ring... Maybe BS is involved - or who knows - maybe he was paid for use of his shop/office.... I wonder if they have bugged the house or office..... or have I been watching too many crime shows!

That's not all together crazy since we now know he was being investigated in December. What for? Regarding William or regarding something else? I'm still confused about today's revelations. Are they saying that the children were removed from their care BEFORE or AFTER the two day search of the properties?

I really hope not. That would be the worst possible scenario. When the sex crimes squad got involved early I tried not to think too much of it, assuming that it was a normal procedure for when a child goes missing.

If, God forbid, it does go down that track then maybe BS was picked to play a major role as he doesn't have a criminal record and would not raise suspicion. What I don't get though is how could it be so coincidental that he was scheduled to be repairing the washing machine and knew WT would be there. Just too coincidental. What a baffling case.

This is my fear too. I think that feeling became my predominate one after reading that police took a mattress and computer from the empty(?) business/unit? My immediate thought was child *advertiser censored*. I hope to God it's not the case.

I was trying to determine that as well sleuthyslueth2013, the news articles are so convoluted and unclear. It's so frustrating. So FACS paid WS and MS a visit on December 9,

'Mr Spedding had been initially *interviewed by FACS workers on *December 9 last year in an inquiry separate to the Tyrell case.'
http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...l-speddings-care/story-fncynjr2-1227198878302

raids occurred jan 19th,
'Last Monday began like any other for Mr Spedding. He was sitting on the back porch planning his work schedule as his wife prepared to take their grandchildren to the park.

But at 7.30am their world turned upside down after their youngest grandson walked outside and said: “Nan, there are lots of cars out the front”.'

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/...-1227195778466

Kids weren't staying at the same home as WS and MS two days later,
'Colin said that Mr Spedding lived with a number of his grandchildren who were now staying with friends in a neighbouring town.'

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/william-harr...22-12v4n3.html

Somewhere in that time span I think there was also a search done on a caravan?

I'm still confused about today's revelations. Are they saying that the children were removed from their care BEFORE or AFTER the two day search of the properties?

Yes this is key. And even if it was before we have to remember the police were talking to BS before we knew. So it's possible that FACS got involved based on that, and they might of acted prematurely. They might of acted thinking "better safe than sorry".

The DNA evidence will clear all this quickly, when it's returned.

Worse case for BS .... the DNA is cleared, but suspicion remains due to coincidental FACS info, or dubious items found in his house/business. Because if that happens, the police wont speak to the media for a long, long time, and he will be left hanging even if innocent.

i notice with this latest novy chardon development police have strongly stressed the owners of the house being searched are NOT persons of interest, the man renting it is, so different to the spedding property search in that regard.

Well ive been glued to this thread and im keen to hear about forensic testing results now. Its been over a week so im hoping there will be some news in the not so distant future.

In regards to the investigations into his treatment of the children, i wouldnt read to much into it. Just stop and imagine the family dynamics. Somebodies bound to be bitter somewhere along the line.
I cant decide where i am with BS though. Im on the fence with it. I see some behaviours that seem odd, but what an odd position to be in if youre innocent? Ive heard rumours and speculation and its hard to not wonder. But then on the other hand he also looks normal and seems to have a large support network. Personal experience tells me that doesnt mean a thing though. You dont have to be a drop kick sterotype to be a criminal.

And the friend says the children are 'staying with friends'... If that's true, staying is very different from being removed. For all we know the children are actually just staying with other people for the time being, MSM could be making it sound more exciting than it really is. Argh! So many confusing little bits of information. One day the media is in damage control printing write ups full of sympathy for WS and MS, next day we are being told that FACS have removed their grandchildren from their care

This is slightly off topic, but my cousins now ex wife lived a couple of doors down from Fred and rose west in the late 80's - early 90's. She NEVER suspected a thing and would knock on their door every now and then to borrow milk/sugar in winter when it was too cold to walk to the shops. After they were arrested she said on more than one occasion her and the neighbours had heard digging in their back yard at random times, and they literally thought nothing of it until they later realised that it was Fred burying the victims! My point is, you really just never know and I remember Keisha Abrams cousin being on FB shouting people down and protesting the mothers innonce and she soon ate her words!
That is very true - it is usually the people you would least expect. I think there has been many cases like that over the years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz