Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO there is no way that a planned abduction has been organised between any of BS relatives FB friends or whatever could have ever taken place as that would assume that everyone knew that grandmas washing machine would need repairing and that she would specifically call BS....no way!!!

the timeline is of more interest to me...and the most recent posts about possible helpers or other employees...

12th William goes missing
15th Sex Crimes unit brought in
17th/18th Search is moved to Middle Brother state Park...Mention of looking for car parts or items that may have been tossed from a vehicle
19th Road Block - Driver states he heard a truck driver had earlier reported a suspicious vehicle in the area on the 12th
(Reported to police earlier that the 19th) acknowledged that that information had been obtained, canvassed and discounted. Really??
20th Geoforensics brought in
22nd Homicide brought in

Media pretty much goes completely quite............... until now...The former police control of keeping names out of the media is suddenly not applied...why??... Strategy??
the police have been onto this from very early on in my opinion.....

By chance...did that article say that the cars that were returned were their cars....was one of the cars not theirs..mm

From the same link.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...195778466?nk=e57c140dfb77bb49466bfdbf6b4ad254

“We understand the investigation, we accept the investigation. I understand I was a person of interest because a few days before I was out there, a few days after his disappearance I was out there. I understand they are looking into that and I *accept that fully.”

BBM: So BS is quite happy to say that he was at the grandmother's house after William disappeared.

For complicated legal reasons, the three-year-old’s family has never been named but a family friend described William as a “happy, cheeky, adventurous” boy.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

Thanks Amee, I have been looking for something recent that touched on the official stance on the 'complicated legal matters' . It is super interesting to see that we still do not have any confirmations about WTs family background yet the idea of him having biological family and a foster family has really been run with.
Reading further down this page, the writer clearly hints that WT has already endured a tough start....

'WILLIAM’S TROUBLED LIFE WAS IMPROVING WHEN HIS FAMILY’S PEACE WAS SHATTERED'

'FOR someone so young, William* Tyrell’s upbringing was far too troubled. But the little boy had seemed to be regaining some normalcy in his life when he went missing four months ago.'

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

My opinion remains that given that MSM have maintained such delicate sensitivities, something significant must have occurred at some point in WTs past, and no media company would want to be known as the one that jeopardised the investigations of a missing little boy..not to mention the financial implications of going against suppression orders.
TBH, specific details of WTs family history is really only of significance to LE. It's a stab in the dark, but I think those investigating this case have more to go by than the social media activity of anyone who has been in WTs life.
I sincerely hope that this is not misinterpreted as 'family sleuthing' . I'm finding the media handling of this tragedy so intriguing. Particularly when considering that stark contrast in the way that WS has been so over exposed.

I am just sick to my stomach and truly believe that they had NOTHING to do with his disappearance.... their lives have been turned upside down and his business ruined, my heart goes out to them. If they had nothing to do with this the damage to their reputations has already been done and I think they are owed a HUGE apology by police....

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-s...n-missing-william-tyrell-20150123-12x4sl.html

This article explains a bit more clearly about who was where at the moment William went missing. This has been misreported sooo many time. I wonder if they finally have it right.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wi...195803646?nk=40f50ebbb6646e147e049b124e6787b5

"William’s mum went inside to make a cup of tea while his nana was still sitting outside. William ran around the side of the house yet again."

William was abducted while his grandmother was still outside! How brazen!

In the recent reports I have read, I have noticed that the crime stoppers report has not been mentioned. The police raided the house due to inconsistencies etc but at first we were told an anonymous person called thru some info but this hasn't been touched on at all.

Does anyone by chance happen to know if one of the seized vehicles was a Black Camry??

did anything come from the caravan park lead? i heard anything in the news recently...

Sometimes police make mistakes under the pressure in high profile cases but I do not think this is what happened here.
It is good that police diligently follows every lead.

Better do a little more than less, even if certain information or lead doesn't look promising.
It is not police fault at all but the person or the persons who took William (or are hiding him) are to blame.
'Our business ruined! lives up side down! How unfortunate. NOT!
This couple should stop playing the victim card imo and remember A little innocent boy is missing here. We dont know if he is suffering in the hands of some vile individual or what happened to him.
This is not about handyman and wife, never been.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sometimes police make mistakes under the pressure in high profile cases but I do not think this is what happened here.
It is good that police diligently follows every lead.

Better do a little more than less, even if certain information or lead doesn't look promising.
It is not police fault at all but the person or the persons who took William (or are hiding him) are to blame.
'Our business ruined! lives up side down! How unfortunate. NOT!
This couple should stop playing the victim card imo and remember A little innocent boy is missing here. We dont know if he is suffering in the hands of some vile individual or what happened to him.
This is not about handyman and wife, never been.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well said Fifth Avenue! BS and his wife will be just fine if, as they claim, they are innocent of any involvement in William's disappearance. Their community will rally around them, pat them on the back with a "she'll be right mate." In the meantime little William is still missing. My jury is out on whether or not BS was involved. I'm happy to wait and (hopefully) hear the outcome of the forensic tests.

Well said Fifth Avenue! BS and his wife will be just fine if, as they claim, they are innocent of any involvement in William's disappearance. Their community will rally around them, pat them on the back with a "she'll be right mate." In the meantime little William is still missing. My jury is out on whether or not BS was involved. I'm happy to wait and (hopefully) hear the outcome of the forensic tests.

Ditto

Seriously, I don't think the dynamics of all of these FB people are relevant right now. Yes, I've read what all of them have to say on FB but there is not one inkling of anything about William's disappearance. Yes there is some hinky stuff that I alluded to upthread but in all honesty do you think that the police don't monitor social media? Of course they do! There is a special squad to do just that.

IMO there is no way that a planned abduction has been organised between any of BS relatives FB friends or whatever could have ever taken place as that would assume that everyone knew that grandmas washing machine would need repairing and that she would specifically call BS....no way!!!

the timeline is of more interest to me...and the most recent posts about possible helpers or other employees...

12th William goes missing
15th Sex Crimes unit brought in
17th/18th Search is moved to Middle Brother state Park...Mention of looking for car parts or items that may have been tossed from a vehicle
19th Road Block - Driver states he heard a truck driver had earlier reported a suspicious vehicle in the area on the 12th
(Reported to police earlier that the 19th) acknowledged that that information had been obtained, canvassed and discounted. Really??
20th Geoforensics brought in
22nd Homicide brought in

Media pretty much goes completely quite............... until now...The former police control of keeping names out of the media is suddenly not applied...why??... Strategy??
the police have been onto this from very early on in my opinion.....

By chance...did that article say that the cars that were returned were their cars....was one of the cars not theirs..mm

BBM: Yep, strategy. Absolutely!

I wonder if there was anyone at all around the property on the day the boy disappeared? Maybe someone so usual as not to be noticed. Perhaps William was abducted in order to hurt either the mother or grandmother. Was there anyone with an ambition they were thwarting? (put aside the complicated family history part - that may be true but however my not necessarily be relevant).

This thread is closed for review.

UPDATE

Dear Websleuths Members,

Due to the continued problems on this thread it will be closed indefinitely. We have to not only clean it up but we have to decide if we can continue to discuss this case.

My goal is to have a decision no later than Monday, but I can't make any promises.

Tricia

I haven't forgotten about this thread. Hopefully will get to it tonight and give you more information sometime tomorrow.

Tricia

Marly Wings posted a very easy to understand warning at the beginning of this thread.

Do not discuss Facebook or Facebook quotes and no sleuthing or discussing William's family.

Basically, all we ask is you behave. That's it.

I have included two links for you to refresh your memory on our rules and how things work.

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

Terms of Service Long Version

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65794-Terms-of-Service-Long-Detailed-Version

I am going to open this thread one more time.

If you see anyone posting something that is against the rules DO NOT RESPOND. Hit the Alert Button. It is located in the lower
left and corner of the post in question. It's shaped like a triangle.

From here on out automatic timeouts for posters who cause problems.

Please don't make me take this thread down altogether OK?

Loveya,
Mom
AKA Tricia

O/T Hope Marly is OK Tricia? Not seen her around lately..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz