Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to confirm - no discussion about Facebook at all for this thread, or do we refer to the Websleuths rules about social media (below):

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

j0egr9.jpg

William Tyrell / Picture: Supplied

Image: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...059569587?nk=9fd08d922d1b840b87b78170b0bce5c5

I went away for the long weekend, up Bush, and zero phone coverage!!!
A lot of info has been moderated, so am trying to decipher a lot of jumble :(
Would any one be able to bring me up to speed please :)

....* tip toes in.....looks around... so glad to see we are open...thank you mods......:eek:fftobed:

Oh I am so glad we are back, I was having withdraw symptoms lol! I missed my Websleuth family :blowkiss:

Woohoo!! So glad this has been reopened!

Do you think we will hear about the results of the forensic testing that is being done? I'm hoping the results are reported even if the don't find anything.

Tricia

Thankyou for allowing us to discuss this case once more, i will be very well behaved, i am not a huge fan of the time out chair *chuckles*

William has captured my heart and I hope for a good outcome for him and his family.

Do you think we will hear about the results of the forensic testing that is being done? I'm hoping the results are reported even if the don't find anything.

I hope they let the public know, I think for the one whos home was searched, if they come back clear, its a way forward for them.

Was it mentioned how long it would take? Do some tests take longer than others can someone enlighten me?
Im presuming as phones were taken aswell that a thorough call/text history and pings may also be getting looked into?
To me, the most important testing would be on the cars seized. If Williams DNA is anywhere near those cars that would be a smoking gun in my books IMO.

if margaret and bill spedding have been together for nearly 30 years, both had children from previous relationships, her children would have been very young when they met, boys maybe around williams age? so she would have been a young single mum, not sure of her age but think she is younger than him.
i wonder if her grown boys are close to their stepdad, the grandchildren seem fond of him

Good question. Most media outlets have said "weeks" or "several weeks".

The Australian said, "up to a fortnight."

I did also read that they were treating the forensic testing as urgent, so I'm guessing sooner rather than later?

It could take up to a fortnight for forensic analysis to come back and clear Mr Spedding of any *involvement

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...liam-disappeared/story-e6frg6nf-1227193861228

Hi every1 im new but have read all comments from the beginning. Have been patiently waiting for thread to reopen. So a big shout out to the mods for allowing this to continue. Looking forward to becoming apart of the sluething family :)

Hi everyone,

I just registered to join this discussion when the thread closed down - so happy it is open again. Any opinions on the body language of the Speddings on the 9 News video???? I just don't know....

From what I've read DM was....but changed after they got custody of the kids. The other name mentioned as son on her **....doesn't seem to be friends with the rest of the family and goes under a different last name as MS and DM
Welcome!

Psst - I think the mods want us to stop discussing FB ;)

I felt like he was a worried man - not just for being the centre of attention - but felt like he knew he was caught out - perhaps nothing he did - but maybe someone he knew....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz