Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually two days before (10 September 2014) and then again on the day WT disappeared. Nothing further has been mentioned about WT. In fact it has gone quiet since November of last year.

Yes I noticed that too. Was he thinking about William on September 10th for some reason?

Nope nothing in MSM. I also wont be surprised if its shut down again!

I don't think people realise that we had to ask nicely to have it opened back up again when more news was released. And that is why some of us are still treading carefully. It is not a case of getting it in while you can, it is a matter of staying within the legal boundaries to keep it open for all to use.

Please refer to post #5 on the first page of this thread.

21-12-2014

Ok re-opening the thread after a new report was released today.

Please note....I'll have no problem closing it again if it starts to veer outside our TOS. Our rules are in place for valid and specific reasons.

Discussing &/or sleuthing William's family will not be tolerated. Discussions about facebook/comments will not be tolerated.

Make sure you all read and abide by the house rules contained in following link....

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

Maybe worth a bump for new members

Thanks for bumping the mod comment, i am new and didn't see it. Happy to comply as best I can, cheers.

I'm having difficulty in keeping up with all of the posts, but I wanted to say:

1.It says in many news articles that BS gave a DNA sample to LE. Since BS has not been charged with anything, I do not believe LE can demand/force him to provide a sample. Therefore, I am assuming that BS gave this sample of his own free will. If so, to me, that says a lot.

2.How do we know it was BS's appliance van that was parked on WT's grandmother's street days after he went missing, when it was reported there was an appliance repair van parked on the street? Have we seen a picture or was it merely mentioned? Is it possible another address was getting an appliance repair, perhaps from another appliance repair company? Is it possible someone who lives on the street owns an appliance repair business? Just wondering how we know it was BS's vehicle that was noted?

3.People were asking about using a credit card for the purchase of 2 coffees. I believe the article said the friend said a bank card was used. Nothing weird about that, who carries cash any more? Also, small businesses generally use whichever receipts they can use when doing their tax returns, so it really isn't odd at all that someone would use a bank card for 2 coffees, it provides a record for a business receipt, and saves your cash on hand that nobody wants to deal with any more.

4.Just curious, but how far of a drive would it be (in time) from Laurieton to Benaroon Drive?

Yes, the media have been very well behaved. Just look at how they treated WS even though he had grandkids in his care. They never leave things alone. For WT they have.

I've been on WS constantly for nearly 3 years and I have never (well, hardly ever) felt the rules were wrong. There are reasons for rules, whether we understand them, agree with them or not. Moderating can't be easy.

Where are the references to main stream media in this thread?

So only 10 minutes to get from Laurieton to Benaroon Drive??
And coffee receipt timed around 10am??
And school concert began at what time?? (I saw those newsletters but I was unable to find the part about the awards ceremony on Dec 12th which indicated a time)

4.Just curious, but how far of a drive would it be (in time) from Laurieton to Benaroon Drive?

10 minutes.

1.It says in many news articles that BS have a DNA sample to LE. Since BS has not been charged with anything, I do not believe LE can demand/force him to provide a sample. Therefore, I am assuming that BS gave this sample of his own free will. If so, to me, that says a lot.

2.How do we know it was BS's appliance van that was parked on WT's grandmother's street days after he went missing, when it was reported there was an appliance repair van parked on the street? Have we seen a picture or was it merely mentioned? Is it possible another address was getting an appliance repair, perhaps from another appliance repair company? Is it possible someone who lives on the street owns an appliance repair business? Just wondering how we know it was BS's vehicle that was noted?

3.People were asking about using a credit card for the purchase of 2 coffees. I believe the article said the friend said a bank card was used. Nothing weird about that, who carries cash any more? Also, small businesses generally use whichever receipts they can use when doing their tax returns, so it really isn't odd at all that someone would use a bank card for 2 coffees, it provides a record for a business receipt, and saves your cash on hand that nobody wants to deal with any more.

Totally agree with 1, 2 and 3 deugirtni and I see that 4 has already been answered.

And school concert began at what time?? (I saw those newsletters but I was unable to find the part about the awards ceremony on Dec 12th which indicated a time)

School assembly started at 12pm.

1.It says in many news articles that BS gave a DNA sample to LE. Since BS has not been charged with anything, I do not believe LE can demand/force him to provide a sample. Therefore, I am assuming that BS gave this sample of his own free will. If so, to me, that says a lot.

1. Yes I believe that is was in the media, he gave sample at his own will.
2. From memory this was also in the media, it was a washing machine repair van, perhaps one of those teeny pieces of info or clues fed to the press?
3. I never have cash on me!*drives me nuts when their is a ten dollar limit, cause then I have to buy cake!

In terms of point 3 actually most business owners (particularly tradies) would prefer to use cash. Yes receipts can be used to reduce tax but cash payments to the company and used instead of being put in the bank offer a lot more pros.......not that it matters as it will be easier to check by police of a card was used (including the time the card was used - I work for a large Australian Bank)

We don't know exactly, but From the article that the excellent TootsieFootsie found:

Sep 19, 2014
The dozen or so cars parked out on the street all belong to people involved in the investigation – with the exception of a washing machine repair van.
http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2014/...ing-superhero/

The road WT was on does not have many houses, and that house was one of the last on the road. And parking near that house pretty much means you are visiting that house, it's not a built up area.

The odds are quite low for an extra repair van, let alone specifically a washing machine one.

I even suspect the road was sealed off to rubberneckers at some point, but don't quote me on that.

There is nothing to say this was BS's car... just seems quite a coincidence.... and also quite a coincidence that a reporter would notice it AND feel the need to print it so exactly.....

Then again, coincidences happen all the time. Only when it matters to someone does it seem unnatural.

For all we know, he was just following up to complete the job. Or innocently trying to help find WT.

Then............ in reality... having a receipt for 10am coffee and an appearance at an awards ceremony at noon, and 2 x 10minute drives, does not preclude a trip to and from having been made, with a side journey in between, does it?
Note: I personally don't think BS had anything to do with this, just saying his timelines are not, in my humble opinion, providing the alibi hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by deugirtni View Post

School assembly started at 12pm.

Yes understood... double edged sword though. In this case, just saying it's not weird at all (imho) to use a bank card at a coffee shop, even if it was only for two bucks. That is all I use ever. If I have cash, it just goes, and I have no idea where it went. I hate it when there is the odd place that won't accept anything but cash. Also, for those businesses who like to do cash deals under the table, yes it's great to get the cash in payment, but doesn't make so much sense to pay for something that could be used as a business expense without getting a receipt that can be used.. it would be a pain to ask the waitress to write out a receipt for cash paid for 2 coffees... but moot point anyway, since it seems that if BS was finished the coffee and paid up by 10am and it only takes 10 minutes to drive to Benaroon Drive from there, it doesn't exactly work as an alibi, does it?

In terms of point 3 actually most business owners (particularly tradies) would prefer to use cash. Yes receipts can be used to reduce tax but cash payments to the company and used instead of being put in the bank offer a lot more pros.......not that it matters as it will be easier to check by police of a card was used (including the time the card was used - I work for a large Australian Bank)

re-posting this link again

September 20, 2014

William, his parents and his young sister travelled to Kendall from Sydney on the afternoon of Thursday, September 11. His parents, I was told, live at Killara, on the upper north shore. They were described to me as “committed Christians and reasonably well off’. (William has a complicated family history and, for legal *reasons, his family cannot be named. It has made aspects of this story difficult to report).

William’s grandmother — a widow — moved here “some years ago”. She is well respected, “a lovely, lovely lady” immersed in the community. She volunteers at the tourist information centre. She helped set up a community computer room for seniors. She is a keen letter writer to the local paper, the Camden Haven Courier, urging village improvements.

William’s wider family has been thoroughly investigated and interviewed, too. Their alibis have been declared sound — they were hundreds of kilometres away when William disappeared. Very few people knew the family had left Sydney to visit the area

OK,” Fehon says as he looks at his watch. “You guys have been here 10 minutes; what do you think has happened to young William?”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227064608526

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz