Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if bs is guilty, what if bs was sitting in his car in grandmothers driveway ready to go in with the part and little william came running around the corner and asked if he could climb in the van to hide, or just climbed in?
and away they go?

if bs is guilty, what if bs was sitting in his car in grandmothers driveway ready to go in with the part and little william came running around the corner and asked if he could climb in the van to hide, or just climbed in?
and away they go?
Seems plausible, especially if WT heard a car and thought his dad, who had reportedly left that morning to run errands, had returned already. This actually seems like the only believable scenario to me, because from there the perp would have a much better idea if anyone was watching them and wouldn't have to risk WT's screams being heard.

HERALD SUN JANUARY 24, 2015 8:40PM
William Tyrell, 3, was playing hide-and-seek with his big sister when he vanished from his grandmother’s home at Kendall, on the New South Wales mid-north coast, on September 12.

William was running and playing hide and seek with his sister. If this roller door was open someone could have been taking refuge or stealing from under the house and William ran inside to hide and was grabbed to be kept quiet and something unfolded from that point.

On the other hand, many of these homes have workshops, spare washing machines or refrigerators/freezers kept under the house. Was Bill Spedding repairing some spare whitegoods and may not have needed to go inside the home, did he have someone working for him that could have been repairing something under the house?

William could have darted out from the garage OR bushes & been hit by ANYONES car.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wi...195803646?nk=d47f43b6a933332771e91fcd00ad582c

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 214
HERALD SUN JANUARY 24, 2015 8:40PM
William Tyrell, 3, was playing hide-and-seek with his big sister when he vanished from his grandmother’s home at Kendall, on the New South Wales mid-north coast, on September 12.

William was running and playing hide and seek with his sister. If this roller door was open someone could have been taking refuge or stealing from under the house and William ran inside to hide and was grabbed to be kept quiet and something unfolded from that point.

On the other hand, many of these homes have workshops, spare washing machines or refrigerators/freezers kept under the house. Was Bill Spedding repairing some spare whitegoods and may not have needed to go inside the home, did he have someone working for him that could have been repairing something under the house?

William could have darted out from the garage OR bushes & been hit by ANYONES car.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wi...195803646?nk=d47f43b6a933332771e91fcd00ad582c

On the last thread we were pretty sure we found evidence (detergent on window near area where WT was photographed in his famous growling spiderman photo) that wash machine was off the room near the porch where Gran was sitting ((behind carport)).

bbm: rolling door garage/storage area looks like it could provide hiding spot...for sure

bbm: I agree very feasible MOO that he darted out and got hurt by a vehicle/atv/bicycle

I've been on WS constantly for nearly 3 years and I have never (well, hardly ever) felt the rules were wrong. There are reasons for rules, whether we understand them, agree with them or not. Moderating can't be easy.

Where are the references to main stream media in this thread?

Yay good to see ya Breaking! :seeya:
It's Rafferty's Rules ATM, no MSM links no nothing! This thread was closed due to the same capers & only just reopened lately I don't want it to happen again. To the newbies please read the rules, simple.

Rumours can grow legs and become fact.

We have a little boy 'lost' & I'm bloody hoping he's found alive so when he is found, his name and family hasn't been dragged through the mud. WILLIAM'S COMPLICATED LIFE IS NOT HIS FAULT.

ok..... but keeping my personal opinion aside, this website is stupid enough to leak info in a cryptic way to what the media are privy too.
Sooooooo going down the sexual predator path?
I just don't get that this could be an opportunistic crime?
I just don't get that a man who cares enough to move out of a flat with his wife to pay quite a substantial amount of rent to care for three "wild young boys" would have anything to do with snatching a three year old boy from one of his customers houses?

I just don't understand pedophiles! Premeditated, opportunistic or otherwise. There's just NO answers to a filthy lowlife pedophile.

William Spedding: I never did anything to hurt William Tyrell

Mr Spedding had been at the Kendall home days earlier to quote on a washing machine repair and returned there a week later to complete the job — but maintains he had nothing to do with the boy’s disappearance. “I had no involvement, I wasn’t there on the day it occurred,” Mr Spedding told The Sunday Telegraph in his first sit-down interview since the raid.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...195778466?nk=e57c140dfb77bb49466bfdbf6b4ad254

William Spedding: I never did anything to hurt William Tyrell

Mr Spedding had been at the Kendall home days earlier to quote on a washing machine repair and returned there a week later to complete the job — but maintains he had nothing to do with the boy’s disappearance. “I had no involvement, I wasn’t there on the day it occurred,” Mr Spedding told The Sunday Telegraph in his first sit-down interview since the raid.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...195778466?nk=e57c140dfb77bb49466bfdbf6b4ad254

very nice interview

they are back at their house and cleaning up after having LE 's investigation -- two vehicles returned and they are awaiting return of the third

William Tyrell: the little boy who vanished without a trace

Police also investigated reports of a man asking for directions to Batar Creek Rd, which adjoins Benaroon Drive, the day William went missing.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wi...195803646?nk=40f50ebbb6646e147e049b124e6787b5

"“Everybody looks after everyone else.”

Locals say the community has not forgotten William, but four months on, many simply don’t want to the speak to the media about it anymore.

Bus stops have been moved just a bit closer to the residential area'"

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wi...195803646?nk=40f50ebbb6646e147e049b124e6787b5

WT's disappearance has had a profound impact on people and has tightened up the community in terms of security.

I also noted the reluctance to talk to media.

I saw ladders? on Spedding's van and a closer look at the sign writing says
Air conditioning
Refrigeration
Whitegoods.

Installing conditioning is definitely a two man job.

Was there a sidekick doing some jobs in the van while the Speddings were enjoying a cuppa?
Was there a mixup on the job sheet and the sidekick went to do the job not knowing about the phone calls.

I'm told the police read our sleuthing and maybe, just maybe we help them in some way.
The book written about the Baden-Clay case said how the media and the police watched our threads!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 204
more lurkers / guests than members on tonight.... come on everyone , more the merrier!

I saw ladders? on Spedding's van and a closer look at the sign writing says
Air conditioning
Refrigeration
Whitegoods.

Installing conditioning is definitely a two man job.

Was there a sidekick doing some jobs in the van while the Speddings were enjoying a cuppa?
Was there a mixup on the job sheet and the sidekick went to do the job not knowing about the phone calls.

I'm told the police read our sleuthing and maybe, just maybe we help them in some way.
The book written about the Baden-Clay case said how the media and the police watched our threads!

It is possible that he had a helper from time to time, TGY. Or hired a subcontractor to assist him if he accepted a larger job. Though he could have just accepted only small jobs that he could do on his own.

Have we ever seen an ad he has run in a local paper, or the signwriting on his van? I wonder if it says 'no job too large or small' like some of them do.

On the last thread we were pretty sure we found evidence (detergent on window near area where WT was photographed in his famous growling spiderman photo) that wash machine was off the room near the porch where Gran was sitting ((behind carport)).

bbm: rolling door garage/storage area looks like it could provide hiding spot...for sure

bbm: I agree very feasible MOO that he darted out and got hurt by a vehicle/atv/bicycle

I was mentioning the possibility of a spare machine or fridge downstairs/under the house. You know how Aussies have that spare beer fridge or the 'other' washing machine for the oily clothes. My dad was a mechanic and would throw his clothes in the downstairs machine and have a shower downstairs before coming upstairs. Yes I saw the post with the washing powder on the window sill @ the back door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz