Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt like he was a worried man - not just for being the centre of attention - but felt like he knew he was caught out - perhaps nothing he did - but maybe someone he knew....
Great post! I certainly feel the same. I think he is very worried and it could be for any number of reasons!
I felt her reaction was more telling than his. I have a feeling she is unsure of his innocence as well.

Unopened presents and a house with no joy at Christmas: Family of missing William Tyrell pray he will be found in 2015 as details emerge of the moment he vanished nearly four months ago

*Three-year-old William Tyrell has been missing for nearly four months
*Detectives are now adamant that he did not wander away on his own
*But a lack of evidence to support any scenario has left them stumped
*Locals from Kendall have donated a collection of gifts in his honour
*Investigators have outlined the sequence of events before the event
*Homicide detectives have taken over the investigation of missing toddler
*He was last seen in his grandmother's front yard at Kendall
*He was last seen wearing his favourite Spiderman costume and sandals

'They indicated to me that Christmas was just a quiet silent time at home, the emptiness of having a void in their house,' lead investigator Superintendent Paul Fehon, from Port Macquarie Local Area Command, told The Sunday Telegraph.
'That's been unopened presents, not able to share the festivities, to see a smile on young William's face to receive gifts or presents like any other normal child.'
Supt Fehon said a lack of evidence to support the potential scenarios has left investigators baffled

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-William-Tyrell-pray-2015-details-emerge.html

I can't really say re: body language. All I know is I have NO idea how I would react in that situation. It would be an absolutely horrible thing to have happen to you if you were innocent.

Police to interview everyone who was in town on the day three-year-old Spiderman fan William Tyrell went missing

Police will be questioning individuals why they were in Kendall and what they were doing
Police have changed the focus to the investigation into how three-year-old 'Spiderman William' disappeared
A Facebook page of more than 12,000 follows has been set up to help bring the boy home
Family releases a statement thanking everyone in the search effort for the missing three-year-old boy
Police will now be interviewing every person who was in Kendall on the day the boy, dressed in his favourite Spiderman costume, vanished without a trace from his grandmother's property.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illiam-Tyrell-went-missing.html#ixzz3Q1FLTeYZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I sometimes pick up on things - it's happened several times in the past - one was the landslide years ago at Thredbo, Australia. I woke up yelling out that they had to get him out - that morning they realised someone was still alive. There was also a cold case in a magazine. I had a very strong feeling the woman had been buried under the cement slab.

This case is another one that I just picked up on two words over and over - they are Cold Stream. Of course it could mean anything! He fell in cold water etc... but I realised there is a place called Cold Stream near Ulmarra, NSW - further up the coast from Kendall. I wonder if it has any connection.....

I can't really say re: body language. All I know is I have NO idea how I would react in that situation. It would be an absolutely horrible thing to have happen to you if you were innocent.
Agreed - if they are totally innocent, it is just devastating for them. I really hope that they are innocent.

William Tyrell case:Wellington man investigated By EMMA PARTRIDHE Jan. 23, 2015, 4:30 a.m.
RESIDENTS in Wellington on Thursday expressed their shock at reports that a former business owner in the town had been questioned over the disappearance of toddler William Tyrell.

Wellington residents yesterday indicated support for Mr Spedding.

He was the owner of the Speddo's business in Wellington and is well known and popular in the town.

He sold his business a few years ago and moved to the Port Macquarie area to be with his wife and family.

Mr Spedding's children yesterday said they loved him and were certain he had done nothing wrong.

His daughter-in-law Amy Spedding told Fairfax Media his son and daughter supported him fully and believed he had nothing do with William's disappearance from his grandmother's home in the town of Kendall.
"We fully support him. We know that he has had nothing to do with this," Mrs Spedding said.

"We have spoken to him. Obviously he is very upset, his wife is devastated. Basically we spoke to him and said 'We love and have your back and we support you 100 per cent.' "

Mrs Spedding said the washing machine repairman and his wife Margaret were distressed that their home had been raided by police and guarded for nearly 48 hours.

http://www.mudgeeguardian.com.au/st...-investigated-in-william-tyrell-case/?cs=1485

Do you think we will hear about the results of the forensic testing that is being done? I'm hoping the results are reported even if the don't find anything.

If they find WTs DNA then obviously it would be a massive deal.

If we hear nothing, then no DNA, but the confiscated items might still give them enough suspicion to not publicly declare him innocent. Which I imagine they would do to help him get on with his life, if the items weren't too dubious.

The media has been hounding him and his family for days on end while the entire community looks at him as guilty without any proof. I almost hope he is guilty as all this won't wipe away from him no matter how innocent he is.

Re: body language, his body language I don't get much from - it's hers. She constantly looks at him like she's searching for answers, she doesn't trust him and there's a seed of doubt in her mind
My observation only.

Re: body language, his body language I don't get much from - it's hers. She constantly looks at him like she's searching for answers, she doesn't trust him and there's a seed of doubt in her mind
My observation only.

I thought the same thing, it seems she's looking to him for answers. He seems awkward, not sure whether that's because he's in the spotlight or because he knows something.

I thought the same thing, it seems she's looking to him for answers. He seems awkward, not sure whether that's because he's in the spotlight or because he knows something.

I mentioned a while back that I had thought he had a stutter at the start of the interview but it became clear he was very very nervous. He used a poor choice of words I think, *from what I have seen* they seem like a pretty loving couple but I can't help but feel there may have been a problem or problems within the marriage before all of this.

I expected him to go to ground once the police search wrapped up, and I think maybe that would have been his preference and he has been pushed into speaking publicly by his family.

It could also just be protectiveness. Like looking at him while he's talking to show she's listening and supporting him.

I've been trying to think of another situation like this where someone was talking with their partner watching on. It came to me - the family spokesperson, Nicole, who spoke to the media during the search. She had someone next to her, might've been her partner, but he was watching her intently. I got the impression that he was being protective.

Regarding tip offs and setups, I was talking to someone who had been set up once. Someone had lied about this person being a drug dealer and the police turned up to do a raid, saying they could get a warrant. I don't know how true the story is but it got me wondering, can police go in so heavy handed just on a tip off?

Family Services quizzed ‘person of interest’: Children were removed from tradesman Bill Spedding’s care
TRADESMAN Bill Spedding was interviewed by Family and Community Services about his treatment of children just days before detectives began investigating him over the disappearance of little William Tyrell.
Three of the children who had been living with him and his wife have since been removed, The Daily Telegraph can reveal.
The mother of one of the children who had lived with the Speddings said she now wants the child back. “They should be home with me,” the mother, who cannot be identified, said.

[modsnip]

http://www.news.com.au/national/fam...l-speddings-care/story-fncynjr2-1227198878302

Wow, the media are not going to leave Spedding alone. Interesting that the mother of the child in his care contacted FACS and wanted the child back but admitted she was surprised to hear about the investigation. I read that as meaning she did not want the child back BECAUSE she believed he was at risk with Spedding, but because she simply wanted the child back anyway.

Has [modsnip] first wife, the mother of his children I presume, made a comment? Was he a widower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz